• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Riven Academy [Learning Roleplay]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Sanza would've been shrieking with laughter, but it would've ruined her hair, and her first impression. Standing up she swiftly exited the auditorium listening with great satisfaction at the click clacking of her heels as she headed to her office. Indeed, her office was not quite as inviting as it had been before she'd taken up her post, as she'd replaced all the warm colored and old-styled furniture with extremely geometrically styled furnishings, all colored either black or white. The only exception was the greenish blue shine of the glass desk. Even the floor had been replaced with black tile. Of course, this was all on Sanza's stubborn insistence. It was a very cold room, quite literally. Not only was the theme uninviting, but Sanza seemed to be content when the air conditioning was cranked to the maximum. It helped her hair stop from frizzing.

Sanza hoped that her new and old students were intelligent enough to decide that if Barian's students were to report to his office, they were supposed to report to her's in just the same manner. Sitting down in the white armchair that was hiding behind her black bookshelf rather then behind her desk, she crossed her legs again, knowing full well that her legs were the only thing visible from the door.

Yes, a good introduction should do. She needn't tell them her full name, it was much too long. Sanza would do, as usual, and for those who thought they were too important to keep their mouths shut about any overlooked detail would find out with great remorse that Sanza was not a happy run-of-the-mill pretty teacher. She was a demon of demons, and would make that clear the minute anyone dared mention that the room was cold, or that her hair was out of place, or that one of the pillows on the opposite white couch was askew. They would now learn, that Sanzatelane Coatl Erutenmine was not a force to be reckoned with.

Sanza sat and wondered how best she should introduce herself to the new students. Kindly with a sweet smile? In a disgruntled way that showed that she had no interest in them? In an evil way that showed they had absolutely no right to say anything remotely degrading about her in her prescence? Or, perhaps, in the usual way? Sanza shook her head. The usual way was not for meeting students. Kindly, with a sweet smile and honeyed voice should do the definite trick.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
"It's over all ready? That was pretty quick. That's the way I wish all introductions were." Ven thought as he slowly stood from his seat. He looked around and noticed that the teacher he had been assigned to was already gone. He had planned on following the woman to her office but that was not an option anymore. It would have been difficult even if Ven had the chance to follow, seeing as so many students were scattering here and there. It was like a herd of sheep trying to run away from a sheep dog. Ven finally brought up the courage to ask one of the seniors where to find his teacher's office. As a student came by, Ven tapped him on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, would you mind telling me where I could find miss Sanzatelane Erutenmine's office?" Once being stopped by Ven, the senior took a moment to listen but once Ven finished his sentence, the boy laughed.

"Hahaha, your that weirdo, the one who was yelling in his room and then you come here and can't decide if you want to sit or stand. Wow, your some kid, hahaha." As the older boy laughed, a senior girl walked up to him and gave him a strong slap across the back of his head. She seemed angered at him and once she opened her mouth, the boy seemed a bit scared for his life.

"What is wrong with you, didn't I tell you this morning before coming here to be nice to all the new students?!" The girl's face seemed shrouded in evil darkness for some reason. This gave both Ven and the senior boy goosebumps. After she finished, the boy fell down and kneeled on the floor to beg forgiveness. Ven was freaked out for a moment.

"And he called me a weird kid." Ven smiled as he amused himself, until that was broken by the senior girl's angered face. He stood utterly still, awaiting her loud roar.

"Hello, I'm sorry for him, I told him to be nice today but as it seems, he doesn't know how to follow directions." She said as she gracefully pulled out her hand to soon meet with Ven's. He was quite confused at the moment but shook her hand, as to not anger her any more than she was already.

"You said you wanted to know where Sanzatelane Erutenmine's office was, right?" She asked. Ven shook his head, still frightened by this girl.

"Once you leave the auditorium, go left until you see a normal sized building and that's her office...good luck." She directed while pointing her finger towards the auditorium's exit door. Ven thanked her and took off like a bullet, not wanting to waste anymore time than he already did. He did not want to repeat what happened during the introductory, but he still wondered why he was wished good luck. He paid no mind to it as he tried to focus on the matter at hand.

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
"Hmm, so I ended up with Beowulf," he muttered, rising from his seat as the assembly swiftly ended. "Then there's, if I can remember; Heiderich, Rene, myself, and Laurence."

Standing up in his place, the messy black-haired teenager looked around the vast auditorium with the hopes of identifying the whereabouts of his new supervisor and fellow to-be-supervised students.
It was fortunate that Heiderich had been called alongside him for supervision, solely due to the fact that they were both seniors and had met previously.
He had now however, conceded the chances of recognising Heiderich along with the two first-year students, of whom he had yet to meet, minimal, amongst the mass of other students and staff crowding the disassembled auditorium.

Hmm, maybe I should wait for them, since they might not know the way to Beowulf's office. Soel began pondering as he neared one of the many exits of the room. But I don't know what the other two look like, and I don't think I should risk being late, especially with Beowulf as my supervisor.

