• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
School has never been later than August for me. Ever. It kind of sucks, considering I hear of all these other people with such an extensive summer. :<

droomph

weeb
Years
FAAAAAAAAAAAACK

band camp doesn't start today /moar PC

School has never been later than the end of august for me too, but we have lots of vacations compared to other places so that's good :D

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
FAAAAAAAAAAAACK

band camp doesn't start today /moar PC

School has never been later than the end of august for me too, but we have lots of vacations compared to other places so that's good :D
My week of band camp started this morning! It was pretty boring, since I didn't have to learn anything for the part of the first show (the opening) as I pretty much stand at the front the whole time while everyone else does pinwheels and arcs and all that fun stuff.

Years
School has never been later than August for me. Ever. It kind of sucks, considering I hear of all these other people with such an extensive summer. :<

Don't you get out in May or somewhere around there, though?

I do know that by state law in my state, schools that start in August have to be done for the year before Memorial Day, while schools that run until sometime in June have to start after Labor Day.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
My summer started in June and ends in October. I almost feel guilty that I'm off for 4 months, lol. University FTW.

But even at school we had from mid July to early September. Having to go to school during August would have been so weird.

Years
It feels weird for me to hear about people going back to school since I work at a school. I never escaped. :< DON'T BE LIKE ME.

Years
You go back to school in August!?!? Ugh, I feel so sorry for you. School was always September for me, and uni was never before October. I feel so lucky in retrospect! :D
It was worse when I was in Kindergarten through 6th grade when my school district started classes in the first week of August. The only pro I saw to that was being able to get out before Memorial Day. To be honest, I prefer starting in either late August or early September more than early August.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
School for me always began the week after Labor Day in September. It wasn't until I started college that I ever had school in August. Of course the flip side to this is that our school would last into mid-June.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
If I get into university, I'll be starting on the 17th September. I find out my exam results on the 16th August, which is Thursday. Bricking itttttttt.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Don't you get out in May or somewhere around there, though?

I do know that by state law in my state, schools that start in August have to be done for the year before Memorial Day, while schools that run until sometime in June have to start after Labor Day.
font=arvo]It differs every year but generally early to mid June.[/font]

If I get into university, I'll be starting on the 17th September. I find out my exam results on the 16th August, which is Thursday. Bricking itttttttt.

omggg that's my birthday! :D

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Heh, thanks for the good luck wishes and all.

I NEED TO KNOW HOW YOU DO!
Where you thinking of going again?​

I'll text you when I get them, assuming I actually have your number lol. But whatever - medical biochemistry at Manchester, hopefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back