• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Shiny_Hunter's Shiny Galore!*~

SR5

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2011
i have movie shaymin! what nature you want (very good nature will cost ya!). lol

im mainly interested in you shiny starters but ill take UT shiny legends also

so what are you willing to offer?

are you still looking for movie shaymin? if so what nature you want?

im mainly interested in your johto starters, eevees, lengends, and i guess any other starters. just let me know what you would be willing to offer.

Last edited:

Shiny_Hunter

Looking For Shiny Pokemon O_O
Years
[50]Palcity Lucario- Modest (UT)NEW!
[25]Concert Chatot- Brave (UT)NEW!

I would like those.

Check what I have in my sig, and tell me what you would like for them. ^_^
Would you trade those two for the Pre-released, gentle Shaymin and the 10 Aniv. Raikou? If not, I can choose two more if that's alright with you.

i and interested in

[37]Wiscash- Mild (UT)
[48]Lapras- Bashful (UT)NEW!
[9]Tyrogue- Careful (T)NEW!
[40]Skitty- Docile (UT)NEW!

Pick 4 from my thread,

May I get the shiny Regirock, Huntail, Tropius, and Houndoom?

I have three movie Shaymins UFT , what could I get for one? They're not on my game at the mo, a friend is holding one for me. (They wanted the data, and my wifi cut off. ;-;)

May I get their natures? Or is that not possible because they're in your friends game?

[5]Channel Jirachi- Modest (UT) {SHINY!}NEW!
[10]Mystry Mew- Bashful (UT) {SHINY!}NEW!
What do u want for these 2? ^^

What about your 10 Aniv. Suicune and Celebi? Or is it a bit too much ^^;

i have movie shaymin! what nature you want (very good nature will cost ya!). lol

im mainly interested in you shiny starters but ill take UT shiny legends also

so what are you willing to offer?

are you still looking for movie shaymin? if so what nature you want?

im mainly interested in your johto starters, eevees, lengends, and i guess any other starters. just let me know what you would be willing to offer.

Can you name the natures?

I can offer you 2-3 good shinies for one ^^

Shi No Tenshi

Mudkip Enthusiast
Years
I'm interested in your Sassy Eevee and Bold Heatran.

I offer a Shiny Eevee (Bold, Wish egg move), and a Shiny Adamant Magikarp. Both are UT and level 1.
Let me know if you're the OT on either of those, as I would like to change the nicknames on them if possible.

Shi No Tenshi

Mudkip Enthusiast
Years
Sure, I'm still willing to trade, I was just hoping to get them nicknamed XD. Give me about 15 minutes, and I can be on wi-fi to trade.

Back