The intermediate magician was struggling to come to a decision about whether to wait for any straggling first-years who appeared to be lost and assist them, and hopefully discover if any of them may be Rene or Laurence, or instead, leave directly for Beowulf's office and minimise any possibility of being late, and thus avoiding any punishment that the grey-haired supervisor may enforce for being so. He also knew that Beowulf was a teacher who followed the rules and opposed those who didn't. Despite his lack of social interaction, the grey-haired teacher still held respect and to some extent, fear, among the student body and to even some of the staff for being a very skilled enchanter. Soel was no exception to this case and held a lot of respect for Beowulf, but like others, held back when conversing with the teacher.

Returning his thoughts to the current situation, the magician had finally exited the hall and was standing amidst a dispersing crowd of students who had also begun grouping together before departing.

I don't recognise anyone. He thought despairingly, looking over the crowd. I guess most of the seniors have already left for their own supervisors, but then most of the first-years should still be making their way there, or finding their way there at least.

Several minutes passed and despite many of the students' scheduled meetings with their respective supervisors, there were still many students littering the corridors. They had obviously been assigned to a more laid back personality among the staff, or that they didn't care, but either way, they were proving a distraction to Soel's search for the others in his own group.

He was definite that Heiderich would be able to find Beowulf's office without any problems, but was unsure whether or not he'd be waiting for Rene and Laurence. Soel had decided to himself that he would try to stay and find them for as long as he could, but he was becoming progressively late and he was sure that Beowulf did not liked to be kept waiting. In spite of his efforts, he had not recognised anyone to be the two first-years he was looking for, despite his asking of several students. Finally retreating, Soel decided that it was best to report to Beowulf and not risk punishment, especially from a rather rough-around-the-edges teacher who was proficient in enchanting magic.

"Sorry guys, but I got to go," he said to himself, as if he had been speaking to the two first-year students.

Hopefully they'll be there when I get there.

Reassuring himself, the messy black-haired teenager turned and headed down the corridor towards Beowulf's office in a hastened pace.

OOC: I'm sorry Alter Ego, I tried to cut down on indenting but there's still one or two in there. T.T

Last edited:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
2nd Lieutenant Edward James Heiderich had a terrible time readjusting to civilian life, even with an entire year to familiarize himself with the trappings and intricacies of life at the Riven Academy of Thaumaturgical Science. To him, it was somewhat like high school all over again, minus all the constant womanizing; in other words, it was tedious, repetitive, and just plain boring beyond all measuring. Year 7 had come and gone without incident, with Edward passing his required courses and electives with some manner of distinction; Year 8 was now upon him, and he expected a rehash of the same old boring routine.

With that on his mind, Edward exited his room and made his way to the auditorium to (re)attend orientation, as was required of all students at the academy. He evoked the specter of the real-life Schutzstaffel with his current choice of attire: black combination cap, khaki shirt, black tie, black jacket, red armband, black pants (complete with the distinct bulges around the thighs), and black jackboots. However, it was the small things that distinguished this proud officer of the Riven Armed Forces from an actual Nazi; his armband bore a pair of kanji instead of a swastika, his rank insignia was distinctly American in terms of appearance (a single gold bar perched atop each shoulder, as opposed to the embroidered collars common to German uniforms), he wore an Colt M1911A1 instead of a Luger or Walther P38 in his belt holster, and his combination cap was completely unadorned.

Edward reached the auditorium without incident and right on time, taking his seat just a few moments before Mr. von Wemeren began his oration. It was at that point that Ed's brain switched off, so to speak; he had to endure the same old spiel the first time around, so what was the point of tuning in for a repeat broadcast? He snapped back to reality as soon as von Wemeren started calling out the supervisor assignments, giving mental commentary on these allocations as they were announced.

"Timothy Tinkle, Vahn Ishozan, Morofua Momoshiro; you are with Kiahi Hikaru."

"They've got Kai for their squad leader," Edward mused. "That ought to be an...interesting experience."

"Ventus Volcurn, Illyabera Evangard, Eran Camerith, and Tamilia Gandrealas, your supervisor is Sanzatelane Erutenmine."

Edward's train of thought continued on its journey. "Wow. Pity those unfortunate souls stuck with that shrill harpy of a teacher. Had she been in the army, Sanza would've been fragged a LONG time ago."

"Ace Bladia, AJ Valentine; your original supervisor is unfortunately on sick leave, but in the mean time you have been assigned to student mentor Dahlia Lindbergh."

"Cadets leading other cadets. Terrific. We all know how that'll end," Edward thought. An incident came to mind in which an entire squad was wiped out due to the actions (or lack thereof) of a newly-commissioned sergeant named Niedermeyer; he was fragged for his incompetence by the only survivor of the unit, a Lance Corporal Blutarsky.

"Finally, Rene Sanders, Mokona Modoki, Laurence Foxworth, and Edward Heiderich; you have been assigned to me and I expect to see you in my office forthwith."

Edward's train of thought derailed violently upon hearing that announcement. "...Well, yippie-ki-yay, mofo. I've got von Wemeren as my squad leader. I've had worse drill instructors and platoon leaders, so I think I should be fine."

