• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
God, a few months ago I got really into the newest version of the show. It's essentially Scooby Doo with a serial plot that continues from episode to episode and it was magnificent. Sadly it never blew up like MLP did, but it had a surprisingly big fanbase.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
The only part of Scooby Doo that I can remember is that Velma seemed to keep losing her glasses. Which seems kinda silly of her, considering that she needs them to see...

Jung

Sica please.
Years
"and I would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids!"
never ever gets old. :D

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
God, a few months ago I got really into the newest version of the show. It's essentially Scooby Doo with a serial plot that continues from episode to episode and it was magnificent. Sadly it never blew up like MLP did, but it had a surprisingly big fanbase.

I liked it initially, but after a while the Shaggy x Velma subplot started to bug the hell out of me. Velma will always be a lesbian in my eyes, and Shaggy will only ever love food and Scooby, that's that. Don't try to create monstrous relationships that will never work out!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
The only part of Scooby Doo that I can remember is that Velma seemed to keep losing her glasses. Which seems kinda silly of her, considering that she needs them to see...
My glasses! I can't see without my glasses!

Yes, yes she did. Dunno about any of the new incarnations of the show/character, but she regularly lost them in the original series.

Never saw Mystery Inc. But a serial Scooby show sounds kinda interesting

I really liked the Zombie Island direct-to-video movie as a kid. Anyone seen that?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Now that i think about it..Shaggy was always hungry because he was high and had a case of the munchies, hence he was talking to a dog.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm trying to encourage myself to get out of bed and walk across campus to the Thanksgiving dinner, but I'm sleepy and the dinner is far and I'm not even really hungry :( But I want to get there early so it doesn't get packed!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I am now eating Thanksgiving dinner. While on my computer. Because I'm eating alone. :(

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I was watching Macy's Parade this morning and my dad's making the turkey. Saw the Pikachu float, whose ears were deflated. And Matt Lauer got the number of Pokemon wrong.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I just made an excellent concoction of mashed potatoes mixed with mexican corn (which is just like spicy creamed corn). Soooo good. ;o;

Years
I got this really simple, really good recipe which is just potatoes, yams, and carrots. Boil them up and then mash them up and voila.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
It's almost 2 PM andddd I'm not visiting my extended family and no one here started cooking yet. I'm a hungry one. ;o; -stares at Toujours's plate-

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Blade I had turkey and mexican corn and mashed potatoes and green bean casserole and stuffing and pumpkin pie and vanilla ice cream :) Now I'm resting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back