• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So I got out of work early today :D

/currently charging laptop via power cord and PSP via laptop

Edit:

>Surfing PC
>Woman in charge of children's stuff at the library (whom I'm acquainted with) comes over with Otaku USA magazine
>FT's on the front cover
>SPAZSPAZSPAZSPAZSPAZSPAZSPAZSPAZSPAZ /subtly; I'm in a library, after all
>Makes me want the DVD even more really hoping I get it as a b-day gift from dad; he knows I want it really badly...I also emphasized that in my X-Mas list, which shows that I want FT even more than I want a 3DS

Re-Edit:

>While going through mag.
>Sees review on Monster Hunter Orage
>Review says "Recommended"
>Semi-spaz; MHO is an awesome series and all of you need to read it it's also what got me to buy the Monster Hunter series o3o

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

By FT do you mean Fairy Tail? If so I forgot that was getting a dub.

Marathining Major S5, best series yet. Took over 100 episodes but we finally get
Spoiler:
. Don't usually care about romance in sport/shounen shows but I really like that couple.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

"Getting"? The dub's been on the web since October, the first part was released in November, and the second part is getting released the 27th of December.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oh right, cool. Not really one for buying ongoing series me. Saying that I ordered some SZS and Gintama manga volumes last night so that's a bit of a contradiction, whatever lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's one of the few ongoing series I'm into. Lies; I'm reading Bakuman, Watashi ni xx Shinasai, Dengeki Daisy...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm pretty up to date on Naruto and Detective Conan, but that's basically it when it comes to ongoing series.

Also it's amazing what you must do to avoid getting things sometimes. =w=

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You referring to yourself? /I agree with you on that statement

Catching up on CM and downloading Corpse Party on the PSP. /got dad to let me use his credit card and gave him the $20 needed to buy the game

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Actually I was talking about dealing with something one way, only to have to deal with it the usual way as well in the end.

But in other news... idk. I'm just sitting out here waiting to be picked up from College.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Can I just say that I hate examining evidence? Sure it's what real professionals do, but they don't have a hard time trying to rotate the evidence just right so you can actually display something.

/on AJ case 1; rather than having the pointer RIGHT OVER THE CONTRADICTION I had to rotate the evidence 'til it was nearly invisible in order to get it to work

Also not liking Apollo's voice. Wright sounded so much better saying "Objection!" and "Hold It!" and whatnot o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. AJ's voice is lacking compared to PW's voice. That I can agree with. I don't think I've ever had a problem with rotating the evidence though. Of course, if you're playing it on a ROM, I suppose that could be the case. Oh wait... I played the first three cases of Apollo on a ROM before my friend allowed me to borrow it, hurrhurr.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

If you didn't try to make the jar look like the Blue Badger at least once, then you must've cheated o3o

I like Apollo himself (though I have a thing for guys with long hair). His voice, not so much. Then again, I also find Edgey saying "Take That!" and "Hold It!" weird. His "Objection!" sounds just fine though o3o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...I swear this first case is as long as the fourth one in T&T. The first case isn't supposed to be that long >:| /never mind that it sort of alludes to certain things...yes I looked at spoilers again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back