As soon as the assembly ended, Edward rose up from his seat and proceeded directly towards von Wemeren's office, making his way through the gargantuan throng of students cluttering the auditorium and its adjoining hallways; it was a messy affair, but he managed to reach his destination without any further altercations. All the lieutenant had to do at this point was wait for his comrades.

Last edited:

Shadow_Yue

SO I HERD U LIEK NARUTO?
Years
Tamilia Gandrealas sat on the soft , comfortable grass, inhaling the scent of the ocean water. It felt so nice, the breeze coming from the ocean. It was one of her favorite past times , and she had felt particularly good this morning. Even though she woke up really early she still felt like she had gotten all the sleep in the world. Though something was bothering her, Tamilia couldn't place her finger on it but something was amiss.

"Oh well , I'm sure I'll remember later." Tamilia said falling back on to the grass she had grown to love so much.

Tamilia then abruptly sat up not being able to be comfortable on the grass anymore. Now it was really bothering her. Was it something she forgot? Or did she lose something? Her head sat on her legs as she was now searching through every inch of her brain to try and think of what was bothering her , and much to her dismay, she couldn't.

" Hey sis you're gonna be late!" Her brother called from the door of their house, a sense of tease in his voice.

"Late? Late for….OH GOSH!" Tamilia jumped up so fast she nearly scraped 3 feet of grass off the ground. She nearly crashed through their front door to get to the kitchen which is where the clock hung above the sink.

9:07 a.m.

" Oh no! I'm going to be so late!" Tamilia said now rushing past the door that was now slammed shut.

It was now 9:23 a.m. and Tamilia had stopped her mad rush towards the school. She was walking like she had all the time in the world to get there, when in reality she only had 7 minutes.

" It's going to take 15 more minutes to get there so why rush if I'm going to be late anyway.." Tamilia said now completely relaxed as if her being late on her first day wasn't that bad.

When she had finally arrived at her destination she noticed that the grounds were still crowded with students." Strange I thought I was late." Tamilia said now strolling through to the auditorium. " Our clock must be busted or something," she laughed as she glanced at the clock in the hallway.

9:48 a.m

"What the? Ugh. I won't even bother." Tamilia said now quickening her pace to get to the auditorium. She took a quick glance in and noticed they hadn't even started yet! Tamilia was now so confused that she had to sit down and rest her head. She felt tired now and had to fight the urge to fall asleep in her chair. "Stupid clocks, messing up my day.."

Tamilia closed her eyes , falling asleep for a short amount of time.

"-Tamilia Gandrealas , your supervisor is Sanzatelane Erutenmine."

"Eh? " Tamilia said now opening one eye , only to realize they had nearly finished the speech. Yawning, and now opening the other eye she realized they had called her name.

"Wait a second , who is that? Supervisor, what supervisor?" Tamilia said now fully awake and fully aware of the looks of pity being directed toward her. "Why are you staring at me like that?" her question directed to the kid next to her.

" Be brave , young one be brave." He said now standing up ,for the speech was over.

"Well now what?" Tamilia asked to no one is particular.

" Go to your supervisor." The kid replied now running towards the exit.

"Sanzatelane, hey I pronounced it on the first try," Tamilia said now laughing and walking away only to follow the students unaware of where to go.

"Once you leave the auditorium, go left until you see a normal sized building and that's her office...good luck."

"Hm..I guess that's where I'm heading," Tamilia said overhearing the conversation between the students. " Let's try to get off to a good start."

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Wolfy turned his face towards his cousin's steady breathing. The sound of feet passing them on either side made concentrating difficult and he had the feeling that he had failed to listen to something important, hopefully Cloud heard. He prayed as a girl with heals stepped on his right hand. Making a face as though to scream he bites his lip, the good thing about being mute was that this was never necessary. Yet because he had been raised to think he was normal, he did it anyway.

Cloud runs a finger over Wolfy's bloody lip, "Let's get to Prf. Beowulf's office before someone else steps on you." He says helping his cousin up. The last of the students were parading threw the hall as Cloud lead ((it might be right but I don't like it…)) his cousin by the hand. He had memorized the map given to him by his uncle, he knew that the only way for Wolfy not to get lost was that He himself knew exactly were they were at all times. "Let's hope that they told Beowulf why I'm here. Can you imagine…" he said with a laugh, "The look on his face when he realizes that he has one student to ma-"Stopping in mid word and mid step once more he adds in a sad voice. "Sorry."

Wolfy sighed a soundless sigh, His cousin really worried too much when it came to what came out of his mouth. Maybe Cousin Eddie would have been a better choice. Wolfy thinks to himself; a girl giggles at the sight of two guys going down the hall holding hands. If only she knew what it was like to be me. He thinks getting closer to Cloud.

