• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
Hee guys, do you think metapod23 will make continue adding things to this great hack??

Havent heard from him from a while but this hack rocks!!

It adds so much fun because of the realistic elements that you saw on tv,

if he only could figure out how to get that stupid pikachu behind you then it would be awsome!

Years
Hee guys, do you think metapod23 will make continue adding things to this great hack??

Havent heard from him from a while but this hack rocks!!

It adds so much fun because of the realistic elements that you saw on tv,

if he only could figure out how to get that stupid pikachu behind you then it would be awsome!
The videos you saw are very outdated. Trust me if you are playing the c-dex ersion you had a bad luck then

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
iam not obssessed with pikachu folowing you but it adds more realism. When you play soul silver for example it's fun to see the pokemon walking behind you instead of pictures when you fight. But as i understand its difficult to program thats to bad. And i currently play the 3.6.1 beta version.. dont know how far metapod is with the story on this beta. Whats the last chapter maybe you can help alienhunter

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
maybe we can donate some money to this guy because this hack is great and its a shame if metapod23 stops adding stuff into this game

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Hey, guys. Not sure if this has been asked, but I'm having trouble with Koga's gym. So far, I have five badges: the first 4, then Sabrina's. I opened the door/wall in Koga's gym, but he's not in there. I believe a Venonat is supposed to appear, but it does not. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Years
Hey, guys. Not sure if this has been asked, but I'm having trouble with Koga's gym. So far, I have five badges: the first 4, then Sabrina's. I opened the door/wall in Koga's gym, but he's not in there. I believe a Venonat is supposed to appear, but it does not. Any help would be great! Thanks!
Trust me on this. I think you missed an event or two before Koga's

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Does anyone play Ash Gray on Gameboid(Android)? Because I need a Squirtle(mine evolved to a Blastoise) for the event near Cinnabar Island and I tried to cheat one but that does not work(game crashes or nothing simply happens when i go into gras). Has anyone a solution(how to use cheats on Gameboid to get a XXXPokémon)?

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2016
Anybody know where the ips went? Sendspace deleted it and I can't find it anywhere else.

EDIT: I don't really know why Sendspace deleted it, but if you can't post it on Sendspace try Mediafire.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2013
Will someone please post a working linkor file? In have looked everywhere for this file. The game looks so great and I've heard good things.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Does anyone play Ash Gray on Gameboid(Android)? Because I need a Squirtle(mine evolved to a Blastoise) for the event near Cinnabar Island and I tried to cheat one but that does not work(game crashes or nothing simply happens when i go into gras). Has anyone a solution(how to use cheats on Gameboid to get a XXXPokémon)?
Do it in your PC and then transfer the edited ROM into your cell phone.

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
Arent there more hackers to support metapod23 maybe that would help. Because metapod23 cant do all the work all by himself before getting a burnout.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2014
Does anyone knows how to play ash gray in gameboid (android emu) or a psp?, these system doesn't read ips files, so how do you convert the ips into a normal rom?

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
Does anyone knows how to play ash gray in gameboid (android emu) or a psp?, these system doesn't read ips files, so how do you convert the ips into a normal rom?
I'mplaying it with Gameboid.
You have to patch ROm witht he Ips file. Use the program Lunar IPS to do so.

Back