• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☣ Toxic ☣ - The Poison Type Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
¤ The Poison Pokemon Fanclub! ¤

316Gulpin.png

Featured Pokemon: Gulpin!

If you love any or all of the Poison Pokemon in the Pokeworld then this is the place for you! Poison Pokemon bring an endless number of interesting strategies and quirks to the table, making them perfect for admiration! Some of the strongest Pokemon are Poison types (as well as some of the weakest!) but each one comes with its own special traits to make sure they're all unique and worthy of use.

¤ Rules ¤
Every club has to have its own rules, so here are our's;
1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Clubs' rules.
2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.
3. Try to keep active!
4. Everyone can choose one partner Pokemon from the list upon joining (includes the ones you add!) and a nickname it if you want.
5. Enjoy!

¤ Sign-Up Form ¤

Name: AlexOzzyCake
Partner Pokemon: Yuudoku the Grimer
Answer the current topic! Poison types are my favourite of all. Their tricky style mixed with a diverse move pool and interesting stat combinations makes any with Poison types battle fun! Plus most of my favourite Pokemon just so happen to be Poison type. :)

¤ Poison Type Pokemon ¤
001.png
002.png
003.png
013.png
014.png
015.png
023.png
024.png
029.png
030.png
031.png
032.png
033.png
034.png
041.png
042.png
043.png
044.png
045.png
048.png
049.png
069.png
070.png
071.png
072.png
073.png
088.png
089.png
092.png
093.png
094.png
109.png
110.png
167.png
168.png
169.png
211.png
269.png
315.png
316.png
317.png
336.png
406.png
407.png
434.png
435.png
451.png
452.png
453.png
454.png
543.png
544.png
545.png
568.png
569.png
590.png
591.png

¤ Members ¤
Hover over your username to see your title and your partner for their nickname!
- AlexOzzyCake
088.png
590.png

- MiltankRancher
169.png

- Olli97
034.png

- Smurf
452.png

- ShadowExcadrill
336.png

- AquaFin
094.png

- Ikaroschase
093.png

- Curious.
316.png

- Avishka
452.png

- PokemonLady
024.png

- D4rka8isz
407.png

- Snivy063
315.png

- Arbok
024.png

- Johnny18
015.png

- Sector Revenge
003.png

- Angelomanalo
545.png

- Hydro Pumper
073.png

- Gunnerpow7
045.png

- Xeberos
452.png

- Nagaraja
024.png

- Joelzio123
093.png

- Cardinal
451.png

- Ober
049.png

- BZW Golem
029.png

- King!
569.png

- MagnumKnight13
545.png

- Okjoek
089.png

- ToxicGame
168.png

- Queen of Poison
089.png

- CourageHound
089.png

- Ralaia
088.png

- ArcanaFlaera
031.png

- TwilightBlade
049.png

- dbp
030.png

- Rainbow Arcanine
434.png

- PeanutButterGamer
453.png

- Puppeteer Mask
015.png

- Aryan143
407.png

- Galoria
406.png

- Aryan143
315.png

- .EJ
434.png

- Google2.0
049.png

¤ User Bars & Banners ¤

ZeODy.png

VHIcs.png

IYC92.png

u4r3k.png

¤ Quiz! ¤
Post your answers in the thread :)
Which Poison type move can no Generation V Pokémon learn in any way?

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
You finally made your second club, huh? Nice CSS btw.

Name: Olli97/Olli
Partner Pokémon: Rex the Nidoking
Reason for joining: My feelings on Poison types are actually kind of mixed tbh. While I enjoy having a Poison type on my team as they are good allies and very helpful as they often have a chance of poisoning the foe, whether it's an ability or a move, but I hate fighting them for the exact same reason. I can only remember a few times where I haven't been poisoned while battling a Poison type Pokémon.
But as much as I hate them as enemies, it could never overshine my love for the typing and for the Nidoran family. I seriously love them (NOT WHEN BATTLING THEM THOUGH!) n_n

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Name: Smurf
Partner Pokemon: Drapion
Reason for Joining: i love poison pokemon i have two teams of just Poisons i think they should make more of them in the next gen

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
You finally made your second club, huh? Nice CSS btw.