Cloud reaches the door that had Beowulf in gold letters inscribed on a place near the door knob; taking his cousin's hand he places Wolfy's fingers on the plaque. "This is Beowulf's door. Just in case I can't help you get here sometime." Wolfy nods, he had listened and tried to count how many doors he would have to pass to get here, but with all the student's talking he could only estimate.
Taking his hand from Cloud's grip he places both hands on the door, memorizing it's every detail. The crushed Pine smelled like the forest outside, the polished surface had a slight imperfection that only Wolfy's trained hands could find, that was what he needed to find when he looked for this door. Turning to Cloud he signed 'I think I could manage without you.'

Cloud smiled, "Alright, if you think you can." Stepping to the door he wondered aloud, "Is Beowulf even in there?"

Pulling back Wolfy tilted his head as he tried to listen for voices inside the room, none penetrated the solid wood door. Wolfy shook his head and signed, 'I don't hear anything.' A smell catches his attention, fallowed by steady foot steps, 'He's coming though.'

Cloud turned to see Prf. Beowulf walking towards them, "I guess I pulled you faster then I thought." Is all that he said before the professor was within earshot, then as loud as he possibly could he shouted. "Hey there Professor!" Wolfy recoiled at this outburst, his ears would be ringing for hours.

((BTW Prf. that's the way we abbreviate it here where I live.))

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
"Oh my god, this must be some kind of joke; I'm definitely not in this lady's class!" Was what Illya would have exclaimed if she was stupid enough to. With a slight jaw dropping stare, she watched was her future teacher and her clicky-clacky shoes walked out of her seat and out of the auditorium. Things just weren't going her way today. Not to mention that she'd never even heard of any of her new peers. Well, maybe that was for the good, the last class she had was a little strange, including the Heiderich fellow with all the weird....whosawhatsits he had. Hell would probably freeze over before she came on good terms with her teacher, but maybe she could get a bit of amusement from the other kids in her class. Illya blinked. The auditorium was just about empty.

"Crap! Everyone's just about gone already! Focus Illya! Fooocus...!" Quickly but nonchalantly rising from her seat, Illya slid between the crowd and out of the auditorium. She knew exactly where Ms. Sanza's room was (she'd crossed it before to class last year and heard some odd screeching) but she wasn't in a rush. She couldn't be the first one in for fear of conversation with this lady, but nor could she be the last one in for fear of a reputation of being late under a first impression. Just as she was deciding to set as a pace for herself when she saw a kids a bit younger than her asking directions to the same class she was headed to. She heard the male senior laugh.

"Hahaha, your that weirdo, the one who was yelling in his room and then you come here and can't decide if you want to sit or stand. Wow, your some kid, hahaha." Illya snorted. Of all the lowest things; to pick on a young junior who's probably bewildered already about the school... But luckily, some other senior girl had given him some directions and the junior began to bolt off. God, this kid would embarrass himself.

"Hey watch it there kid! You're going to trip over yourself; we're going in the same direction anyway so slow down a bit and take a breather, will ya?" Illya wondered if she'd even be heard but hey, if he wanted to be there first, good luck to him.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Several students in the room could have sworn they heard the air crackle as Eran abruptly stood up at the end of Beowulf's speech, turned, and marched out into the hall. His frustration and anger began spilling out as he muttered under his breath. "Sanza? That overgrown excuse for a fashion statement? Why her? I wanted to learn physical transformation! Illusions are useless. I want to be able to change things!" He continued rambling on in this manner until he reached room number twenty-three of the boy's dormitory. Knocking the door to make sure that none of the cleaning staff were inside, he inserted his hand into one of the pockets inside of his robe and began fumbling for his key. When his hand felt nothing, he growled and began cursing under his breath. He had lost his key in the wineshop.

Eran racked his brains, trying to remember if there was any way to get into the room. If he had been able to physically change the shape of objects he could have changed the dagger in his sleeve into a key for a moment, but that would have been a chore on his best of days, and with his current headache and exploded temper, maintaining the change was nigh unto impossible. He would have to wait to change out of this damp robe until tomorrow. Still growling and cursing, he broke into a run, hoping to reach Sanza's office before she locked him out. A sudden thought struck him, however. Turning back to the door, he removed his dagger from its sheath and slipped it into the lock. After a few expiramental jiggles, the lock yielded. Eran shook his head. The largest school of its kind in the world, and Riven Academy of Thaumaturgical Science had only two tumblers in the locks for its doors.

Racing in, Eran stripped the robe from his shoulders, hurling it on his bed, and hastily pulled on a simple, homespun shirt sitting atop his nightstand. Wordlessly, he transferred his dagger into the lining of his shoe and bolted from the room's doorway. Idiot teacher though Sanza was, he knew from experience that being late for orientation with your personal teacher essentially meant instant death. A few minutes later he collapsed against Sanza's doorway, panting like a dehydrated Labrador. Slowly, Eran thanked every single god he knew of, individually and by name, that Sanza's office was such a short distance from his room.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Barian was in no particular hurry as he left the assembly room, preferring some well-earned privacy to arriving at the office in the smallest time possible. After all, there were new students around, so someone was bound to get lost simply by virtue of not knowing his surroundings...or having stopped to help someone else in that situation. He would give his students a small break this time around...the faintest of smiles played on his features at the thought; it would be the only break they'd get.

