• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
I would like 1 since I constantly get stuck.

And to those people who can't get the ups to patch, you need a clean emerald rom to patch the ups to or else it won't work. It worked for me *the 2nd time around since the 1st time i patched it to fire red XO lol *

oh there's a walkthrough guide in youtube. so maybe i shouldn't make 1

Years
  • Seen today
v1.96,thank you for fixing the bug.
And I'm going to ask the same question again.

In fact,there's not so many things fixed in this fixed version,just fixed the bugs you mentioned and some small text errors,I think these are all the bugs I fixed in the current fixed version.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
In fact,there's not so many things fixed in this fixed version,just fixed the bugs you mentioned and some small text errors,I think these are all the bugs I fixed in the current fixed version.

wow great... another update. 1158 what are the things that u would add in this hack in the near future? many of us are eager to know. what are ur plan update in this game. thanks for the update 1158

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
hey i love your hack..but i want 2 know what is new in 1.96..I'm playin 1.94..so is it okay if i continue with 1.94..??

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
You can find her at the Flora Island.
Buddy sorry for disturbing you,but i really want to know whats the difference betweeb 1.96 & 1.94 version..
& 2ndly i want to know what should i do with a bad egg present in box 3..it contains pkrs virus..should i infect my other pokemons with the virus???
Plz suggest..

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Buddy sorry for disturbing you,but i really want to know whats the difference betweeb 1.96 & 1.94 version..
& 2ndly i want to know what should i do with a bad egg present in box 3..it contains pkrs virus..should i infect my other pokemons with the virus???
Plz suggest..

Sorry but I'am not the developer of this hack. You should ask 1158.

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Where to go after getting hm flash?

Just go east for the next event.

Plz suggest..

1158 told me that he fixed some small bug in the latest version,it's ok to play 1.94,but I suggest you to play the latest.
Just ignore the bad egg,a pokemon that get a virus can get double EV after a match.

Last edited:

travacos

Absol Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2015
love this game sso much can u make it an ips file plz cuz i dont know how touse ups thnx

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
Sorry but I'am not the developer of this hack. You should ask 1158.
Thanks for your reply buddy..I dont know why this thread is inactive..this hack is awesome..:)

1158 told me that he fixed some small bug in the latest version,it's ok to play 1.94,but I suggest you to play the latest.
Just ignore the bad egg,a pokemon that get a virus can get double EV after a match.
Thanks a ton for answering buddy :) now i am going 2 infect my other pokemons with the help of bad egg..thanks again :)

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
When uranium ggives the stolen pokemon back to you you get an ekans right............ why dont we get a choice between sneasel,ekans and the other pokemon instead becuase ekans is not really strong...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2014
sir 1158 - we have a very big problem. we can't go to halfleaf city because of this bug. see my screen shot.
after pressing the buy or quit in turned into black ang reset.

please fix it as soon as possible. so many players of s60v2 symbian phone who's using vbagx emulator are waiting for the update...

Years
  • Seen today
sir 1158 - we have a very big problem. we can't go to halfleaf city because of this bug. see my screen shot.
after pressing the buy or quit in turned into black ang reset.

please fix it as soon as possible. so many players of s60v2 symbian phone who's using vbagx emulator are waiting for the update...

Thanks for telling me this,and in the newest version 1.97,I've fixed this,I think...

Back