• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Okay, either it's been way too long since I last played, I'm just not used to this controller, or something's wrong with the game itself (I highly doubt the latter), I'm just not enjoying the game. Mainly because I SUCK SO HORRIBLY AT IT NOW. I can't get through one of Sonic's first levels without retrying countless times.

I haven't played a Sonic game in like... 6 or 7 years so maybe I'm just a little rusty. But I can't play right now because it's too frustrating and embarrassing even though nobody is around.

I used to be great at this game, but now...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It happens? Not much else to say haha. I never played a Sonic game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sounds like you should put down the game and pick it up again when you feel like you can handle it and practice until you're better at it again.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

When I subscribed to Game Grumps back in July I had no idea I'd look forward to and watch this stuff every single day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That what happens when two people of the same gender so back and forth.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm about to clock out, sadly. Want to try to get in some sleep before class.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm already in bed which makes it one step easier ... kind of. I can't turn off my light from where I am; I have to get out of bed to do it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You don't? Ouch. I think years back I shared with my sister? Or was it my brother who did ... I don't remember actually.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I've never had a room to myself for my entire lifetime. At my old house, I shared a room with my brother. The house I'm in currently, I have been sleeping in the living room since we moved. I'm the only one in the house without a room.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ouch. That really sucks ngl. Though it makes me happy about my current living situation kind of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back