Barian's expression soon returned to the usual blank as his office came into view...and what's more, someone was already there; two people, actually, whom he identified as the boy who had stumbled during the assembly and the one who had helped him out. The latter was apparently the talkative one of the duo, judging by the loud greeting and his friend's flinch at the noise.

"Greetings." he remarked in an even voice, "I take it, this would be Laurence?" he added, nodding in Wolfy's direction. Seeing as how he seemed to be the less secure one of the duo, it hadn't been a hard deduction to make, besides, he was positive that he hadn't seen someone like this boy around the grounds - those slack and strangely vacant-looking eyes with their differently colored pupils were enough of a sign of that - "Glad to see you've chosen to arrive in a timely fashion. Go on in, I'm giving the others a few more minutes to find their bearings." he added in Wolfy's direction before turning back to Cloud, "I don't believe that you're on my list, however. Don't you have a supervisor to report to?"

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
As Ven ran towards Sanza's office, he noticed a girl yelling at him. This caused Ven to change his attention to the girl who seemed to be warning him to be careful. Then, while Ven's attention was away, he tripped over a rock. Ven landed on the concrete which seemed to be ten times harder than it usually would. Like anyone's reaction would be, Ven had pulled out his hands to break his fall. Ven pulled his head up to look at what had made him fall and he saw the rock that looked as though it had an evil look.

"Great, now rocks are out to get me. Whats next, am I gunna stop breathing do to lack of oxygen?" Ven sighed as he heaved himself up off the ground. You could tell how hard the impact was, seeing as how red his hands were. As he lifted himself, he brushed off as he walked over to the woman who cautioned him. Ven actually found this girl quiet attractive but he paid no mind as he figured she was a senior. As he walked up to her, he had remembered that he didn't want to be late to meeting Sanza. Ven pulled his head away for a moment to think and then he pulled it back and asked the girl a question.

"I believe you said we had the same teacher, correct? Well maby we can walk to her office together, that way neither of us will be late." Not even waiting, Ven had already began to walk towards Sanza's office. He wasn't about to wait for a whole answer, if she wanted to go with him, she would if not, then it's her lose. While walking closer, Ven noticed a boy breathing heavily outside Sanza's office. He ran quickly to him to check if he were okay. Ven paused and looked back at the girl who failed to move yet.

"Hey, there is some kid at Sanza's office, I think he might need help, hurry!" Ven commanded, not wanting to waits a moment. He rushed over but felt a chilling feeling as he began to get closer to Sanza's office. Ven could tell there was a creepy aura around the office but he didn't know why.

OOC: Sorry Mizuki, looks like your going to have to wait a post longer >=D

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
OoC// No I don't. Lulz. A solution finally got through my incredibly THICK head.

IC//

It was no surprise. People passing by who had been here before, people who had been her students before, they probably didn't even blink when they heard the shrill shriek that was distinctly that of a banshee's, followed by the bang and slam of a door. If it weren't practically 50 below zero in the building that was Sanza's office, she would've melted everything in her sight, as she practically wrenched the door knob of the main doors off. She looked quite perfect, with her shirt folding in all the right places, her skirt hanging straight and elegant, while her boots had shifted into a much better position then before. Her hair was perfect. Utterly perfect.

But her face was now sharpened like the tip of a pencil which had been meticulously pushed into the pencil sharpener for hours, and though she stood quite a few heads shorter then some of the passing students, the aura she exuded was enough to make her seem a few dozen heads taller then them.

"My students." She started with a maliciously livid voice, impatient and frustrated from waiting, "Get the hell inside. Now."

Of course, Sanza, being Sanza, would've laced her last few statements with more colorful and quite fluent words, but, seeing as she was a teacher, and she already set a bad enough example with her completely off and crazy personality, she'd been forbidden to utter too many curse words in one sentence. Quite the let down for her, but to keep a job and shove it down that stupid enchanter's throat, she reluctantly held her tongue.

But her actions conveyed her words all too well. With a deft snap of a skilled wrist, the door slammed shut with a force to be reckoned with, and she re-entered her office, giving her students a good 5 minutes before the nice facade would fade out, and they would have to meet her personality straight on, no barriers, no blockades, no speed bumps.

1000 miles per hour, her temper would flare.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
OOC: Lol, great idea XD

IC:

Illyabera attempted to stifle a laugh as the junior tripped over a rock. This junior obviously didn't care what others thought about him or he was just extremely clumsy; or both. For a quick second, it passed her mind that maybe Riven accepted some juniors out of entertainment. No, that was mean.

"I believe you said we had the same teacher, correct? Well maybe we can walk to her office together, that way neither of us will be late." Illya blinked, he'd caught up to her. And then again he began to pass her. Oh well, it was the first day, she should be following his example and speeding up. The junior was still talking though and mentioned someone who needed help by Sanza's door.

