• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the user title above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
… but when you get older you'll look ugly… don't we all. xD

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
9/10

I think these types of sayings are being over used. But it is still good never the less.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
I almost feel like it's trying to hard to be funny(I think that about everything), and well... I don't know, it's just not creative. So:
6/10

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
7ish/10

Not a retaliation post, but speaking of not being creative. It has no connection with your avatar. What is it supposed to mean?

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
Still a 6, it is a little funny. Maybe makes you snort.

Okay, understand two things:
1. until I run out of icons, I'm having a different icon every day. So, I highly doubt my avatar's gonna match.
2. the line's from a book.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
feeling rebelious, eh? well as long as I don;t get it from your mom later, I'm fine with it. XD

hahaha! Just try to rate what's invisible!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
It doesn't really make much sense to me. Unless it's referencing something I never heard of, but even if it was I'm not a fan of all caps. 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back