• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
hey wichu, did you ever think about putting those new 5'th generation pokemon zorua and zoroark in the game

setojim

S.F.Leader Meteo Lopunny >:3
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Hey Guys. Ive pretty much beat the game. What pokemon should I capture with the Raptor Ball? I have every legendary (atleast that i wanna catch) and I refuse to use legendaries.I wanna make a rather competitive team. What should I make my allstar?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 7, 2010
Err... why would it disappoint you?

Since it's a stand-alone game you don't need anything else, all you have to download is the game itself. Much more convenient than a ROM Hack... :\

it would be more convenient....if I had a pc to play it on xD so instead I settle for playing great rom hacks on my PSP

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Yo, by any chance - does anyone know where I can find a Dawn Stone? Someone asked earlier in this thread but could did not get a response. I would like to evolve my Kirlia to a Gallade, but I need a Dawn Stone to do so.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
There is no Dawn stone if your kirlia is a boy it will evolve into a Gallade.
Though you should have really consulted the evolution guide.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
My Kirlia is a male, but when I leveled him up to 30 he evolved into a Gardevoir. So I didn't save and went back to him being lvl 29.

Where is this "evolution guide" you speak of?

edit: Nvm I found the guide. But still, my kirlia is male and evolved into Gardevoir. So something is up with the guide or something? :S

editx2: Is Gallade only available to be caught in Raptor EX?

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
If your playing normal raptor teach kirlia strength and lvl it up it will then become Gallade.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
A new version is now done: Download here
The Deoxys event bug seems to have been in the original Raptor as well; it was caused by a move route command being followed by a transfer player command without a long enough wait in between (causing the move route to continue after the player was warped in front of a wall). I've fixed that by increasing the wait time :)

Also, I added a new feature which should be useful to a lot of people. You'll see when you play it.

EDIT: Also, I updated the Mystery Gift (which was long overdue). This time, it's a Pokémon with moves it can't get in any other game...

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
hey wichu you get the following game crashing error if you go to get the new mystery gift.

Spoiler:

as for that new function i'm sure lots of people will enjoy that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Whoops, that seems to be a bug in the Mystery Gift receiving code to do with genderless Pokémon. I'll fix that now.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2010
Does anyone know why when I select boy it goes to girl and then if I press the confirm button, the game flashes and goes back to boy. Does it have to do with the font thing in the beginning.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Version 1.14 is now out: download here.
I fixed the Mystery Gift bug, so the gift should now be downloadable; also, I fixed a potential bug with trading nicknamed Pokémon.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Hey wichu i've been trying to download the newest version for around an hour now and it still says the file is unavailable.

Finally at 6:35 I was able to download the newest version

Last edited:
Years
One quick question:
I know that there's a leftover somewhere that you can acquire quite early in game. But where?
Edit:found

I don't understand what I should be doing at the very start.
When you have to select the controls

choose the controls that suits your playing style most.

1st is C, which function as "A" for gameboy. Just choose any key you want. Let's say you want it to be like a gba emulator then you just press "Z" when it says "C", meaning, your "A" for this game is "Z"
2nd is "B" in GBA
3rd is "Spacebar" in GBA emulator (speed up)
4th and 5th is just to scroll up and scroll down faster, choose anything you want
6th,7th,8th.9th are arrows

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I don't understand what I should be doing at the very start.
When you have to select the controls

Press the key on your keyboard that you want to use for that button?
A few people wanted to be able to change the controls (such as using WASD to move), so I implemented it. You only have to set it up the first time you play the new version.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2010
i can't choose a gender. when i press a button, it just switch from boy to girl or reverse, whatever the button is

Back