"Eh?" Still going at the same speed, she noticed an older scrawny looking guy half-dead. She might have seen him before last year. Narrowing her eyes, Illya cocked her head. This was a senior right? An older senior! How unprofessional...no senior pride. Things were out of order; teachers sitting in the auditorium and now a senior acting like a junior all over again! She would have to sh-

"My students. Get the hell inside. Now." Before she could even glance at the teacher, the door slammed shut again. Crap. If she was upset now, how would she be if she got in there last? Or even second to last? Now, it seemed the only way to somewhat get on her good side was to get in their first, against what she thought earlier. She began to speed up, passing the junior, but making sure that she didn't trip over herself or 'look' like she was in a rush. Making it to the door, she pulled her glove snug on her hand before touching the doorknob and looked down at the panting senior.

"If you want to get anywhere, you're going to have to get up." Flicking her hair with a smirk, she turned the handle and opened the door- Holy crap it was cold! Unlike the other rooms, everything seemed to be in black and white. A slight shiver went up her spine. That wasn't her concern right now though. She needed to make the best impression she could. Turning towards the glass desk, Illya gave a small bow. "Hello Mrs. Erutenmine. I'm Illyabera Jannet Evanguard." Rising up again, she gave a bright smile, "It's great to have you as a teacher, I've heard so much about you."

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Eran winced as his fellow students approached. First there was the seventh year. The kid had to be a seventh-year student, since Eran didn't really recognize him. Then there was the other senior, Illya. He couldn't remember much about her either. He'd have to remedy that. One of the big rules of staying on top of the game at Riven was that the student who had the most blackmail fodder usually won. It never occured to Eran that his relationship with his classmates could possibly exist on a level outside that of a confrontational nature. All he cared about was coming out on top. Well, that and finding a way to transfer out of Sanza-the-demon's class.

"My students. Get inside. Now." Sanza snarled. Eran, in spite of himself, was taken aback by her appearance. Somehow she was emitting an aura of menace that made her almost physically seem much taller then she actually was. Eran felt his frustration at getting saddled with this particular teacher fading. Her aura was at least as menacing as his own was when he was trying to intimidate others, and she could probably crank up the intimidation factor a few more notches. Maybe he could learn a few things from the illusions master.

As he stepped into the office after his fellow senior, Eran balked. Yes, he did now have a bit more respect for Sanza, but that didn't mean he was going to walk in there and immediately start kissing up to her, which was what Illya had done from his point of view. He smirked mentally, but tried not to let any emotion show on his face, even when he saw the room's black and white decor and felt the blast of frigid air. Showing emotion meant it would be easier for Sanza to get under his skin. While Eran had no qualms about manipulating others, he considered manipulation of himself an unforgivable act, and defended himself from it at all costs.

Sensing it was time to introduce himself, Eran drew himself up to his full height and attempted to look dignified, which was a tad difficult when suffering from a lingering hangover. Trying not to let his obvious pain and exhaustion show, he announced "I'm Eran. Eran Camerick." He decided to leave his introduction at that. If he continued on, he risked revealing his hangover, which would be hard to explain away.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
The second Ven had heard the shrieking voice of Sanza, he had goosebumps all over his body. It was like the wrath of Satan for that one moment. Ven did not hesitate to immediately stand up straight and walk into her office. His face was so startled that you could almost see all of his eyes bulging out. Ven took a moment to take in the room's style. It was a bit creepy but Ven had gotten used to it pretty quick.

"Actually, I kinda like it. This room is awesome." He said, adding in the awesome part, hopping to get on Sanza's good side. Ven found a chair and sat in it and waited for a conversation to break the silence. The boy who had been breathing heavy a minute ago had started by announcing his name to everyone.

"I'm Eran. Eran Camerick." The senior exclaimed. Ven wasn't very impressed. He didn't see the point in that if everyone's name was announced at the introductory. Not wanting to be a stick in the mud, Ven stood up as the other boy sat down. He planned on giving his own introduction.

"Hello, I'm sure you know; I'm Ventus Virtus Volcurn. I lived in Tasogare Town which sleeps in the country of Makura. If you know of his place, I'm sure you can understand how I used to live. I finally got out of there when-...well my father came and took me, lets just say that..." Ven lowered his head for a moment but quickly retreated to his seat. He tried as hard as he could but couldn't keep a tear away from falling down his face. He moved his arm to wipe away the tear so fast that you could only see a blur. He then awaited for the introductions to commence.

Shadow_Yue

SO I HERD U LIEK NARUTO?
Years
Tamilia had been leisurely walking towards Sanza's office when suddenly the door flung open, looking like it could fall off at any moment. She raised an eyebrow at this. "Is THAT my supervisor?" Luckily Tamilia kept that thought inside her head as she proceeded to walk to her new and hopefully sane teacher.

Sadly her hopes were in vain as she heard the teacher speak.

My students. Get the hell inside. Now." Sanza growled.

Tamilia visibly stiffened as she heard, what she thought was the devil itself in those few words she spoke. A cold chill ran through her body.

