• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon ElegantEmerald (1.3 released)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 10, 2018
Any update on the difficulty levels?

I really want to continue playing, but I can't bring myself to play with the current levels. It's just way too low.

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
Years
First of all, great hack. I really like the fact that you have kept close to the original game, and that legendary pokes are introduced in a seamless way. Other than modifying tutors to so that they can teach moves indefinitely, and increasing Dunsparce's spawn chance (I don't see how one can guess how to get it without shamelessly using AdvanceMap), I think your work is flawless.

Anyway, to the matter at hand. If you would be so kind, I would love some clues regarding how to get Jirachi and the second deep sea item. Thanks in advance.

thank you! glad you enjoyed the hack. move tutors wise, i'll probably change them they they can be taught more than once, probably in exchange for a heart scale or something. As for dunsparce, i do admit i had to use a-map to find where i put it, but i think the rarity is fine, can't catch 'em all without a challenge right? or wasting hours and hours doing the same thing over and over I may change it 5% instead though. Deepsea items i think are now held by clamperl and carvanha/sharpedo

as for Jirachi see below
Spoiler:

Any update on the difficulty levels?

I really want to continue playing, but I can't bring myself to play with the current levels. It's just way too low.

the difficulty levels are almost done. But won't be released until I have done some more things such as changing trainers pokemon and some special secret things ;)

Can´t understand the clue about the tickets. Is the place mentioned the
Spoiler:

Ticket clue below
Spoiler:

Current Status
Real life things left me unmotivated for anything (hence why I haven't released an update in over a year) plus the things that I've been working on take a lot of time and working out in order to be good. I also now have a job (on top of going to college) meaning I have little time for anything let alone my hack. But it is not dead, just taking a while. Now I can't promise anything but I would like to release 2.0 by july at the latest, but this may just be a fantasy. Again, really sorry for the wait, and glad to see some people are still playing it

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 15, 2016
Thank you for the tips! I was able to get it :).

Regarding Dunsparce, 1% is way too low because that comes on top of actually getting an encounter, which is set to 25% and limited to 5 attempts per round. On top of that, you have to be lucky and actually catch it on your first attempt (I got it only because of save states). I think 5% would be the sweet spot, it will continue to be the hardest poke to get, but without being an utter nightmare. Also, may I suggest you include it in some trainer's roster? That way players can get its location from the Pokedex.

We are already grateful for all the effort you have put into your hack. RL takes precedence, don't feel sorry for delaying this project for as long as you need. Good luck!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 15, 2016
By the way, is it possible to get all three Johto starters? So far Birch is giving away only one of them.

EDIT: I found one, so nevermind :).

EDIT 2: It was fun getting all 386. Once again, thank you for hack!

Attachments

• 386.png
    386.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 22, 2016
Idk if you are still here, but can this rom trade with vanilla melee? Thanks.

Years
Emm... Hello Mr. PurpleOrange.. Anyway this is a great hack, Because the new event of Legendary.. (Catchable Legendary Pokemon) I like so much Pokemon Emerald.. My Elite 4 Team in Pokemon Elegant Emerald is Blaziken, Swampert, Sceptile, Poochyena, (I'm forgot. but this pokemon is Evolution Of Nuzleaf, Skarmory

Btw.. I have caught Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Articuno, Moltres, Raikou, Mewtwo.. But can you give me all of the Legendary pokemon Clue? Please answer.. Thank's!!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2022
How do I get the Dome Fossil, Old Amber, and Helix fossils into their respective pokemon? The scientist in Rustboro only does the ones from the Emerald version itself.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 5, 2021
Ahh... This hack would be my ideal, a pefection with features I exactly wanted. But 386. I mean I hate when 386 hack gives me encouters with pokemons from different generation/region on the same area/route. Fire Red UltraViolet did the job perfectly because new area was added just for Hoenn pokemons, Sevii islands for Johto pokes and Kanto obiously for Kanto. Well, I will probably still play this hack :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 4, 2019
I've been playing this game for a while (I haven't got that far in the game) and I love it. But I was wondering if I can evolve my Slowpoke into a Slowking without trading?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 31, 2022
Not sure if this is okay to ask and if it isnt I am sorry.

Can someone give me a hint where I can find all the starter pokemons from the first 3 generations.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 11, 2022
Is there a slakoth in petalburg woods? I know it's rare, but it's been hours and no luck.
Also I cannot find eevee, chansey, yanma, sneasel and dunsparce. Any advice?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 13, 2022
Slakoth (rare) and Yanma (very rare) are on Petalburg Woods (New area where Kakuna appears).
Chansey is on Safari Zone (Bottom left, quite rare).
Dunsparce also on Safari Zone but its the rarest pokemon on this rom (Top Right, Rock Smash the rocks, really really low chance).
Sneasel is on Shoal Cave (Ice area)
And you get a free Shiny Eevee on a Battle Frontier house.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 13, 2022
There's a legendary in the ice area, so the ladder opens when you trigger the event for that legendary pokemon (It's from a legendary trio).

Back