• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
Years
I can't clone but I got some pp maxes. I got one on pearl and around 5 on emerald. EDIT: So what would you trade for your eved adamant scizor?

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
Loxious im intrested in shiny gallade and gamestop jirachi modest nature. I have shiny evd arcanine adamant nature and european event regigigas.

Years
@ Kalsard Would 1 PP max and a calm mind be alright with you? I'd have to find a cloner first though. xD
@ Garloki could I get the stats and ev's on the arcanine?

Last edited:

Kalsard

Years
Ok, sure, I'll also throw in another pp max for free. ^_^ Thanks alot Just need to wait for another 5 hours until I can trade from Emerald. EDIT: Is the scizor lvl 100? BTW do you have a choice band?

Years
Oh kay that's fine xD I'll need time to find a cloner anyway and oh dang I totally forgot it's actually level 67 I believe. Sorry is that a problem?

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
Yupp here they iss : Arcanine lv 42 adamant nature Stats are :
138/147/82/89/82/121
Ev spread is :
Attack:252
Speed:252
Hp:6

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
yupp im waiting in wifi k

On wifi waitin lalalalala

Last edited:
Years
If you could get the clone back to me that'd be great. :] Also if you cloned my scizor for me I'd be willing to give up a copy of the Jirachi as well.

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
Yea h/o ill be ready in a sec

Ok im ready :D
Filllller

Ok wat know??????
Filler

Ready to clone jirachi nd scizor im on wifi now lalalalalala

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hey
Can I please have a shiny Gengar, shiny Flygon, shiny Umbreon, shiny Kabuto, shiny Gallade and a shiny Lucario, check my thread to see what you would like.

Kalsard

Years
Oh yeah, I'm also interested in your shiny umbreon so if there's anything you want, like more pp maxes or TM's I'd be happy to trade ^_^.

Years
Oh Garloki I sorta meant I needed two Scizors for myself.
Sorry I don't know what happened there.
@Aaron could I get the natures on your Latias and Deoxys
@Kalsard PP maxes would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back