• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
FourCartridge's RP thread is accepted.

Varin
's RP thread is accepted.

Lilliana'
s Rp thread is accepted.

Xilfer123
's RP thread is denied for now. Interesting concept xD As long as you aren't making the mods seem completely evil... I want you to describe the setting a bit more. Where will we be playing? What does the land look like or what people live there? And ADD a roleplay rating. Info can be found in the rules. Post your thread again if you want to change these things. (VM me if you want me to PM you the post, in case you haven't saved it on your computer)

jarchio's RP thread is denied. The plot and all is way too short. Please read the RP rules, found in a sticky thread on top of the RP Corner forum.

miley810's RP thread is denied. The plot is a bit loose and short, and you aren't really describing what the point of the RP will be.

FallenAngelSilver's RP is pending until you VM me promising to add a rating as soon as the RP thread is up.

justmaee's thread is denied because... well, it's a cool idea, but we usually want more advanced things here and a chat thread isn't really fitting. You could try posting it over in the Pokémon Manga/Comics section of PokéCommunity though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
obavijest's RP is accepted. Good luck!

Varin's OOC thread is accepted.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
SpectralRicanX's RP has been denied. There's basically no plot at all. Please describe what the players are supposed to do in the RP.

FourCartridge's OOC thread is accepted.

PartiallyInsaneWhimsicott's RP thread is accepted.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
ElectricScyther's RP thread is accepted.

PartiallyInsaneWhimsicott's OOC thread is accepted.

SpectralRicanX's RP is still denied. Once again, you have to put up some kind of background story and plot for the players to spin their adventures around. Look at the other RPs in the Roleplay Corner for examples.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Sorry for taking several days since the last update, guys. I have a very busy life -.-

Fearless Love's RP thread is accepted.

FallenAngelSilver's RP thread is now accepted.

DeadAlex5's RP thread is unfortunately denied.
The plot is too short, please expand it.

Nintendoshs' RP thread is denied.
The plot is too short and doesn't describe enough. And think again about letting in 29 players... it can get pretty messy.

Roserade's RP thread is accepted.

Ash's Pikachu's RP thread is denied.
We've had several B&W roleplays lately, so now I think new ones should have something special in their story setting them apart. This doesn't, so try to come up with something a little different in terms of story, instead of just the journey the player makes in the game. Also, it's a good idea to describe a bit about how the RP is supposed to be played.

Xilfer123's RP is pending until you VM me promising to add a rating as soon as the thread is up.

miley810's Rp thread is unfortunately denied again, because I still don't understand completely.
Is the magical world the forest inside the city, or is there a gate of some kind where you can pass into the magical world? And are the kids (the players) going to become mages when they enter there?

jackblaze's RP thread is accepted.

Fluff's RP thread is accepted, because I'm nice and it looks neat.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Fluff's OOC thread is accepted.

Cookiez' RP thread is denied for now.
It sounds interesting, but you should describe a little more about the world they're in and what the players are really supposed to expect from the RP. Is there a goal of some kind?

rlyn99's RP thread is approved.

R.K 9's OOC thread is approved.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
MichaelDj54's OOC thread is accepted.

Eeveemaster9's OOC thread is accepted.

miley810's RP thread is now accepted :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Miss Doronjo's OOC thread is accepted.

Diamond1304's OOC thread is accepted.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
David_101's RP thread is denied.
Try to describe a little about where the RP is going to take place. Are they in Unova? In Sinnoh? How well do the cities and towns and people fare when all this is going on?

sazandora11's RP thread is denied.
There is no plot at all. You have to describe what the RP will be about.

shadowchick's RP is denied.
Same here, there is no plot.

[Silver]'s RP is accepted... though I don't like that you aren't writing out a real plot, I understand that players who have read the books (or something) might know enough to play it.

MichaelaTheUchiha's OOC thread is approved.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Bluestar21's RP is denied, unfortunately.
There is still too little description. If there is a series that you're basing the RP on, you could link to somewhere where the players can read about the series, or you should describe what "winged wolf" and "malcadh" are.

Blaziken15's RP is denied for now.
The story is a bit unoriginal... but I still get the urge to participate ^^ What you can do is put more focus on what's unique for your RP. The players are rivaling each other! They are rejects trying to get a new chance to show the world!
And is there something special about your version of Kanto, or is it exactly like in the games? And the starter pokémon choices don't show up...

[Silver]'s RP is denied.
There is too little plot... please explain more than "it's almost the same plot as in the game". If we didn't demand more plot than that, many pokémon RPs here wouldn't need a plot description at all.

Zerkrom The Hedgehog's RP is denied.
I think you should describe a bit about the new region, what it's like or looks like. And try to write your post into Microsoft Word or some other word processing software before you post it, to get rid of many spelling mistakes.

Cookiez' RP is accepted.
Although the plot is a bit short, I think we get enough info and you seem to have it planned out. Sounds interesting!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Miss Doronjo's RP thread is accepted.

[Silver]'s RP thread is accepted.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Scraggy123's RP thread is denied.
It might be a bore, but you should read through the Roleplay Corner Rules before posting. The plot is too short in your RP.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Scraggy123's RP thread is denied.
It might be a bore, but you should read through the Roleplay Corner Rules before posting. The plot is too short in your RP.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
インフェルノの津波's RP thread is accepted.

Diamond1304's RP thread is accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back