• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Pure Gold

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
Is the beta posted on the first post the on ewith the new titlescreen?

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
hectord25 said:
The new titlescreen looks prefect,but making a flying hoho would make it more perfect ^_^ that's all,not negative comentary about this today
Of course it does :P I worked hard for it lol Anyway, the problem as always is the lack of good quality sprites. It'll still change in the future when I grab some good quality and original ones.

Zuru said:
Ultimamente todos los proyectos tienen tiles relacionados con Pokemon Oro y plata y eso le resta originalidad al proyecto, asi que mi consejo es, que pongas unos graficos mas propios o incluso mas tridimensionales

Ultimately all projects related tiles Pokemon Gold and silver and that detracts originality to the project, so my advice is, you put some graphics own or even more dimensional
I don't care about originality much, making a remake means no originality remember - 'remake'. What you'll see different from other remakes is mostly the ASM and features which I'll try to bring on the GBA.

Being a remake means well a remake so it should be same lol Most of the tiles such as the buildings are custom made but besides that no. No 3D looks and all, 3D isn't meant for the GBA with its hardware capabilities - the best you'll get is from Mode 7 but no.

sir.euge said:
Is the beta posted on the first post the on ewith the new titlescreen?
No, did you even read my post properly? If not go read it again or just go check the first post. Uh, Mods if you're reading can you do me this favor to remove posts of people asking where's the beta and all - especially this thread ^^

crunkmcfunk said:
hm... wierd when i start it up it just gives me a blank white screen any suggestions?
From now on, I don't wanna see anymore complains regarding the patching problem. Goto my site for more details.

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
could you by any chance make an animated battle background, like waves?

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
hey... that's a great hack there but I cant seem to enter route 30... the place to enter route 30 is covered by trees.. help pls?

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2010
I'm stuck at cherrygrove o.o
theres no routr
to mr pokemons house. Its cover by trees and i get stuvk kn the sea when i talk to some guy

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
Let me guess, you probably need the HM- Cut, or that might be the end of it.

It can't be for I don't even had a badge and I had just started playing. I've only a cyndaquil(my starter) and is being post to Mr. Pokemon. Oh yeah, there's a guy in front of the trees and when i talk to him he is just like the guidance and brought me to water -.-

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
The alpha ends in cherrygrove - you should know that -.-" The word alpha already says it all, "Alpha", how far do you expect to play? :(

There was that guy that was suppose to tell you when the Alpha ended, I guess that didn't work out because of a stupid bug I overlooked. But there you have it the alpha ends when it ends that should be enough said.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2010
so... this is all you're ever gonna release? o.o
or is there gonna be more? like the whole game?
sorry if this came out blunt

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
Dude are you insane? :( You should read more before asking, if not why else would this thread be here - the Mods would have long closed it.

I will not quit until I've completed it. Currently I'm close to starting work on a mobile/rematch system, which is basically how the trainers will call you when they are ready for a rematch. While I'm at it, I'll give a low down on what next till the beta release.

- Complete Azalea
- Complete Titlescreen (It can be considered done but I want the exit to be after the cry)
- Mobile/Rematch system
- Recode Intro Sequence and Movie (If Possible)

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
The alpha ends in cherrygrove - you should know that -.-" The word alpha already says it all, "Alpha", how far do you expect to play? :(

There was that guy that was suppose to tell you when the Alpha ended, I guess that didn't work out because of a stupid bug I overlooked. But there you have it the alpha ends when it ends that should be enough said.

So you mean that it's not completed? If it's true, then why this game appeared in the poll? (Sorry, not trying to be mean here and I'm still studying)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
So you mean that it's not completed? If it's true, then why this game appeared in the poll? (Sorry, not trying to be mean here and I'm still studying)

Most hacks here aren't completed if you take a look around properly. Beta - it's a test version of the hack with partial progress. If you want to find a finished hack, search for the thread which conatins records of all the finished hacks. And it not being completed doesn't make it bad quality either, so I see no reason for it not to be in a poll.

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2012
I dont like using rar files I have a ruby rom but the white screen pops up do you have any suggestions

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
Dont u guys think that zodiacthegreat should make the pokemon move like they did in crystal. im thinking you can find the difference between gold and crystal and see how nintendo made them "move"!

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2010
Dude are you insane? :( You should read more before asking, if not why else would this thread be here - the Mods would have long closed it.

I will not quit until I've completed it. Currently I'm close to starting work on a mobile/rematch system, which is basically how the trainers will call you when they are ready for a rematch. While I'm at it, I'll give a low down on what next till the beta release.

- Complete Azalea
- Complete Titlescreen (It can be considered done but I want the exit to be after the cry)
- Mobile/Rematch system
- Recode Intro Sequence and Movie (If Possible)

Sorry for not reading, was really eager to play your hack after seeing the screen shots. GL:]

Years
Dont u guys think that zodiacthegreat should make the pokemon move like they did in crystal. im thinking you can find the difference between Ruby and Emerald and see how nintendo made them "move"!
Fixed. After all, despite this game being a remake of a GBC game.. It really has nothing to do with the GBC system.
But I really doubt it's as easy as comparing the two. And.. You probably shouldn't try to rally everyone in his own thread. It's... Not very subtle.

Back