As the door slammed shut, causing Tamilia to break out of her trance, she slowly worked herself over to Sanza's office. All the while debating over whether or not it's worth losing her life to stay there. Deciding it was best not to defy Sanza's orders she slowly opened the door, poking her head through just to make sure it was safe. She was hit by the cold, freezing air. It didn't bother her much because she always used to keep her room cold anyway.

Tamilia saw there were already three people there. This meant she had come in last. One boy had introduced his name to be Eran Camerick, and the other Vitus Volcurn. She didn't catch the name of the girl.

She cursed herself for having such slow feet as she immediately changed the expression on her face to one of a somewhat happy expression. " Hello Mrs. , I'm Tamilia Gandrealas ,it's nice to meet you." She faced Sanza , only somewhat ready to accept the fate to befall her.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
"I don't believe that you're on my list, however. Don't you have a supervisor to report to?"

The question perked his ears, causing the eighteen year old to pause and digest what he had just heard. It was a bad habit that he had grown into that whenever something was said or referred to, he would assume it was in relevance to him. This was an uncharacteristic self-involved habit that Soel was willing to break, but had difficulty in doing so.

He had come to a stop after hearing the familiar voice he had witnessed only minutes ago within the school's auditorium. The question that he had overheard, and its accompanying voice, belonged to Beowulf. Hearing this, Soel realised that he was not the target of the teacher Thaumaturge's question. He also found himself only metres away from Beowulf's office, and was not as late as he had predicted.

Turning the corner, Soel finally laid his eyes on the entrance to the staff Thaumaturge's office, where both Beowulf and two other students stood. He then noticed something out of place with the pair of male students who stood beside his new supervisor, and soon realised that Beowulf's earlier question was directed at them.

They look like juniors. He began thinking to himself as he approached the office. One of them must be Laurence, and I haven't seen Heiderich yet and who was that other girl? Rene, I think. I don't see her anywhere.

Walking up to his to-be supervisor and the two other students, Soel gave the group a small wave and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Mokona Modoki. I was announced to be in your group at the assembly. I'm sorry if I was late."

Years
(OOC- All I can really say is sorry to my students ;-; If you still want me to grade your posts and such, by all means I'm open for them now, if not I'm sorry and I understand)

Kiahi watched as the crowd started to disappear with they're assigned teachers, she didn't understand why they were so strict on them; after all they were only kids wanting to enjoy the experience. She cleaned her nails, concentrating hard on ridding them of every stain and spot as the students marched out. She could see her students watching her, waiting for her to say something; but she didn't even bat an eyelid at them. It got to the point where all that was left was her class and they began to fidget, waiting to see what they're teacher would do.

A long moment of silence past and after she had made absolutely sure that her nails were perfectly clean, she raised her eyes to meat those of her class. She blinked and took in they're appearance, anyone would have thought she was looking in to they're very souls. After a moment she grinned and scratched behind her head pathetically. "Sorry," she giggled "I didn't know everyone had gone!" She continued to giggle to herself, knowing full well that the students hadn't found it funny in the least, but she didn't care.

She continued to giggle until she coughed and hiccupped one after the other. It was then that she got up from her chair and walked over to the door opposite of where she was sat and behind the students. She opened it with a creek and sauntered out, bidding the class to follow her. "Come, come, we don't have all day and the stench of this hall is driving me mad. It was bad before, now it smells of rotting oak and teen sweat. Make haste!" She yelled as she disappeared behind the door and listened as the scramble of feet followed her.

She climbed the steps of the tower to the very top and after some hard climbing and some swinging (across a broken floorboard, which Kiahi had been meaning to have fixed for a while), she opened her office door and waved them all inside. "Make yourselves comfortable, don't touch anything and watch the floorboards, some of them aren't as strong as they use to be." Her office was quite bright, but a little run down, it was home to many artefacts, some rear and some mealy for decoration. There were swords, shields, cowboy hats, riding equipment, suits of armor, dragon statues and so much more decorating the room. It seemed to glow, but no one knew if it was from the natural light of the sun that bore through her bright, glass window or the weird hovering light in a cage at the other side of the room. It was a big square office and at the very opposite end were her chamber doors.

Yuki flew from his master's shoulder and landed square on the desk and then propelled himself into his basket, before curling up and drifting off to sleep. Kiahi smiled and turned to her class. "That's Yuki, a ferret if some of you were unsure and of course, I'm Kiahi Hikaru, some of you know me some of you don't. But let it be known, that I'm not one for displeasuring tasks, I'm here to make your stay as fun and exciting as I possibly can!"

Shaydeh

Banned
Years
Smelly Boy

(*)(IC)(*)​

"How professional," whispered Timothy, sarcastically. For the mere fact that he had never experienced an awkward moment like that involving Ms Hikaru, he was willing to let it slide this once however. To her credit, she did manage to get those fingernails in tiptop shape after all. Timothy, and the rest of his forgotten classmates, finally rose from their rears and followed the absentminded teacher to her classroom. After a series of fretful giggles and hiccups, Ms Hikaru commented on the foul smells parading the hall.

