• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Not so good, actually, but I'm learning! I can play a few songs, but they aren't so hard. I'd probably be a lot better if I was at it more.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
I am listening to LP since i was 9. I don't listen to forte-minor though, maybe i'll try. Did you listen Numb-Encore?

wow,you were young!!..they worked on some good songs..the hard way,Believe me,Where'd you go..remember the name...all are cool ^^

Yup i've listened to it and also listened to it mixing with Eminem and 50cent voices..ever heard this one?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I've only listened to a few linkin park songs, honestly. T: One of them has been ruined for me, though.

Which one?

Living things was pretty meh - The only halfway decent song on it was Castle of Glass.

Imo, their last 'good' album was Minutes to Midnight - Some of the songs from a Thousand Suns are ok-ish, most were garbage.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
No i didn't hear the Eminem and 50cent one. maybe i'll google it. They are the best group of alternative rock i ever listened to.
Edit : Good night DCC! I have school tomorrow so i gotta be early.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Mr X
Breaking the Habit. T:

I'm back. Again. Not for long, though.
A minute ago, I realized that I should go get my snake out of her tank and hold her while I watch some of my family play a PS2 racing game. Then I was like "oh yeah she's dead" haha.

Edit
Hey, Roc.
oh, and
Spoiler:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What even T:
I don't know how to reply to that. So I'm just going to sit here and wonder why your friends are discussing that.

Edit:
@Roc
Really? Haha.
I've seen tons of stuff about people seeing Slenderman. Part of me wishes he really exists...

This was the picture
Spoiler:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My newsfeed is just a mix of random stuff. All of the time. T:
-Friend complaining about twitter
-My mother talking about today
-My best friend's mother posting a picture
-Friend posting picture of duct tape

Years
I wasn't watching the oscars, but thanks to peer pressure, I just started watching a few minutes ago, lol

@Dipu
completely unrelated, but I just watched that Deadpool vs Gangnam Style vid on your profile. I'm still laughing lol. xD

Crux

Evermore
Years
Haha, you'll learn when you're older Slender.

Okay... i'm just going to imagine this is the picture you're trying to post...
Funny+Squirrels+pictures.jpg

Yeah, I think the Reaper would win. X)

I should probably go eat... I might be online again later though.
See you guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back