• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for someone who...

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but, I don't know where to put it. I'm looking for someone that knows how to use Multimedia Fusion. If so, please respond. I want to do a pokemon game using the software, and I am very good with it. The thing is, that I am not great with graphics, and it would help if someone could do the graphics. I could do everything else from there on. Thanx

aaaaaa

Well I don't use it myself, but I think the Official Site may be of some use to use. It has lots of tutorials for getting started.
Google is your friend ^_^

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
No, I'm VERY good with the software. I'm basically looking for someone who can do graphics. I know how to use the software.

Back