Guilty beads of sweat surfaced on Timothy's brow. He only realised that in his unexpected rush to reach the auditorium earlier, he had somehow forgotten to apply deodorant. His armpits felt wet and sticky. There was no doubt in his mind that he was largely responsible for the discomfort his teacher and the rest of the students were undergoing in the hallway. He pinched his armpits closed and refrained from lifting his arms too high for the rest of the journey there. His attempt at saving face made him resemble a walking cardboard box. But it was all for a good cause; he was potentially saving lives here. Timothy sighed. The remorseful student regretted that he could not strut his stuff like a supermodel on the catwalk as he usually did.

Cautiously up the fleet of stairs and elegantly over the renegade floorboard, the gang finally arrived at Ms Hikaru's classroom. Timothy surveyed the room with a glint of confusion in his eyes. "Argh … what are you keeping all this junk for, Ms Hikaru?" Timothy queried, shaking his fingers furiously as he tried to rid them of ancient cobwebs that had been hidden behind one of the shields. An olden day cowboy hat seated a desk in the corner of the room attracted the eager boy next. He picked it up and placed it on his head. The height of his Mohawk made the hat look awkward to say the least. "Aw, cute! Just like in those cowboy movies!" He giggled, striking a few glamorous poses here and there. "I'm think I'm gonna keep this on for a while if you don't mind, Ms Hikaru."

Timothy did not bother waiting for a reply. Instead, he found himself an unoccupied desk and sat behind it. The sight of Ms Hikaru's RAT in motion caused Timothy to shudder fearfully. Ferrets were such filthy creatures. Out of respect of the teacher, he decided to keep his opinion to himself. Ms Hikaru told the class that she planned to make lessons as fun and exciting as possible. Timothy cheered loudly to this. "Yay! We cannot wait to see what you have in store for us!" He spoke on behalf of the class. "I must say though, your classroom is very strange. Did you run out of space in your basement at home or something? I mean, you've got some pretty neat things in here but what's with the dragon statues and that weird cage dangling up there!?" He was quite interested in what motivated her to 'design' the room like she had.

This place needed a serious makeover.
(*)(*)(*)​

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
2nd Lieutenant Heiderich casually strolled out of the men's lavatory, zipping up his fly as he took a glance at the sterling silver watch wrapped around his left wrist. "I actually seem to be making really good time," he said to himself. "Even though that break took longer than I expected, I should be back just in time to greet the teacher and my erstwhile classmates."

As Edward turned the corner, his eyes immediately fell upon the group of people gathered around the entrance to von Wemeren's office. "Oh crap," he thought to himself. "Looks like everyone else made it here during my absence. Modoki's here, along with whom I would assume is Foxworth. Of course, von Wemeren's here for the party. But who's that other guy, and how come Sanders hasn't shown up for duty?"

Edward walked up to his would-be squad leader and the three students gathered by the door, halting to deliver a formal salute. "Second Lieutenant Edward Heiderich of the Riven Armed Forces reporting for duty," he barked in as enthusiastic a tone as he could muster. "I apologize for my tardiness." He kept saluting for a few seconds before bringing his right hand back down to his side, a somewhat nervous smile playing upon his lips; he was still getting used to the fact that civvies weren't under any obligation to return his salute.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
"That's quite alright." Barian replied calmly at Modoki's excuse, "First days are always a mess, so-"

He paused in mid-speech as Heidrich appeared on the scene, making a typical army-fashion greeting, complete with the standard salute, a gesture which immediately stirred a bit of nostalgia in the former mercenary. That nervous saluting...he recalled having stared in confusion at a different young lad repeating it much the same fashion: instinctively, as if unable to grasp the concept of someone not returning the gesture...and of course, with it came the memory of the same cadet lying face-down in a ditch, his body riddled with the very same bullets he had fired at an opposing enchanter. Barian forced the memory aside, he had made a decision to leave that life behind. How ironic that the one military enthusiast had been assigned to him.

The enchanter curtly returned the salute, "At ease." he replied calmly, "And for future reference, mr. Heidrich, you needn't salute your teachers; this isn't cadet school. Now then..." he turned to address the students in front of him, "Ms Sanders has yet to make her appearance, but there's only so long one can wait. Come on inside. You too." he added in Cloud's direction, "We'll sort out your matter here." with that, he pushed open the door to his extremely spartan office, revealing the bare stone walls, the unadorned oak desk in the center, the nondescript filing cabinet in the corner and the plain but serviceable wooden chairs. A single window in the wall behind the room seemed to be the only thing one would have been interested in for anything but practical purposes. After all, Barian's office was in one of the older towers that had been there before the rest of the academy was built around it, and as such it still had quite the view of the field below and the vast, seemingly impenetrable forest stretching out behind it.

"Do sit down." Barian continued, paying absolutely no attention to said view as he walked over to the filing cabinet, apparently in search of leaflets or forms of some kind, "We have some paperwork to address."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back