• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Minecraft server - Now with Minecraft Mondays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
I'm not sure if I actually do have to leave my ign, but if I do have to it's "imajew98"

EDIT: btw, you guys need to update the server to 1.0.0

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2015
Woot MC players. COunt me in IGN Unrivaledneo

Yall ever thought about using that pokemon mod once it comes out for mulitplayer... think that be fun in MC!

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Ooooooo! Minecraft! Put me on please!

IGN: WillPowerPedro

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
I didn't think there were people here still playing on the server. :D

Well uh... just so you all know, the server is down atm. I'm waiting for the server provider to upgrade us to the latest Bukkit build, to setup the multi-world stuff for the server restart. (Edit: It's back up.)

When 1.2 is released there will be new worlds made to replace the current one, but you'll be able to go back and grab your stuff. The first two will be survival worlds... one will allow griefing, stealing etc., while the other will have protection against this stuff. Then there will be a creative building world, and another creative world for testing builds. I will setup a separate inventory for these four worlds, meaning you can't spawn diamond blocks in creative and bring them to survival. I'm also planning a fifth, adventure world on the server with dungeons and loot... you will be able to bring this loot back into the real world (hopefully).

Last edited:

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
I'd like to get on the list too. My MC name is Maruno as well.

Let us know when the new worlds are up! I'm interested in the non-griefing survival world and the adventure world.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I wouldn't mind joining. I just got this recently, and I love playing with groups of people online.

My IGN is Adoramereku, and I prefer Create and Survival worlds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back