• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Store of Magical Qualities (Unicorns currently out of stock)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Username: Snubbull
What you want: Tag
Render/Stock: http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/6391_render_mh33_white_mage.png
Colour Palette: pink and white
Theme: Calm
Text: Majestic Mage
Avatar counterpart (For Tags)?: Yes please! 130x130

Ok so I've finished yours Snubbul! I hope you like it, I'm pleased with the turn out of this one :)

Tag:
snubbul_tag_by_firestar84-d8oip43.png

Icon:
snubbul_icon_by_firestar84-d8oiqdl.png

And my apologies to Platina Berlitz but the stock you gave is actually really hard to work with. I'll try and get it done soon, but I want it to look good, so I may take a little longer with it, sorry >_<

Years
That looks absolutely perfect! Thank you so much! By far this is your best work! BIAS I really like the texture of the background and the text is really neat too!

Also, I'm really appreciative that you took the time to come back to my request. That's really sweet of you!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aiden. Aiden Aiden Aiden. That tag for Snubbull is the most beautiful thing. And tag text is so fucking hard I'm so impressed good lord.

Circuit

Years
Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it! Keeps me wanting to make even better stuff.

Unfortunately I cannot make Platina Berlitz's stock work in any case, and I am going to have to ask for a new stock or cancel the request. My biggest apologies for that, but I just do not know how to make it work, it's actually been really getting to me.

In other news, I made myself a little something to update my own signature;

kirito_tag2_by_firestar84-d8ony1x.png

This was trying out having a stock and a landscape background. I don't think it's that bad. Could definitely be better, but I think I chose a bad background for it, and it messed up the rest of the piece. Now I know for next time I guess!

Circuit

Years
Oh crap, I'm sorry! Don't be too hard on yourself! ;_;
Will this one do..? http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/9327_render_Bowser__Peach_SPMario.png

Again, I'm very sorry about that!

That one is a LOT better. I can use that one right away, and I can already see how it's going to work out. I'll get to it right away, after all, it's taken a long time for yours, and I feel very bad about that.

EDIT: It's done!! That one was so much easier to use! I hope you like this, I used a similar style to my last piece. Enjoy!

Tag:
platinaberlitz_tag_by_firestar84-d8oyssb.png

Icon:
platinaberlitz_icon_by_firestar84-d8oysl9.png

Last edited:

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
Years
Your white Mage tag is simply unf. Soooo good. I also like the textures you've got going on in that and the Peach set. Your text placement has been what I've liked throughout all your pieces, though!

Username: Ponyta
What you want: Wallpaper
Render/Stock: http://www.renders-graphics.com/ima...oka_Magica_Puella_Magic_Homura_Akemi_Soul.png
Colour Palette: Pinks reds and purples
Theme: Vibrant
Text: Fate of Despair
Avatar counterpart (For Tags)?: no.
If it's any consolation, I'll be using it for my tablet as well as my laptop (I'm not sure if that plays anything into size)

Circuit

Years
Your white Mage tag is simply unf. Soooo good. I also like the textures you've got going on in that and the Peach set. Your text placement has been what I've liked throughout all your pieces, though!

Username: Ponyta
What you want: Wallpaper
Render/Stock: http://www.renders-graphics.com/ima...oka_Magica_Puella_Magic_Homura_Akemi_Soul.png
Colour Palette: Pinks reds and purples
Text: Fate of Despair
Avatar counterpart (For Tags)?: no.
If it's any consolation, I'll be using it for my tablet as well as my laptop (I'm not sure if that plays anything into size)

That's perfectly fine. I need just one more piece of information. What resolution is your screen? Once I know that I can get to work :)

Circuit

Years
Just going to the shop for some dinner (Yes, magical unicorns DO need to eat). I'll get started once I'm back :)

Circuit

Years

Salvation

To be saved.
Years
Username: Thoughts
What you want: Tag (Pick any size that works for you as long as it's within PC's signature guidelines)
Render/Stock: This image!
Colour Palette: I'm not too sure what colour palette I want but can you choose one where it's soft on the eyes? This might be a bit ambiguous sorry.
Theme: Calm.
Text: tkthoughts; Can you have the thoughts portion be more prominent? Kinda like how the Kirito in your signature is more prominent than the escape. This is also probably ambiguous sorry.
Avatar counterpart (For Tags)? Y.

Make it beautiful c:

Circuit

Years
Alrighty! I've added you too to the list! Man, tomorrow I'm going to be busy. Graphics day for me!

