• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
oh btw the ones currently in my possesion are:

charizard
rayquaza
dragonite
alakazam
rattata

thanks^^.

Years
Crytuf said:
yo, shiney hunters, crytuf reporting in....

it would seem you have most if not all of these already but...

1)charmander
2)charmeleon
3)charizard
4)abra
5)kadabra
6)alakazam
7)dratini
8)dragonair
9)dragonite
10)rayquaza
11)rattata

im still hunting lapras, magicarp and gyrados pretty hard... ill keep you updated.
Hmm... Posts=2, and both of them are in this club. This is the first. Generally, it's common courtesy to introduce yourself and request to join when you first post in a club. Trying to just sorta slip in is the right way to confuse us and keep us from knowing just what exactly's going on. We have no problem admitting you to the club. All you have to do is ask! (and list owned shinies, which you did in your second post)

Years
Relax, I admitted you in the previous post! We admit everyone around here (well, provided they follow the rules). Sorry if I was being unclear.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Welcome aboard! *shakes hand of egyptian sphinx*
I've had 0 success hunting for clefairies... I'm all stuck up on homework now too... I should have time to hunt tomorrow and/or friday though!

Years
Egyptian Sphinx said:
how do i find a shiny pokemon @_@
With extreme patience and an Aspergian-level of interest in looking for shiny things. Heartbreak always helps: makes you seek out distractions. Other than that, just train against wild Pokémons instead of trainers.

Years
Egyptian Sphinx said:
it takes five years to find a shiny pokemon? @_@
No; it's just random. I'm pretty sure Agent9 was just exaggerating. For every wild encounter, there's a 1/8192 chance that the foe will be shiny. There's no dependency between trials.

Edit: Oh yeah, Shiny Swablu is effort trained. She lost Pokérus after the first day. (it doesn't make any difference; it's just I like to have "archival" Pokérus on all my regular guys in Fire Red, which is where I keep my shinies) I still can't think of a name for her. Suggestions?

Where is LDD? I want to gloat to her about my new find. ;)

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
5 years O_o! It will not tkae 5 years to find a shiny!XD! Who tell you that?

News:*shiny hunting* Still has no any luck to find a shiny Good luck ya all guys!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
It could very well take five years to take a shiny! It'd be a bit reasuring, because it'd mean that somebody's luck is crappier than my own... Ah! I'm gonna go get some shiny hunting done! I finished homework earlier than I expected to.
@MM: You should name your shinies after SHClubmembers; make Swablu, "Shuko." (Just a suggestion!)

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
oh, ok sorry bout that... my name is crytuf... i would like to request entry into this group.. i am still Very new on this community... i apologize... if you would kindly forgive my first blunder and allow me entry it would be greatly appreciated.

once again my shineys that are currently in my possesion are Charizard, Dragonite, Alakazam, Rayquaza, and Rattata.

once more i apologize and hope you will consider me for entry.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
AHHHHH! So formal! There's no harm done! Welcome to the best club at PC!
*Shakes hand of Crytuf*

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
hello everyone its being so long one day to be procise,oh how much have i missed the internet! and this club dear me. anyway i got the whole day of school today and spent all day hunting. but the most important news is the shiny larvitar,yay i finnaly got it! i traded my deoxys for it aswell as both my ho-oh and lugia but alas it was worth it. its lv 39 now im going to evolve it when it learns all its moves. yay! anyway no luck with the suicune good luck everyone.

note: i will not request for another card until i get 3 more shinies o.0

Back