• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@ImANOKIE12: Yup. there are plenty of spaces. You need to read the appropriate spoilers in the first post though. It's not really possible to apply without at least reading the sign up template and not reading the rules at least once would probably not be advisable.

Welcome, by the way!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Yellow: You can go ahead & not wait for me to post. There isn't much for me to post at the moment. :P Let's just head for Oak Town & get the drinks & any other stuff.

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2012
Haha, I know. This aint my first Rodeo. I'll have to read over it again tomorrow. When I got more time

Batel

A nothing.
Years
@Siiadams: Actually, I've been waiting for a reply from synerjee. But hey, now that I know, I'll post soon(promise)! ^^a;

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Cool. Where is yours? Mine is currently being tailed by an ape of a student that his Munchlax had attacked earlier in the day while his entire team of pokemon is wandering around in the forest, with a Scyther watching them...but it's a friendly.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2013
Here is my character guys
Trainer2_zps8edfe6d8.png

My character is in a cave in the mountains but he is on his way back to the academy.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Slllooowwww down Ambitions. You need a SU before you go off posting. Info is on the first page.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Name: Nichola Derrin

Nickname: Nick

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance
Spoiler:

Personality: Nick is easygoing, yet energetic. His ADHD does not contribute to this fact, and as such he is easily distracted. Nick is always running around, preferring to pet his shoulder length blond hair stream behind him. Nick loves to meet new people, almost always formally introducing himself to a stranger. Nick is a bit taller than those his age, at five feet, ten inches. When he has free time, Nick picks up small objects around him, and building things, such as a paperclip-pipe cleaner helicopter. He keeps these with him in his pocket until he can store them with the rest of his vast collection. Strangely, though, Nick is always carrying a pocket lighter, and is entranced by flame. Nick has gained a small reputation for setting things ablaze, but he doesn't allow anyone to take his 'bottled fire'. Nick tends to wear bright colored shirts, and a black zip-up jacket, which is unzipped on all but the coldest days. If Alex is very cold, he will tend to become reclusive, focusing on nothing but his lighter, which he would light.

History: Nick grew up in an average small home in Snowpoint city. Nick loved the snow, and embraced the cold from a young age. When he was ten, both his parents died in a boating accident. His father was the captain of a research vessel that his mother had been assigned to when they met. Instead of going back to Olivine City, her hometown, Alex's mother married his father and stayed on his research boat. One day, Alex's father hadn't been able to avoid an extraneously large iceberg, and the ship went down. No survivors were found. From that day forward, Alex linked cold with death, and quickly grew to hate it. He acquired a pocket lighter from his father's possessions before being shipped off to Sunnyshore City to live with his great uncle, who was a retired champion. Come Alex's eleventh birthday, his great uncle Steven gave Alex his only remaining Pokémon, a Charmander, at which Alex was delighted. During the few months that he'd lived there, Alex had grown quite attached to the warm, cuddly fire Pokémon. Alex and Charmander didn't hesitate to start training, but they could never quite win. Alex continued to get frustrated, and his great uncle decided that he should send Alex to the Pokémon Trainer Academy. He had heard much praise about this school, run by the grandson of his recently passed friend, Professor Oak. Alex was hesitant at first, but went off, excited to meet new trainers at his skill level. Once he arrived, he did exceptionally well on his tests, something even Alex was surprised at, which got him into the Suicune dorm.

Pokémon:
pokemon_charmanderSprite.gif

-Species: Charmander
-Personality: Charmander is very loving, and yet naive. He likes making friends, but occasionally his constant questioning gets him in trouble. Alex rarely gets angry at him for long though, as Charmander is quick to apologize and feel bad for what he's done. He looks exceptionally cute when he is sad, and this causes Alex to break down. Most issues end with a hug and Alex saying, "Now we know not to do that again."
-Level: 15
-Moves: Scratch, Ember, Tackle, Flame Wheel, Bite, Leer

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Sorry but i think ill be posting ahead about Mana leaving the little group of ty and nemo because she was chasing something or so ^^; so Yellow? Where exactly did Valorie pass out in the mountain?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Actually, I figured the group would find her, but that works too.

I have something in mind for Ty and Nemo, anyways.

I hear some one screaming help. I look in his direction and see him running towards me with a rather bulky kid behind him. ''Hey whats going on here?'' I question the guy running from the bully. I was rather a bit upset because I didn't even get to enjoy much of my tasty lunch after going into the mountains and such. I was so hungry I could eat a horse. I looked at Bagon for a little bit and see that he was feeling better already. Moms cooking must have satisfied.

Don't mean to be nosy or anything, but this post falls under the 100 Character Minimum. Just letting you know you should probably try to make longer posts. You could also joint posts with others to get longer posts and more accomplished faster.

''Sure why not, let me test out my new pokemon'' I send out Houndour. ''Houndour use nasty plot.'' Houndour starts growling. I smirk and wait for my foe to command his pokemon. In my head I'm thinking this will be a easy battle with Houndour using Nasty plot increasing its special attack by two stages and on top of that there is a type advantage.

This falls even further below the minimum.

If you need help counting how many words you type, you can use wordcounter.com

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Yellow and Wolf: Kiyoko and Val may have some company soon. If no one does anything Val will have a very excited and hyper flygon licking her face... Again.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yellow and Wolf: Kiyoko and Val may have some company soon. If no one does anything Val will have a very excited and hyper flygon licking her face... Again.

There is a group heading up the mountains (though 'm not sure when someone's going to post).

Nideous

Years
I know. But also of importance is that Drake is already in the mountains. x3 He's been there a while now. Of course the more the merrier so far as I'm concerned, but if you want I can catch Killita and not meet up with you guys.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Uhhmmm O.o i thought Mana was supposed to find Valorie… at least, thats what Yellow and i decided together ^^; im a little confused now

Nideous

Years
Alright alright. This is why I should talk to peope instead of just acting. I'll figure out something to do with Drake. Maybe go catch a larvitar or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back