• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Starter Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I personally think that the Hoenn trio is pretty balanced and there isn't anything crippling for the most part.

On the other hand, Unova's quite unbalanced in the sense of at least one being crippled by the way the trio is positioned. Sinnoh's a different kind of unbalanced - the type triangle? Goes all the way out of the window by the final evolution.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Yes, your very much welcomed, Cosmotone! And so, welcome. ♥

Most balanced? I'll have to say the Johto starters, their stats seems balance to me and so as their movesets!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Could I join?

Name: Cosmotone8
Two Starters: Hydron the Piplup and Evergreen the Treecko.
Reason: Starters prove that something can be cute and powerful!

Welcome to the club! *serves drinks and snacks*

Oh, and by the way, time for a new topic!

New Topic!
Say you can have a starter plushie as big as you. What would you like it to be?

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
As big as me? And a starter Pokemon? Hmm, I'd like to have a Piplup. I can hug it all day. <3

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012

Typhlosion! At least i won't have to worry about the oven anymore xD,wait,can the plushie be on fire?

Oh,and the answer to the topic before this one would have to be johto :)

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
(It's just a plushie, by the way. :) I doubt you can do much about them. Right?)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
mudkip
2503879733_3594a4e351_m.jpg

the mudkip in the pic is a cake!!

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
hmm starter plushie as big as me... BULBASAUR (: its so cute and would make a good cuddle partner ><

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Name: Sector Revenge
Starter Pokémon: Do they have to be different? If not, I would like two Eevee's as one is named Summer, another Zankou. If I do have to choose differently, an Eevee & Pikachu please. (Eevee- Summer, Pikachu- Still deciding). Also...We can't evolve Minccino? Otherwise I'd choose her to get the model Cinccino -_- lol
Why would you like to join the club?: Starter Pokemon tend to be very fun to train/battle with. Also, they are all CUTE!

Answering to your Plush Question, I had a BIG Pikachu Plush that's about a size of a big dog. It was awesome. But to be my size, I'd love an Eevee size!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Name: Sector Revenge
Starter Pokémon: Do they have to be different? If not, I would like two Eevee's as one is named Summer, another Zankou. If I do have to choose differently, an Eevee & Pikachu please. (Eevee- Summer, Pikachu- Still deciding). Also...We can't evolve Minccino? Otherwise I'd choose her to get the model Cinccino -_- lol
Why would you like to join the club?: Starter Pokemon tend to be very fun to train/battle with. Also, they are all CUTE!

Answering to your Plush Question, I had a BIG Pikachu Plush that's about a size of a big dog. It was awesome. But to be my size, I'd love an Eevee size!

Welcome to the club, Sector Revenge!

Oh, and by the way, you guys should be able to change the topic anytime, anywhere! Just don't do it in rapid succession.

Side Topic:
Should we remove the points system?

Years
Welcome to the club! *serves drinks and snacks*

Oh, and by the way, time for a new topic!

New Topic!

I would go with a Totodile for my size of a plushie... however, there are others I would like to do that with too...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
New Topic!

I seem to have missed this topic! Mine would be either Piplup or Cyndaquil, hard choice between the two! They're both soooo cute <3 Although on second thoughts either of those Pokemon would like strange super-sized, so I think my choice would have to be Treeko! That's the only starter I can imagine not looking out of place whilst being that big :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back