• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Thank-you I appreciate it a lot.

I think I'm eligible for the PC is my life emblem. (I got 500+ posts in around 3 - 4 days gaining over 100 posts a day average for almost a week now)
I also think I'm eligible for the Plays too many forum games emblem. (I got over half the said posts from above inside that thread)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 24, 2016
I voted in website of the month. does anyone know if the emblem is ready to come. I can't find the thread now. :(

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
It has come to my manly attention that there is a manly emblem available for those with over 10000 manly posts. As I achieved this manly accomplishment many years ago, I believe it is most unmanly of the staff to have not awarded me with this manly emblem.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
It has come to my manly attention that there is a manly emblem available for those with over 10000 manly posts. As I achieved this manly accomplishment many years ago, I believe it is most unmanly of the staff to have not awarded me with this manly emblem.

I can't seem to find an award even somewhat manly enough similar to this. o:

Years
I voted in website of the month. does anyone know if the emblem is ready to come. I can't find the thread now. :(
Nominations are still going on, so you'll have to wait a few more weeks until after the voting period concludes. Not to worry, you'll get your emblem eventually! :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 24, 2016
Nominations are still going on, so you'll have to wait a few more weeks until after the voting period concludes. Not to worry, you'll get your emblem eventually! :)
ohkey dokey, thanks mate! For the pokepolls is it only one emblem for participating or 1 for each participation?

Years
Does anyone know when the pokepoll emblems get handed out?
You should probably contact the person that is in charge of said emblem/event on when they're going to get handed out. The only thing I can say with emblems is to be patient, and they will eventually be awarded to you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back