• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Very under leveled Black 2 team, need help immediately!

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
So I am heading to Seaside Cave and as it is the first time playing this game, I have no idea what to expect. Please note that I am not taking my HM moves off of my pokemon and I am not changing my pokemon, they have served me quite well.

Zoroark (N's Zoroark, illusion)
Level 42
Cut
Faint Attack
Foul Play
Torment

Vibrava (Levitate)
Level 43
Rock Slide
Earth power
Fly
Dragonbreath

Lucario (Inner Focus)
Level 44
Bone Rush
Quick Attack
Force Palm
Swords Dance

Ampharos (Static)
Level 45
Strength
Power Gem
Discharge
ThunderPunch

Jellicent (Female, Cursed Body)
Level 45
Surf
Ominous Wind
Shadow Ball
Brine

Serperior (Overgrow)
Level 52
Slam
Wring Out
Leaf Blade
Giga Drain

If anyone has any moveset suggestions or places to train, that would be much appreciated!

Thanks for Reading!

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
I see why you wont remove the HM moves, seeing as though you are using this ingame. I always tend to find one pokemon that can learn 4 HMs as a HM bank to free up my other pokemon. Too each his own.

Moves look decent (with exception of HMs) and pokemon are diverse to a degree. Be sure to keep STABs in mind when picking moves, as well as your pokemon's strengths (attack vs SpAttack). One, say, lvl52 Garchomp could give you some issues, but you should be fine. By the time you reach the E4+1, have all your pokemon at lvl60 at least, for the sake of ease.

Seaside cave is a good place to train if the levels are low 40s (dont quite remember). Explore all available adjacent routes to their fullest (you'll likely encounter some form of blockade) and battle every trainer. Once that is done, the only other thing to do besides advancing the storyline is the grueling, non-competitive wildpokemon battles. Set lvl goals. Focus the attention, I would say, on your Zoroark, Serperior, and Vibrava (if i had to pick the top 3).

Other than that, Good Luck.

Regards, Chris

Back