• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
It's already been revealed that Metagross and Golduck will be in the region. I'm hoping that Beldum will be found early in the game instead of late in the game. I mean, this would reward players that have the patience to train a weak pokemon by giving them a strong one to murder everyone with in the end. Back tp the main topic.

Tyranitar and Metagross have been revealed. I'm thinking they are going to bring back pokemon found in the "classics" (RB/GS/SA).

blue

gucci
Years
I can't see Metagross being wild judging by it's base stat total, capture rate etc. it will most likely be Beldum early on or Metang mid-game, nontheless I'm going to have one on my team! They did that with similar Pokémon in Platinum, Ponyta early on to get Rapidash.. they mix it up but to add an extra 150 makes you wonder if there's a couple of new Pokémon?

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I can't see Metagross being wild judging by it's base stat total, capture rate etc. it will most likely be Beldum early on or Metang mid-game, nontheless I'm going to have one on my team! They did that with similar Pokémon in Platinum, Ponyta early on to get Rapidash.. they mix it up but to add an extra 150 makes you wonder if there's a couple of new Pokémon?

Ofcourse they won't. Besides, Metagross would be really hard to catch with the normal pokeballs they give you in the beginning. And if isn't found early in the game, I'll just trade myself a level 1 Beldum.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
I'm sensing all of the stone-enabled Pokemon will be a part of the added 150. Kinda interesting to see what will be added in any case, as the Unova 156 are mostly (stronger) expies of previous Pokemon.

I also think that the post-game Pokemon found after Opelucid will now be available early on in the game.

Years
I just want my Houndour/Houndoom. That's all I'm asking for, Game Freak. Just two Pokemon. Anything else is fine.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2013
I'm thinking that we get the poison leader in the first gym, so it would be nice to be given a Larvitar or a Beldum in a fashion similar to the way players obtained the elemental monkeys.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
My fingers are crossed that Zubat will not have a place in this game. :'(

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2013
Ugh, same here. We already have Woobat/Swoobat to deal with, and they're plenty annoying on their own @_@

For me, Boldore was annoying because it appeared in every cave in the region. Additionally, Sturdy made it difficult to grind levels with in the wild.

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013

NUUUUUU

I want a Crobat

Okay so I bet they will bring in pokemon to fill out the low type pools.

Like, there aren't that much poison types, so they'll bring more in.

Same with rock.

And uh probably water. I know there's enough, but the surfing routes are pretty sparse, with only basculin, frillish, and alomomola.

Of course, I'd love for the old starters to be available in the wild but thats just wishful thinking.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
If I'm not mistaken Serebii mentioned Mantine going over the underwater tunnel so that one might appear too. I also imagine that Togepi and other popular pokemon will appear, Unova's split from the other regions Pokemon seems to have ended with BW...
Though I find it interesting that Unova's dex changed so much, even more so that Dp -> Pt and GSC -> HgSs...

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

no!! me want Zubat! Me miss Crobat so much, it hurts my heart!

Anyway, I hope Tentacool would not be there. because Frillish is a lot better pokemon than them.

I will be getting both a Metagross AND a Lapras. Of course. They look awesome to be in my team.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
I just now noticed this. If you look in the bottom left corner of one of the scans, there are the 2 Kyurem formes. Lucario stands in front of one, while Metagross stands in front of the other. Could this mean Lucario and/or Metagross are version exclusives?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Thanks Nick now you've made me afraid of Zubat. Ugh I don't want to see the old Pokemon again. :(

Uhh if anything I guess some competitively wonderful Pokemon from past gens. Except for me rn, competitively wonderful is in NU and things like Jynx/Gorebyss, etc...

OKAY I VOTE DRAGONITE. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
It'll be interesting making a team that might possibly feature Pokemon from all 5 regions! So many choices...

Also, I have a feeling that just maybe the Regis will be somewhere in this game, seeing as how they are some of the rarest Pokemon. That's just a random idea though, I have no proof or evidence of that at all.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Since Tyranitar and Metagross are in the new Unova Dex, I have a feeling that the other pseudo-legends may be in the game too.

I'm also hoping that the Ralts line will be in the game too.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I just want my Eevee. That is all. Luckily, there's a picture of Eevee being battled in one of those scans, so I think my wish is granted. Well...the first of many wishes, but hey, one is better than none!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back