• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2010
I have to say as everyone noticed, the screenshots are amazing! =)
I'm fascinated by the look of your game. Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2010
1. These games are scratch games (usually based on a starter kit) that don't use roms of any sort.
2. A scripter writes the scripts, or computer programs, used by the system the game is created on for customized features in the game

lol so basicaly the game is made from scratch right? Anyway, if the hack still needs a scripter i'd be more than happy to do it.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
lol so basicaly the game is made from scratch right? Anyway, if the hack still needs a scripter i'd be more than happy to do it.

It's not a hack, thats what hes trying to say.
EVERYTHING is done from scratch, where as a hack already has all sprites, tiles and systems in it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2011
This looks like a cool looking game just wondering when we can get another update or new screens

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Great news + minor screens

I noticed I haven't posted anything for quite a long time, but now I have to do it.
I want to introduce you our new composer! Skaylea who has proven us his skills with wonderful pieces. So we have got custom music for Pokémon Garnet.

And to make you forgive me... i made just two screenshots of a brand new enviroment: the Shadefern ruins!

2eg41eb.jpg

This time I had to turn myself onto tilesetter. Ziqqurat and wall tiles are made entirely from scratch by me! Credits go to Alucu, for his HG/SS ruins rocks, Pokémon-Diamond, for his tall grass tiles and Kymotonian for the grass/ sand routes.
Enjoy!
Ah! I wish you a happy new year!

Mercurysky (Hydrargirium)

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Thats just amazing my friend, now I just hope your team compose a good song/remix to fit this beaultiful scenario =].

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I'm continuously astounded as to how beautiful Garnet is, I can only hope that the gameplay can match the aesthetics. :P

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
I'm continuously astounded as to how beautiful Garnet is, I can only hope that the gameplay can match the aesthetics. :P

I agree! This game will become my life for a day or two if the game play and events, etc, match up to the magnificent graphics. I wish you god speed for completion of your project.

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
the first thing i was thinking was : WOW, just that beautifull

You're still amazing your fans and you come close to my favourite game on this forum ( sorry first place is still pokemon blue chrome, but you come second)

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2010
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS GAME FINISHED! I WANT TO PLAY IT ><

Mapople <(^^)>

is awesome
Years
from all the screenshots AMAZING sprite work and ideas backrounds......the VERY beggining (i cannot spell that word XD) it looks amazing
lets just hope the content is up to par but i have high hopes for this
looks amazing keep up the good work

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 19, 2014
I figured this might be a good time for a first post, so there!
As said, I'll be composing the music for Pokemon Garnet.
Obviously, I'll try my best to make a memorable soundtrack, and one that's enjoyable to listen to. :)
Generally, I'd like to be as original as possible with the music, so I'll really focus on composing new music and themes.
But, since it's the traditional way of a pokemon game to reference it's own themes again and again, expect to hear some new versions of the
good old themes such as the Pokemon Center, Gym Leader Battle and etc.
That's the plan, at least for now.

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2010
hey i really like the look of this game :D is there a download for it?? i been looking on internet and on youtube for download it all sends me here but i cant see download link can anyone plz send me link plz plz :D

Kao

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2016
I figured this might be a good time for a first post, so there!
As said, I'll be composing the music for Pokemon Garnet.
Obviously, I'll try my best to make a memorable soundtrack, and one that's enjoyable to listen to. :)
Generally, I'd like to be as original as possible with the music, so I'll really focus on composing new music and themes.
But, since it's the traditional way of a pokemon game to reference it's own themes again and again, expect to hear some new versions of the
good old themes such as the Pokemon Center, Gym Leader Battle and etc.
That's the plan, at least for now.

Wow, amazing bro. I really can't wait to hear your stuff :D

davidthefat

I Love C++
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
Are the lights generated or is it a semi transparent image that you overlayed over everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back