• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM GALACTIC CLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Oh my gosh I missed alot T-T(at least Im still head grunt)

I think I answered this one already but

-If Cyrus died at the end of Galactic's reign of terror, how would you have reacted?

Sad very very sad.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
-If Cyrus died at the end of Galactic's reign of terror, how would you have reacted?

What reign of terror? They never had control of nothing. Not once...anyways, while they were artsy in not letting us know what becomes of Cyrus (so we can speculate ourselves), I do wish he would have gotten what he deserved. He would have been hospitalised if DP were real, and he would likely just get lost in the Distortion World forever if Pt were real (since it's a mirror world of our actual world). If he died? I wouldn't miss him much. His chat with the player in Pt at the HQ was sickening. All of his loyal followers...worthless pawns? Yeah, okay. He could have had a good cause, and he blew it. Interesting guy nonetheless...

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021

What reign of terror? They never had control of nothing. Not once...anyways, while they were artsy in not letting us know what becomes of Cyrus (so we can speculate ourselves), I do wish he would have gotten what he deserved. He would have been hospitalised if DP were real, and he would likely just get lost in the Distortion World forever if Pt were real (since it's a mirror world of our actual world). If he died? I wouldn't miss him much. His chat with the player in Pt at the HQ was sickening. All of his loyal followers...worthless pawns? Yeah, okay. He could have had a good cause, and he blew it. Interesting guy nonetheless...
Quite intresting,never thought about it this way.

Topic: Do you think Team Galactic should have appeared in more places.Why or why not.(My Cpu doesnt let me Question Mark D: )

Yes,they always gave me a quick lvl up or 2 right before a gym,which made me happy.But IMO they should have at least visited your villa at the end of the game D:.

Years
OMG! I NEED TO JOIN THIS! TEAM GALACTIC = GOD!

...srry about that. But here is why i NEED to join this club...
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE TEAM GALACTIC COMMANDER?
MARS! <3

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Mars eh,just like Falco would say HANDS OFF MY PREY!But in this cause HANDS OFF MY MARS!

But anyways nice to meet you and I hope you like TGC

Please copy and paste this into your sig.

Join The Team Galactic Clan
picture.php

Years
Thank you!

Do you think Team Galactic should have appeared in more places.Why or why not?
Well, I think when they appeared in one place, they appeared too much. I think it would have been better if they were more spread out, but more appearances. Cuz they are trying to create a whole universe. They arnt giong to make one in a building. They are always in one building. Arnt there going to be grunts/commanders searching Sinnoh for a way to create a whole new universe?

If Cyrus died at the end of Galactic's reign of terror, how would you have reacted?
Unfortunatly (XD), people dont die in Pokemon. But if they did, I would have been sad, cuz Cyrus really isnt evil, and just wants creation of new life, that he can control. LOL to me thats not too evil. And he is kinda crazy in the head, so ihe doesnt deserve to die.

Last edited:
Years
bored, so ima going to answer some Galactic topics (and hope for some new ones to answer XD)

Team Galactic's Outfit, Do You Like It Or Would You Change It? Meh, i think its all right, though i just hope is durable! Though i HATE the green hair!
What would you change about Team Galactic? Make the grunts more evil and stuff, and make them stronger so they can finally let there dreams become true.
If you were a Galactic Commander what would be your signature 2nd stage pokémon? Rampardos
Do you think the Galactic Commanders are UnderLeveled,Overleveled,or just right? Overleved, which in my terms means just righte! =]

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
Years
Yes,they always gave me a quick lvl up or 2 right before a gym,which made me happy.But IMO they should have at least visited your villa at the end of the game D:.

Yeah, I agree. Do they honestly think that I like Flint more than male Galactic grunts?

Years
just noticed some stuff chaos11011 said to me. thought id reply to em! =]

Mars eh,just like Falco would say HANDS OFF MY PREY!But in this cause HANDS OFF MY MARS!
excuse me? you get your hands of MY mars! I think we need to duel this one out! Can you defeat my deathly, awesome, uber team of...?
Spoiler:

But anyways nice to meet you and I hope you like TGC
hehe...TCG...Trading Card Game...Team Galactic Club...hehe...

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
I might as well.

Team Galactic's Outfit, Do You Like It Or Would You Change It?
I think they all look just fine, except for Jupiter's. It irks me for some reason.
What would you change about Team Galactic?
More appearances by all of the Commanders. Platinum's variety of Cyrus visits made me very happy, but when I beat the Heatran thing in Mt. Whateversauce (I forgot the name, haven't played D/P/Pl in forever), I was truly disappointed that none of the other commanders got so many in-game appearances. Saturn + Solaceon Ruins, anyone?
If you were a Galactic Commander what would be your signature 2nd stage pokémon?
GIRATINA 8DDDDD
Erm.
It would probably be... oh, I don't know... Tangrowth, probably.
Do you think the Galactic Commanders are UnderLeveled,Overleveled,or just right?
Commanders' levels were fine, except for SpearPillarIncident!Cyrus. His were underlevelled. :<

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
just noticed some stuff chaos11011 said to me. thought id reply to em! =]

excuse me? you get your hands of MY mars! I think we need to duel this one out! Can you defeat my deathly, awesome, uber team of...?
Spoiler:
Acctually I was the first Mars Fan boy in this club+Im top grunt i am at a closer rank to Mars
hehe...TCG...Trading Card Game...Team Galactic Club...hehe...
Lolz...That Crazy Giiratina....Think Creative Girl...Try Catching Gulpin...

Offtopic ends NOW

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Lolz...That Crazy Giiratina....Think Creative Girl...Try Catching Gulpin.

I take offense to that.
You misspelled my her ITS-haha-of-course-nobody-knows-Giratina's-gender name. D<

Mmh, I wish I could make a topic right now.
...Also, I think the rank list needs to be updated...?

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
I take offense to that.
You misspelled my her ITS-haha-of-course-nobody-knows-Giratina's-gender name. D<

Mmh, I wish I could make a topic right now.
...Also, I think the rank list needs to be updated...?
That Cool Gira (I call it/him/her that not)

Darkloud will come soon to update dont worry ^_^ oh

I wonder how many posts i have in this group? Im too lazy to cheak *Sits on head grunt chair*

Years
Acctually I was the first Mars Fan boy in this club+Im top grunt i am at a closer rank to Mars

Lolz...That Crazy Giiratina....Think Creative Girl...Try Catching Gulpin...

Offtopic ends NOW

true...XD sorry my noobness got over me there.

well, if we are stopping offtopic, then we need a new topic! (or else the offtopiness of right now will overpower us, and TCG ((hehe)) will never be the same....)

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Answer the question on the first post

"Who is your fav. commander"

(I might regreat this but)Topic:What do you think charons pokes are (If he even has any)

Well he is like a sceintist so i think
Bronzong,Golbat,PorygonZ (Basic Galatic Team layout+Sig poke)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
Oh. o.o"
My favorite Commander is the all amazing Gender bender, Saturn. I couldn't figure out if he was a guy or girl, especially with that female Toxicroak! D:
Plus, he's just epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back