Name: Olli97/Olli
Partner Pokémon: Rex the Nidoking
Reason for joining: My feelings on Poison types are actually kind of mixed tbh. While I enjoy having a Poison type on my team as they are good allies and very helpful as they often have a chance of poisoning the foe, whether it's an ability or a move, but I hate fighting them for the exact same reason. I can only remember a few times where I haven't been poisoned while battling a Poison type Pokémon.
But as much as I hate them as enemies, it could never overshine my love for the typing and for the Nidoran family. I seriously love them (NOT WHEN BATTLING THEM THOUGH!) n_n

Name: Smurf
Reason for Joining: i love poison pokemon i have two teams of just Poisons i think they should make more of them in the next gen

Hi, welcome to both of you! Great to see some Poison type lovers! Its great hearing your reasons, I couldn't agree more - especially with their status condition capabilities. Let's start things off with a topic. ^^

New topic: 'Which is your favourite Poison type Pokemon and why?'

Mine's a cross between Muk and Amoonguss, but I'll reveal why later!

TY

Name: ShadowExcadrill
Partner: 007 the Seviper
Reason for joining: Poison types are always in every team of mine, cause their attacks may caue poison, which always hurts a lot...

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
MY MOST FAVORITE TYPE HAS APPEARED!

Name: miltankRancher
Partner Pokemon: Shade the Crobat
Reason for Joining: Poison is my most favorite type, since it has a nice diversity. Also, they have the most interesting and gimmicky Pokemon to use.

On the QUIZ:

Grimer has a light green hue.

On topic:

My favorite Poison type Pokemon is Crobat, my all time favorite Pokemon. I first used him during my Gold run, and i really don't know why I liked him the most. It just stuck on me.

AquaFin

Mudkip Commander
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2016
Hey you made another club nice job, I love Poison types.Glad to be one of your first 10 members of this club :D
Name : AquaFin
Partner Pokemon : Spooky the Gengar
Reason for Joining : Poison is also a type I love using, they hit Psychic and Grass HARD in the face. They also can have Poison sideffect with most of their moves.
What is your favourite Poison Pokemon and why? : Well I love Croagunk because in the anime it Poison Jabs Brock when he is in love with Nurse Joy or another woman and also I like Grimer because its an adorable blob smiling at me xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hi, welcome to all new members! :) MilktankRancher was right on the quiz, shiny Grimer certainly is green! And I'm loving all the praising of Crobat, it truly is a great Pokemon! I never got round to watching that series of the anime, but it sounds a lot like Brock's Croagunk whom I utterly adore! <3 As for my favourite Poison type, it's a mixture between Grimer, Muk and Amoonguss. Grimer is my favourite based on the Pokemon itself, but once you get into battle Muk and Amoonguss really shine! With some incredibly unique strategies, these Pokemon really help define Poison types for me. They're an absolute pleasure to use and always leave your enemies guessing; this signifies a great Pokemon in my books!

A new trivia question is up!: How many Poison Pokemon evolve via an evolutionary stone?

AquaFin

Mudkip Commander
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2016
I think its 5 Pokemon : Nidorina --> Nidoqueen( Moon Stone?) Nidorino--> Nidoking ( Moon Stone?) Gloom--> Vileplume( Leaf stone ), Roselia --> Roserade ( Shiny stone)
Weepinbell --> Victreebell (Leaf stone ) And I'm not sure if you would count this one Gloom into Bellosom by Sun stone.

miltankRancher

Years
I am annoying my cousins whenever we do our annual Pokemon battles. I always lead off with Minimize Muk. LOL. They can't do anything about it.

as with the trivia questions, aquafin got it right. 5 pokemon evolve using stones.

