• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
THX for fixing the bug,1158.
If there's still something wrong,I'll tell you as soon as possible.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
After getting the 5th badge which is the fire badge..... where do you get the 6th badge

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2012
hi all :) i have a problem when i try to speack at mirage admin in bronze city the game crash pls help me T_T

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
hi all :) i have a problem when i try to speack at mirage admin in bronze city the game crash pls help me T_T

I believe that you haven't finished the event of the vocalno town.Have you talked to the guide after defeating the gym leader?

Years
  • Seen today
the guide is the man who give me the ruby?

I don't know if you have completed the event on the top of Jade Volcano,if you haven't,then go to the top of the Jade Volcano from the entrance near the Golden Temple,if you have,then,I must say,this might be a bug...And if so,could you please tell me more about this?

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Quick question:

How do you patch this .ups file... Since I have no clue how to do that correctly.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Got it working and attempting the last gym before the E4.

But, how do you even evolve Murkrow here... I've seen Honchcrows so...

And what do you do after the E4? Just beat them o_o...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Hey I was wondering . How does the Roserade evolution line work in this game ?
Also what level do axew and litwick evolve ?

Icemasters

The Lurker Here
Years
i cant seem to get the patch working i have tried multiple emerald roms and keep getting "Failed! Input checksum is invalid" error. is there any way i can download an already patched version?

Edit: found one and got the patch to work, but i think u guys should put up link to prepatch rom.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2012
Hey Im Daryl here, just created an account. I am currently playing Pokemon Victory Fire but after defeating the Dark Type Gym, I headed down to only see a wrecked boat. and a hole on the ground which drops me to a cave that has a dead end. I have heard that I need HM Rock Smash and to go back to the mountain. But I cannot find that HM. Any HELP please?

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
i cant seem to get the patch working i have tried multiple emerald roms and keep getting "Failed! Input checksum is invalid" error. is there any way i can download an already patched version?

Edit: found one and got the patch to work, but i think u guys should put up link to prepatch rom.

No. You can't. Sharing ROM is illegal here.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Does Budew evolve by happiness too ? Because I have it at level 30 and caught it at level 16 and only have let it faint twice but it won't evolve into a Roselia, and If it still takes a while to get max happiness. After it evolves into Roselia, How could it evolve into Roserade ?

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Does Budew evolve by happiness too ? Because I have it at level 30 and caught it at level 16 and only have let it faint twice but it won't evolve into a Roselia, and If it still takes a while to get max happiness. After it evolves into Roselia, How could it evolve into Roserade ?

Yes. Budew evolved when it's happiness was maxed. And to evolved Roselia, you need to use a Sun Stone on it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2014
where is deoxys? look what I found in a cave near marble city.
and also see my screenshot of all the legendary pokemon I got.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
where is deoxys? look what I found in a cave near marble city.
and also see my screenshot of all the legendary pokemon I got.

You can find Deoxys in a cave at High Path which in near Redwood City. Look in this pic for info.
PokemonEmerald-1.png

Back