• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
I was looking through the thread and realized that these new Cosmic fakemon:
metrodes.png

Look more like Cosmic forms of Koffing and Weezing.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
lol i like cosmic pokemon:)
Kian Has A good Idea And I want everybodies opinion on It... What if I made it so certain pokemon could evolve into alt evos with the plates:) such as caterpie equipting fistplate and training it to evolve into fistipie fight/bug etc

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
That'd be a very interesting idea, actually. Now, would this mean that equipting any plate to a Pokemon is a potential alternate evolution? If so, you'd have a LOT of spriting to do.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
That'd be a very interesting idea, actually. Now, would this mean that equipting any plate to a Pokemon is a potential alternate evolution? If so, you'd have a LOT of spriting to do.
LMAO TELL ME ABOUT IT I STILL GOT POKEMON FOR DAYS I GOTTA SPRITE:(

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Definitly limit it. Maybe just make the plate thing an option to underdeveloped/underappreciated Pokemon (Wurmple, Zigzagoon, Rattatta, etc.) You're sprites, as stated above, are definitly worth the wait. Haha, I'm looking forward to seeing what the ghost Eevee and its evos will look like.

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
I'd wait until all of the spriting is done before doing anything extra like that. Otherwise, the work would get overwhelming and the game's progress would slow indefinitely. Trust me. That's what happens to all of the awesome games.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
yeh but im gonna try to do it as well to help a little more so while hes making his amazing sprites ill try to make the others :?

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Aww, don't worry, your sprites are epic and worth the wait.
I like the plate idea, but it should be limited definatley.
Thx fish my sprites could be better any way this is for PatJamma Ive redone my deoxys Origin sprite
deoxysorigin.png
DEOXYS-O Alien/Psy

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
Yeah, sounds like a good idea.
I was wondering Darth, have you thought about the plot/events/etc?
Because I would love to help with them.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
The new OF Deoxys looks even better than the original, Alex. And, yeah, have you given any thoughts to what the plot's gonna be and such? I kind of have an idea in mind that is centered around that Dexoys of yours, as well as the other Space/Alien Pokemon.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Yeah, sounds like a good idea.
I was wondering Darth, have you thought about the plot/events/etc?
Because I would love to help with them.
I have the main plot or story down pact:) but I would love some idea help:)

The new OF Deoxys looks even better than the original, Alex. And, yeah, have you given any thoughts to what the plot's gonna be and such? I kind of have an idea in mind that is centered around that Dexoys of yours, as well as the other Space/Alien Pokemon.
I dont want to spoil the story but yea I let ya in on it... team infinity is basically trying to find the original deoxys becaus of its knowledge to unlock the dorment stars so they can obtain the nova,blackhole, and atom pokemon to completely recreate reality. they tried to clone deoxys-o with a piece of its dna but instead an abomination was born.......(another new deoxys)

Last edited:

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Is it just me, or does Origin Deoxys's body look a lot like it could be its spaceship? I mean, look at it!

OriginDeoxysNebulaBodyShip.png

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Well, how about this:

One night, during a massive meteor shower, a strange, blue orb falls from the sky encrusted partcially in a meteorite. The Prof. (Don't know the name) find sthis meteor and performs some tests on it. As it turns out, the orb is the 'heart' of an intergalactic Pokemon known as Deoxys. The Prof. uses an experimental formula on the orb that jumpstarts it and regenerates Deoxys. However, it is in a form as of yet unknown to the Prof. Before he can capture the Pokemon and perform further analysis, Team Infinity steals the Deoxys, stating that 'The Original will bring forth spacial power'. The Hero and his/her rival are called in by the Prof. te following day and he explains what happened. He theroizes that the Deoxys he found was in a form it wouldn't normally be seen in on Earth. He goes on to explain that this Deoxys seemed to resonate a celestial energy that attracted meteors and Clefairy to the lab the previous night. He asks you to find and retrieve the Deoxys before Team Infinity can use it for their own nefarious purposes.

Whatta ya think? Basically, OF Deoxys releases an energy that attracts other Alien/Space Pokemon and Team Infinity wants to use that energy to form an interstellar armada of Alien Pokemon.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Well, how about this:

One night, during a massive meteor shower, a strange, blue orb falls from the sky encrusted partcially in a meteorite. The Prof. (Don't know the name) find sthis meteor and performs some tests on it. As it turns out, the orb is the 'heart' of an intergalactic Pokemon known as Deoxys. The Prof. uses an experimental formula on the orb that jumpstarts it and regenerates Deoxys. However, it is in a form as of yet unknown to the Prof. Before he can capture the Pokemon and perform further analysis, Team Infinity steals the Deoxys, stating that 'The Original will bring forth spacial power'. The Hero and his/her rival are called in by the Prof. te following day and he explains what happened. He theroizes that the Deoxys he found was in a form it wouldn't normally be seen in on Earth. He goes on to explain that this Deoxys seemed to resonate a celestial energy that attracted meteors and Clefairy to the lab the previous night. He asks you to find and retrieve the Deoxys before Team Infinity can use it for their own nefarious purposes.

Whatta ya think? Basically, OF Deoxys releases an energy that attracts other Alien/Space Pokemon and Team Infinity wants to use that energy to form an interstellar armada of Alien Pokemon.
i love your idea what i will do is combine our ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back