• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Dec 19, 2019
just bumping my post. please let me know if you have this ponyta. but get back to me asap since i won't be here at this coffee shop for very long.

searching for a shiny ponyta UT or T is fine as long as its legit. any nature would be fine
i'll offer:
UT
shiny turtwig (quirky), chikorita (impish), totodile (sassy), and treecko (hardy).
touched
koffing, electrike, sableye, gligar, spheal, munchlax, gyarados, and noctowl (ask for natures)

please private message/vm me cuz i won't be re-checking this thread. thanks ;)

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
Still looking for any chansey evolve form as long as it has good ivs and is untouched. Please send me a pm regarding a trade. Have many shinies and ev'd pokes to trade.

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
Now LF a shiny or ev'd houndoom

In return I can offer a shiny pokemon. I have lots to choose from. I'm desperately looking for this shiny or non shiny houndoom ^^

Last edited:

z0mbieflavored

Training since Red and Blue
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2011
Basically..
I really want a turtwig.
preferably male.

I can offer cyndaquil. (level 1 male or female. careful hasty or docile)
or perhaps a pickachu (female, level 12, with volt tackle, mild nature)
eevee (female, level 5. lax nature)

Years
Hi! I am despratley looking for a shiny female Hoppip (no nickname, doenst matter what nature)
In return, I have many rare Pokemon (inc. HG version exclusives) to trade. Just PM me and I will try to find one in my box :classic:
Thanks!

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
Also i'm looking for a speed + nature pichu that has good iv's and knows volt tackle. Other egg moves would also be nice. Willing to offer a shinyut cubone. nature is rash.

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
I quickly need a firestone right away. I'll offer a thunder or everstone in exchange.

Flux

Expert gamer (addict)
Years
Offering a mamoswine lv 61 with blizzard, earthquake, double hit and another move you can bargain that last move with me
offering a weavile lv 56 with ice beam, dark pulse, slash and another move (bargainable)
I'll also swap a protector, and a magmatizer for a metal coat.
I would like a togekiss (any level) preferably with extremespeed

pmwilkins

Grundleweed Harvester
Years
I have an embedded tower Kyogre. I can trade at 9PM Eastern Time tonight.
Name in game N*Gulph
FC 2665 1717 4781
PM me back if you're interested and or want to do a different time.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2010
looking for a frosslass lvl 100 or shiny

look at my thread to see what im offering its a newer post and is called toolfreak32's trade shop

pm with details

thnx XD

gossy

Sam
Years
Hi, need somebody to clone some of my shiny pokemon for me, you may keep a copy also, if your interested please PM me.

Y3k9

Pwnage trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2010
I am:
looking for kyogre (legit or nonlegit) obtained in soulsilver or heartgold
offering lv. 19 heracross (for nonlegit) and lv. 70 heatran (for legit)
I am also in the mood for a trade back, so like you give me kyogre i get jade orb, then i give you kyogre back (and groudon if you need jade orb too).

gossy

Sam
Years
Need a fast cloner that can clone some of my events/shiny pokemon for me, you can keep a copy for yourself too, if your interested please PM me, thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back