• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
OMG *-*
best info of the day for me ! :D
it will me great to see this complete
i hope u will not give up ^^

we can expect eng version as well ?

Years
  • Age 23
  • aus
  • Seen May 22, 2014
My mind is blow the best gba hack is getting ported ds next thing you know it's get ported to 3ds. I love it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
so since this is now on a heart gold im kinda wondering since there 2 regions in heart gold will the other region be used to make the game better hmmmmm but best of luck to you in this hack dont give up :D

Years
This is freaking amazing. However I honestly hope you implement some parts from good ol beta 3, because the thing is at one point in the original hack of the final version, it becomes dull because you just go to random areas and catch the legendaries. Please don't do that and try to make every legendary have a special event of their own when you catch them.....

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
This looks very good, but I would prefer if you would finish Magma Ruby first before you start something new. Just my opinion :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2013
I didn't really appreciate Light Platinum v2.gba than LPv1.gba. But, this one look so good. Question: Are you adding pokemon from X and Y to here??

mikelan98

Bendiciones y buenas noches
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023

@alex: I'm adding some pokémon from X&Y, but not all of pokémon from 6th generation.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Wow this looks really promising !!!! It's great to see a Ds hack. I liked light platinum so I hope to see this done :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2013
Nice looking remake :D

My ds emulator is to laggy. I can't play pokemon on it :(

The latest version of DesMuMe (0.9.9); Config>Emulation Settings>Check "Enable Advanced Bus Level Timing and "Use Dynamic Recompiler". In the box under Use Dynamic Recompiler, set the value to 100. Under Sound Settings, Check "Synchronous" and "Sync Method N". For interpolation I chose "Linear (sounds good)". For Sound Core choose "Direct Sound Interface".

Config>Frame Skip> Check "Limit Framerate" and "0(never skip)."

With these settings, my emulator runs as smooth as a real NDS(and I'm not exaggerating). No sound clipping, no framerate hitches, none of that. I'm using a weak ass laptop too. Talking dual core second gen i3 processor with intel hd 3000 graphics and 4GB of RAM.

Back