• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is the most hated Pokemon in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
Years
I absolutely hate pretty much every humanoid Pokemon. Especially Gothica (I think that's her name...)

But I'm pretty fine with the rest of the Pokemon

In competitive battling terms though; I love and hate Charizard.
It's kinda sad that my favorite Pokemon isn't too great in Competitive Battling. I still use my Charizard anyways, though, because screw Smogon.

Pokemon was about winning with your favorites when we were kids, and that was one of the reasons why it was fun. Winning with the team you raised, and with the Pokemon you love. So I'll still use Charizard.

Marlo

Missing Person
Years
I was at peace a little with the whole garbage Pokémon after reading it had to do with some biohazardous waste accident or something, but basically any Pokémon that is humanoid or looks like man-made objects like Rotom, the ice cream cone abomination, the candle/chandelier, etc.

However, no matter how bad it is, I will always let the first and second generations slide. Things really just went downhill at the beginning of the fourth. I'm fine with Pokémon that look like animals, but once I start battling chair Pokémon against laundry basket Pokémon is the day I drop out in shame.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
ZUBAT/GOLBAT - Confuse Ray. Ugh

GYARADOS - Nearly impossible to beat lest you have an Electric-type

BRONZOR/ZONG - ConfuHyponosis combo... >:[ RAAAAAGGGHHHH

ZIGZAGOON - A freaking Growl, Sand-Attack butthat.

Years
Everyone hates Zubat. I freaking love the Zubat line. I mean Crobat is one of the more legitimate ways to track down Roamers.

Personally, I hate all the fossil Pokemon. Idk why, they're all terrible.

Years
I think trubbish is cool... its got more character than ice cream which makes me feel shame every time i see it

Marlo

Missing Person
Years
People are saying Audino, but I absolutely love Audino. :3

It's so adorable; I had one named Milkshake.

blue

gucci
Years
Don't hate on Trubbish! Such an adorable Pokemon.

trubbish_by_pettyartist-d3bn0h5.jpg

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
prob zubat. though a few actually like em. (i dont hate it myself)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Miltank. And everyone knows why everyone hates it. XD

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
Design-wise? Not many, I seriously cannot grasp the hate for the Trubbish/Vanillite line. Honestly, we've had Pokemon based of sludge(Grimer/Muk) and others based on poisonous gas(Koffing/Weezing), so why is a garbage bag a bad design?
Battling-wise? Well... when it comes to using, I'd say I never use Pokemon that do not evolve(Such as Tauros and Skarmory.) I also avoid using Legendaries, as they sort of make the game way too easy. Other Pokemon that I do not use are difficult ones that do not have many redeeming qualities(Hoppip during early-game).
When it comes to battling against, I'd say bulky Pokemon with few weaknesses, such as Kingdra and Scizor(Fire-types tend to come rarely in the wild, but competitive-wise, they're even more annoying as while you'll likely have Fire-types, they'll likely be prepared for them).

rageahollic33

Roserade is the best
Years
For Personal Reasons Geodude.

Why you ask? Because 2 years ago I was playing fire red. when I was at victory road. I encountered a shiny Geodude Lv. 41 it was the first ever shiny I encountered. I sent out my Vileplume and use stun spore to paralyze it then I threw an ultraball at it. he escaped the ultraball after 1 shake and then he used self distruct. and from that moment on I hated Geodude. But I do like Golem and Graveler. but hate geodude.

For Trainer pokemon Whitney's Miltank. and we know the reason why.

Jek

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 17, 2012
Zubat, although I like its evolution lines. I'm not too fond of Rattata, Raticate, and Drowzee as well.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2014
For Personal Reasons Geodude.

Why you ask? Because 2 years ago I was playing fire red. when I was at victory road. I encountered a shiny Geodude Lv. 41 it was the first ever shiny I encountered. I sent out my Vileplume and use stun spore to paralyze it then I threw an ultraball at it. he escaped the ultraball after 1 shake and then he used self distruct. and from that moment on I hated Geodude. But I do like Golem and Graveler. but hate geodude.

For Trainer pokemon Whitney's Miltank. and we know the reason why.

a shiny graveler did the same thing to me last week lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back