• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did 2012 teach you?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
2012 made me shed a tear and then it made me smile again..it made me one year older learned me that no matter how good of a person i am i still do mistakes too...made me see those mistakes and to work on fixing them...tbh i said everywhere that 2012 was a bad year for me and that i didn't like it but this poll right now made me feel that however 2012 was very hard it did changed me for better!!!

i only saw people mistakes and never saw mine..always blamed people on their faults while never blamed myself when i do the same mistakes...blamed someone for something i was the reason they did it and didn't see that i was the reason till 2012 showed me that...it took me away from someone for a few time then brought us back together!...i'm older and hopefully wiser and really wish really that i never fall at the same mistakes again....thank you 2012 and farewell! you brought to me happiness,pain and memories..you were the year 22 of my life and i won't be 22 again so,i appreciate that ^^

something 2013 learned me btw....everything has the good and the bad..don't focus on the bad and forget the good or you will feel miserable all the time because trust me sometimes if not all the time..the bad thing brings something good to you later..just believe in that!!

thanks thread..because of you i saw the beautiful moments of 2012 and it's not as bad as i used to say and think!! <3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
2012 taught me to put myself out there a bit more in the wider world, and do things that aren't entirely in my comfort zone but will be good for my personal development. Or, the short answer, 2012 improved my confidence! I'm not über-confident as of yet, but as 2013 rolled around, I realised that I had made leaps and bounds over the course of last year in improving my confidence. Hopefully this year will see the results in full bloom! :D

RainbowHeart

Clear. The. Skies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
I don't know...2012 was a bad year for me...:( I think...it taught me to be more...mature...I hope 2013 will be very much better!

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2013
I'm not talking about in school or whatever here, but actually a lesson in life. What's 2012 taught you in one way or another?

For me, it'd be to remember to not be too uptight. I've always been a pretty relaxed person but living with some of the people I live with after starting uni, I've reallllly learned that you're gonna be a hard to tolerate person if you're too uptight about the little things - and I'm so glad I'm not one of them. You just come across as boring and stressed and no-one really wants to be around you. I'd say that this is most important when living with a housemate or housemates tho and I imagine it sorts itself over time but yeah. What I've learned (or rather, reinforced the belief of) is to never be too uptight. It just irritates the people you live with.

How about you?!

I want to be free to do whatever i want, whenever i want, however i want.

And i will do whatever it takes to maintain my freedom.

Back