• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Didn't have a choice. Mom was pestering me to come down for dinner. As much as I would've liked sitting at the dinner table battling, I'm sure my parents wouldn't have allowed that. :/

I agree with ASB. If I happen to see Silver in any of the chats, I'll direct him back here. I saw him a couple days back, and we battled a bit, but I don't think he logged on here.

Oh. I understand. In that case, rematch?

Years
I'll give them till Monday before i message them.
Btw, I was thinking about doing a Little Cup Tournament.
With a Poke Cash and Pokemon reward.
You guys like the idea of that? Going to need at least 8 people to have a decent tournament. If you guys like the idea of that I'll come up with the event and date.

LC Tourny... I'd have to look into that. I've never even battled LC before.

Oh. I understand. In that case, rematch?

Sure. After I finish with Houndoomed. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
LC Tourny... I'd have to look into that. I've never even battled LC before.

It's mainly all lvl 5 Pokemon battling it out.
Seems like it would be something fun to do.
Nothing special to it really.
And they have to be in their first evolutionary form and able to evolve.

Years
It's mainly all lvl 5 Pokemon battling it out.
Seems like it would be something fun to do.
Nothing special to it really.
And they have to be in their first evolutionary form and able to evolve.

Ah yes. I think that Dragonrage and Sonicboom are banned and Yamna cause I used to use all of those and had that pointed out to me. Still count me in.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
********. Complete and utter ********. That was SIX TURNS OF FREEZE. GG.

I won. 1-0

We should rename this the "Toxic orb Gliscor leauge" I think Im gonna have to conform to actually compete.

Good game, talk about freeze, your protect never failed, not even once! BS

Years
We should rename this the "Toxic orb Gliscor leauge" I think Im gonna have to conform to actually compete.

Good game, talk about freeze, your protect never failed, not even once! BS

Did I ever go for Protect twice in a row? I honestly can't remember. Because if I didn't, it's pretty much guaranteed to work. But I so often get bored with Toxic Stall Gli, I usually make some horrendus mistake while using it.

and you don't have to conform. I'd suggest sticking an Ice type in. Preferably special. That guy has amazing phys defence, but not much in terms of SpD.

Years
6 turns of being afflicted with the best status condition in the game?

Yeah. I switched in Moltres to take an Ice fang and was frozen. Several Ice attacks, switches, and misses later and he dies still frozen. lol

It avoided 4 out of those six attacks while frozen, Super magical moltress lol

If it were magical it wouldn't be affected by my terrible status problem luck. Seriously. Hypnosis has like a 90% acc rate with me, Scald burns about 60% of the time, and if I get frozen it lasts at least two turns (unless it's got Lum)

Last edited:
Years
Yeah. It looks like I walled your Gliscor. How much PP did substitute/protect have?

16/10

Need to get another PP Max from those Stadiums.

Hey Aoife you up for a match right now?

How about in a few minutes? I've got a friend from one of the chats I frequent lined up for a battle right after this trade with Houndoomed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back