• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Talking about it with others of age, and encouraging the young ones to drink illegally are two different things.

That being said I was introduced to alcohol when I was very young; being Italian, there was always wine at the dinner table, and if guests were over, there was always an espresso or a shot of something being served and my dad would always ask if I wanted to try some.

:c I can't handle strong alcohol though.. I don't like it very much.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Talking about it with others of age, and encouraging the young ones to drink illegally are two different things.

That being said I was introduced to alcohol when I was very young; being Italian, there was always wine at the dinner table, and if guests were over, there was always an espresso or a shot of something being served and my dad would always ask if I wanted to try some.

:c I can't handle strong alcohol though.. I don't like it very much.
I know, I thought the second line sort of explained that I was just kidding.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
So... I herd yall liek Mudkipz.

udj1349264083a.jpg

Ingredients:

1/2 ounce Peach Schnapps (Peachtree)
1 ounce Blue Curacao (Dekuyper)
3/8 ounce Caramel Liquor (Southern Comfort)

Directions: Pour the Blue Curacao into a double shot glass and then, using a bar spoon, layer the Peach Schnapps and Caramel Liquor on top in that order.

Years
I was introduced to alcohol at a young age also. Only it was pre-mixed drinks that everyone pooled for to have their 18 year old sibling buy for us.
Underage drinking in Australia is a real problem, I started drinking regularly when I was 13 and their aren't too many people younger than that around here that I know of.
Also we aren't really encouraging, if anything I had a horrible time when I got home hung-over and having "the talks" with my parents. I had SO many talks which I'm only now starting to realise it was probably an excessive amount. Was I a bad child?
Worth every cent, best 5 years of my life. <_< >_>

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years

udj1349264083a.jpg

Ingredients:

Directions: Pour the Blue Curacao into a double shot glass and then, using a bar spoon, layer the Peach Schnapps and Caramel Liquor on top in that order.

Yeah I've seen those on thedrunkenmoogle! I really like all the videogame drinks they have there! I think friends are making some for this upcoming new years party! Whoop whoop! :3

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Yeah I've seen those on thedrunkenmoogle! I really like all the videogame drinks they have there! I think friends are making some for this upcoming new years party! Whoop whoop! :3

Make a few shots of Ryncol.

Years

udj1349264083a.jpg

Ingredients:

Me and my friends make the Bulbasaur shots you can find on thedrunkenmoogle all the time. Are the Mudkips any good?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

udj1349264083a.jpg

Ingredients:

...omfg. There's a bar near me which does reallllllllly good shots and they have all of these ingredients. I'll ask them if they can make one for me. Want so bad.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Well, sometimes when I was older( not a kid really) my mom let me try sips of beer or wine. I never liked it much at all. It left me wondering why adults actually wanted to drink that stuff, lol. I never wanted to drink when I was a teenager or anything. Now I enjoy an occasional drink that I like. That drink in the picture looks very good, it's so pretty :O Id definately try it.

Nihilego

Years
Well, sometimes when I was older( not a kid really) my mom let me try sips of beer or wine. I never liked it much at all. It left me wondering why adults actually wanted to drink that stuff, lol. I never wanted to drink when I was a teenager or anything.

I think it's an acquired taste. I know at first I didn't really like beer, and I still don't like wine unless it's white wine, but now I love it! as i've probably made clear lol

I accidentally drank a Rum & Coke at a party when I was a wee little child. :3

IT WAS IN A RED COKE CUP OK

I drank a G&T once because I thought it was lemonade. ):

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Tom said he's going to have me like beer. I said I didn't want to spend a bunch of money on nice beer that I'm not even going to enjoy to begin with because I need to adjust to the unique taste of beer and he said he would find it a worthwhile investment to buy me beer so I can get used to it. >_o

Nihilego

Years
Tom said he's going to have me like beer. I said I didn't want to spend a bunch of money on nice beer that I'm not even going to enjoy to begin with because I need to adjust to the unique taste of beer and he said he would find it a worthwhile investment to buy me beer so I can get used to it. >_o

It's always a worthwhile investment where beer is involved!!!!!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I just can't get out of the mindset where I see "bitter" as a universally negative adjective. He uses it all the time for the beers he loves and I'm like "WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DRINK SOMETHING IF IT'S BITTER?!"

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I think it's an acquired taste. I know at first I didn't really like beer, and I still don't like wine unless it's white wine, but now I love it! as i've probably made clear lol

I drank a G&T once because I thought it was lemonade. ):

I know. I used to hate the taste of wine, now I enjoy certain types of white wine, it's nice with food. I still don't like beer though.

Years
I've read that the earlier you're exposed to alcohol the greater the chances that you'll become an addict. Glad I didn't take up the offers of any of my drunk uncles when I was younger.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I accidentally drank a Rum & Coke at a party when I was a wee little child. :3

IT WAS IN A RED COKE CUP OK

Drank a few shots of Gin by accident.

Was 8, on trip back from Grandmas. Get thirsty, see water bottle. Think it's water. Drink deeply.

Throwing up for rest of the way home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back