Circuit

Years
Username: Thoughts
What you want: Tag (Pick any size that works for you as long as it's within PC's signature guidelines)
Render/Stock: This image!
Colour Palette: I'm not too sure what colour palette I want but can you choose one where it's soft on the eyes? This might be a bit ambiguous sorry.
Theme: Calm.
Text: tkthoughts; Can you have the thoughts portion be more prominent? Kinda like how the Kirito in your signature is more prominent than the escape. This is also probably ambiguous sorry.
Avatar counterpart (For Tags)? Y.

Make it beautiful c:

So, sorry for the time this has taken. Thought I'd be faster, but I like to do things nicely :D

Anyways, without further ado, I present to you:

Your TAG:
thoughts_tag_by_firestar84-d8qfpht.png

and your ICON:
thoughts_icon_by_firestar84-d8qfpos.png

Username: Shiny Whimsicott
What you want: Avatar (300 x 300)
Render/Stock: http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/Legend_of_Zelda_05.png
Colour Palette: Blue and grey
Text:

Take your time, and thanks in advance!

So, I've finished yours too! I feel like something more could have been done, but I kept running it past my friends (they're all LoZ fans and have good eyes) and they told me it was great, so here it is!

shinywhimsicott_icon_by_firestar84-d8qfpu9.png

I must add, that grey is not a very vibrant colour, so I took some blues and worked them in with other colours that fit, that would uphold the vibrance you wanted. There are greys in there too though, I made sure I stuck to everything you wanted! So, enjoy all! I will finish the wallpaper soon, hopefully. Check back in later this week!

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
Really nice work you've got here. My favorites would probably be the three wallpapers, all of which seem amazing.

Username: GreyBidoof

What you want: Tag, Profile Pic

Render/Stock: So, I'm not sure about how this all works, but I'll let you decide what you want to do. If it's possible to change the color palette on the stock image, then (http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/bidoof.jpg) would be awesome. Since that seems pretty complicated, though, I'd totally be fine with using this one (http://s8.postimg.org/v3abadhht/itsagreybidoof.png).

Colour Palette: Whatever looks nice. I trust your judgement.

Theme: Something simple, but still aesthetic. Again, you can do whatever you feel would look cool.

Size: Whatever the default size is here on PC.

Text: GreyBidoof (Tag only)

Avatar counterpart (For Tags)?: Sure, why not!

Circuit

Years
Username: NeonMewtwo
What you want: Tag (420 x 200)
Render/Stock: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/gcngirl/th.jpg
Colour Palette: A mix of green and purple.
Theme: Vibrant.
Text: Mysterious Mewtwo
Avatar counterpart (For Tags)? Yes. Thank you!

Really nice work you've got here. My favorites would probably be the three wallpapers, all of which seem amazing.

Username: GreyBidoof

What you want: Tag, Profile Pic

Render/Stock: So, I'm not sure about how this all works, but I'll let you decide what you want to do. If it's possible to change the color palette on the stock image, then (http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/bidoof.jpg) would be awesome. Since that seems pretty complicated, though, I'd totally be fine with using this one (http://s8.postimg.org/v3abadhht/itsagreybidoof.png).

Colour Palette: Whatever looks nice. I trust your judgement.

Theme: Something simple, but still aesthetic. Again, you can do whatever you feel would look cool.

Size: Whatever the default size is here on PC.

Text: GreyBidoof (Tag only)

Avatar counterpart (For Tags)?: Sure, why not!

Alrighty, I'll add you both to the list! I'm ill at the moment, so I should have plenty of time to get all these requests done in the next few days :)

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
So, I've finished yours too! I feel like something more could have been done, but I kept running it past my friends (they're all LoZ fans and have good eyes) and they told me it was great, so here it is!

shinywhimsicott_icon_by_firestar84-d8qfpu9.png

I must add, that grey is not a very vibrant colour, so I took some blues and worked them in with other colours that fit, that would uphold the vibrance you wanted. There are greys in there too though, I made sure I stuck to everything you wanted! So, enjoy all! I will finish the wallpaper soon, hopefully. Check back in later this week!

Thank you so much! I absolutely adore what you've done! The colors look great and I don't mind if you added your own twist to it, you're the creator after all! Thank you very much for your time and I hope you feel better!

Years
Request Form:
Username: ComicFanatic
What you want:Tag
Render/Stock: ????
Colour Palette: No idea.
Theme: JusticeLeague/TeenTitans, EPIC.
Size: Any Size.
Text: Anything.
Avatar counterpart (For Tags)? Yes
If you could do that, it would be awesome since my signature... well, it isn't the best, is it?

Back