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
Name: ikaroschase
Partner Pokemon: spice the haunter
Reason for Joining: i started to love poison types all thanks to koga. in the pokemon adventures manga, he fought by the side of the protagonists and even made his golbat use leech life on his arm ouo koga <3333333

Which is your favourite Poison type Pokemon and why?
my favourite poison type is actually haunter because i think its cute <3 and it plays a major role in my party. but it cannot learn poison type moves owo my second favourite would be ivysaur ouo or rather the bulbasaur evolution line :3 i have a special bond with my ivysaur :D

miltankRancher

Years
welcome ikaroschase! nice to see a good clubber here! :)

through level-up, yes. Haunter cannot learn any poison type moves, but Sludge Bomb, Venoshock, Toxic and Poison Jab is compatible with him. :) I also believe you can somehow breed Smog onto him, IIRC.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Reason for Joining: Poison types
Reason for Joining: Poison types are my favourite of all. Their tricky style mixed with a diverse move pool
Name: Curious.
Partner Pokemon: Gulpin
Reason for Joining: Primarily because I like the fact that they have unsual design, and some quite creative ones too. Their quirky appearance and personality, make them hard to to warm up to. <3

On topic:

My favourite, well gulpin. Like I mentioned, I love posion types' quirky looks and I think this particular pokemon takes the crown. Plus, it can prove to be quite the defensive pokemon. ;3
sting stat combinations makes any with Poison types battle fun! Plus most of my favourite Pokemon just so happen to be Poison type. :) are Name: AlexOzzyCake
Reason for Joining: Poison types are my favourite of all. Their tricky style mixed with a diverse move pool and interesting stat combinations makes any with Poison types battle fun! Plus most of my favourite Pokemon just so happen to be Poison type. :)

Reason for Joining: Poison types are my favourite of all. Their tricky style mixed with a diverse move pool and interesting stat combinations makes any with Poison types battle fun! Plus most of my favourite Pokemon just so happen to be Poison type. :)my favourite of all. Their tricky style mixed with a diverse move pool and interesting stat combinations makes any with Poison types battle fun! Plus most of my favourite Pokemon just so happen to be Poison type. :)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Name: Avishka
Reason for Joining: I really do admire the poison type as it truly has a unique style of play, like you'll need to fight in ways other than pummeling with raw power. Plus, there is nothing more beautiful than a confuse/poison/sleep combination while draining and chipping the enemies health away...

miltankRancher

Years
Name: Avishka
Reason for Joining: I really do admire the poison type as it truly has a unique style of play, like you'll need to fight in ways other than pummeling with raw power. Plus, there is nothing more beautiful than a confuse/poison/sleep combination while draining and chipping the enemies health away...

hi there avishka!

we can all agree that poison is a really tricky way to play with. You need strategy and tactics to bring down an opponent.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hi, welcome to all new members! Have a great stay here ^^

I think its 5 Pokemon : Nidorina --> Nidoqueen( Moon Stone?) Nidorino--> Nidoking ( Moon Stone?) Gloom--> Vileplume( Leaf stone ), Roselia --> Roserade ( Shiny stone)
Weepinbell --> Victreebell (Leaf stone ) And I'm not sure if you would count this one Gloom into Bellosom by Sun stone.

Yup, that's right! Which is your favourite of those? :D Mine's Roserade, love it <3

hi there curious! everytime I look at gulpin, i can;t help thinking bout..

'derp?"

YES HAHA. I agree with this completely! I think its the eyes D: And lips. xD But it can be cute!

Gulpin_by_Umberon9.png

Let's have a new topic and trivia...

New topic: 'Which is your favourite of the mono-poison type 'blob' families?'

Basically this includes Grimer/Muk, Gulpin/Swalot and Trubbish/Garbodor ^^ Personally my favourites and Grimer & Muk because Grimer is such an awesome Pokemon in almost every way, and then Muk makes up for Grimer's weaknesses by being kick-ass good in battle! Garbodor is also quite a strong contender for me, but its stats and moves just aren't good enough. D:

miltankRancher

Years
garbodor does not quite make the cut for me. I hate the design, personally. LOL.

gotta go with Muk. he always gives me a nice challenge everytime I went up against him.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
garbodor does not quite make the cut for me. I hate the design, personally. LOL.

gotta go with Muk. he always gives me a nice challenge everytime I went up against him.

I think this picture might make you rethink that... ;)

Spoiler:

Also, please welcome MiltankRancher as the new co-owner! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back