• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
1. what section/board are you most interested in?
Quick Trades just to update Pokedex FOr Gen 5 BW 1 and 2

2.what other section/boards do you want to venture in and learn more about?
How to Hunt Shiny Pokemon

3. are there any specific things you would like to do while your here?
Learn to EV Train Pokemon to Do Battles without Getting Destroyed By Ohter EV Pokemon

It seems like you're more interested in someone to help you with the games, which you probably can't get here, sadly. Mentors focus mostly on helping teach you about the forum and its sections! They'd give you advice on where specific things are located in the section of your choice, help you out in finding threads there, and perhaps even provide some tips on trading or battling (depending on what section you picked), but it's mostly focused on the forum itself.

If you're interested and looking for a Trade Corner mentor, Livewire and TwilightBlade are currently available to mentor. There's also Forever and PlatinumDude for the Battle Center! Which one would you prefer?

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Well, the Art and Design board seems to appeal a little bit as I like fusing Pokemon together on Photoshop, and maybe developing my skills in avatar/signature making!

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? I think the Rom Hacking and Emulation boards would be good to learn about. Maybe i'll be able to finally work out how to record my DS Emulator and split the screens for upload onto youtube. Currently i record and you can hardly see anything as its squashed.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Just roam, including myself into as much as I can and making a few friends while i'm at it :)

Last edited:
Years
It seems like you're more interested in someone to help you with the games, which you probably can't get here, sadly. Mentors focus mostly on helping teach you about the forum and its sections! They'd give you advice on where specific things are located in the section of your choice, help you out in finding threads there, and perhaps even provide some tips on trading or battling (depending on what section you picked), but it's mostly focused on the forum itself.

If you're interested and looking for a Trade Corner mentor, Livewire and TwilightBlade are currently available to mentor. There's also Forever and PlatinumDude for the Battle Center! Which one would you prefer?

trade Corner Sounds Good ok

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Well, the Art and Design board seems to appeal a little bit as I like fusing Pokemon together on Photoshop, and maybe developing my skills in avatar/signature making!

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? I think the Rom Hacking and Emulation boards would be good to learn about. Maybe i'll be able to finally work out how to record my DS Emulator and split the screens for upload onto youtube. Currently i record and you can hardly see anything as its squashed.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Just roam, including myself into as much as I can and making a few friends while i'm at it :)

I'd be more than happy to take you on for Art & Design since the other mentor is quite busy right now, as well as Emulation! Would that be okay with you? ^^

trade Corner Sounds Good ok

All righty! Would you prefer TwilightBlade or Livewire for Trade Corner? Feel free to read their bios in the 2nd post of this thread to see who you'd be more compatible with!

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in?
I still don't know because I still didn't explore the whole site.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
The Battle Center.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Read some topics or posts about the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming

Years
I still don't know because I still didn't explore the whole site.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
The Battle Center.
Read some topics or posts about the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming

So are you interested for a mentor in the Battle Center? If so, we have Forever and PlatinumDude who would love to show you around there! If not, you're free to browse around the site for a bit more to figure out what section you'd be most interested in, and just reapply when you're ready. :D

Years
I'd be more than happy to take you on for Art & Design since the other mentor is quite busy right now, as well as Emulation! Would that be okay with you? ^^

All righty! Would you prefer TwilightBlade or Livewire for Trade Corner? Feel free to read their bios in the 2nd post of this thread to see who you'd be more compatible with!

From what i Read TwilightBlade She Seems to know alot with her 7,000 Trades

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? For this I had to go and look what sort of sections this site had. I'm probably most interested in joining Roleplaying section, since it sounds like a lot of fun.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Challenges. Simply. Maybe spinoff games too, since I love Mystery Dungeons
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? If I just knew what all is here, I'd tell you. But since this is my first forum, it's hard to say.

Halipoke, blasting off!

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? For this I had to go and look what sort of sections this site had. I'm probably most interested in joining Roleplaying section, since it sounds like a lot of fun.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Challenges. Simply. Maybe spinoff games too, since I love Mystery Dungeons
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? If I just knew what all is here, I'd tell you. But since this is my first forum, it's hard to say.

Halipoke, blasting off!

We have PkMn Trainer Yellow for the Roleplay Corner as well as bobandbill for both Challenges and Spinoffs. Who would you prefer? :D

Years
We have PkMn Trainer Yellow for the Roleplay Corner as well as bobandbill for both Challenges and Spinoffs. Who would you prefer? :D

Oh dear, I'm not sure :o I sure am more interested in the RP side so I suppose it's PkMn Trainer Yellow in that case :'D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012

I have Black, and Black 2 currently. My other games were stolen. But mostly in the Unova section or Battle section

I was wondering if you guys have a section that has wifi battlers as Gym Leaders that we could face.

Like my above topic. I want to see how people use their specialty types and stuff. But if there's nothing for that, I want someone that could help me construct a good team based on Gary Oak's pokemon. Movesets, etc.

Years
Contacted you, Halipoke!

I have Black, and Black 2 currently. My other games were stolen. But mostly in the Unova section or Battle section

I was wondering if you guys have a section that has wifi battlers as Gym Leaders that we could face.

Like my above topic. I want to see how people use their specialty types and stuff. But if there's nothing for that, I want someone that could help me construct a good team based on Gary Oak's pokemon. Movesets, etc.

I do not believe we have official member gym leaders you could face off here besides the occasional event hosted by a member where you can become a leader pops up, but we do have tournaments you can participate in, as seen in the Tournaments & Events subforum!

If you're interested, we have Forever for both Black & White and Battle Center, as well as Jellicent♀ for Black 2 and White 2. It sounds like Forever would be best for you going off your interests, but it's entirely up to you. ^^ Who would you prefer?

Years
Um, I'm confused. How do you get a mentor?

Just fill out the form on the first page of this thread! It's three questions long and in the first post of the thread. (: Once you apply, I'll list the best mentors for you based on your interests and you can tell me which one you'd be most interested in!

Years
Like, how do you fill it out? Do you post the answers? Thanks.

Yep, you post the answers in number format. Check out how other members did it to get an idea! Feel free to just write #1, #2, and #3 and write your answers there if you'd prefer not to copy and paste the questions. :D

Years
OK Cirno, I'll do it here and now.

#1 The Fanfiction Thing. I am actually working on a fanfic.
#2 I'd like to venture into the Trade Corner. I need a Skitty and Tepic in B2 cause I don't have W2 (for a Skitty) even though I have a breedable Emboar.
#3 I'd like to see it all.

Have I filled it out right?

Years
OK Cirno, I'll do it here and now.

#1 The Fanfiction Thing. I am actually working on a fanfic.
#2 I'd like to venture into the Trade Corner. I need a Skitty and Tepic in B2 cause I don't have W2 (for a Skitty) even though I have a breedable Emboar.
#3 I'd like to see it all.

Have I filled it out right?

Yep, that's perfectly fine!

We have Astinus and bobandbill for the Fanfiction & Writing section, as well as Livewire and Sydian for Trade Corner! Who would you prefer out of the four?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back