• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate the user title above you - v2

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Why thank you for calling me an allstar! :P
~
9/10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
The Servine evo-family is my favorite, so that's extra points!:D
~
8/10

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
9/10

It fits your whole space-themed sig and avatar.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
3/10

Don't get the point and doesn't relate to Sonic.
If you google 'Chaos Angel' you will discover that it has several meanings in the Sonic series.

Foremost, Chaos Angel is the seventh zone and final zone in Sonic Advance 3. Chaos Angel is considered one of the most difficult stages of the 2D games to date.

Also, Chaos is their god of destruction. It can draw power from the Chaos Emeralds. Chaos rests in Angel Island. The cross/dagger in can signify worship too. I can leave the meaning of the capitalization and spacing to the interpreter...

Furthermore, the blue and pink colors represent Sonic and Amy, the probably the most well-known pairing in the Sonic series.

It doesn't get any more related to Sonic than that. The more you know. :D

6/10 As for your usertitle, I can tell it relates to your sig. Kinda too obvious. Maybe use a quote or something from the series? The FTW seems nubby and ruins it, though.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
10/10

I absolutely love Blade's user title and I am totally jealous that she has it in color. :D

Back