• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] The Legend of Zelda: The Imprisoning War [OOC] (M)

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Oh my, there are quite a few of these. Though I have had this character in mind so, why not.

Spoiler:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Haha, people please hurry up, your ridiculously slow in getting your SU's returned.
P.S-As soon as the IC goes up I may end up filling a whole page. Sorry in advance.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Serperion: Yes, if you would. Just keep a few things in mind: Leaving the character's respective homeland is far too dangerous, and generally characters must start off with little skill in fighting or survival. You were making a Gerudo, correct?

Zeta: I would've said "No, no more Kokiri!" but you made this one exceptionally well. Accepted. However, I shudder to imagine the terrifying result of a 12-year-old that attempts to look like a 40-year-old.

Crimson: I would not recommend that.

Note: The 15th is here, and the reserves who did not make it have been dropped. New reserves will take priority over completed sign-ups. ~Genevieve~ and Serperion have reservations through the 20th. It looks like I'll be capping races at two (with Kokiri having three) so Kokiri and Hylians are now off the choices.

Years
Sorry for my very long delay. Got overwhelmed with RL. If I could maybe reapply or get on a waiting list?

I removed Karina's involvement in the defense of Hyrule Castle and emphasized her lack of experience as a warrior.

Spoiler:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Considering your Sign-up is almost done, you should be able to get spot with a completed sign-up, considering new reserves don't take them all before you finish. That said, I saw only one or two more flaws in it: Traveling the Hyrule Fields, and the lowered drawbridge/decimated Castle Town. Even at this point, Ganon's monsters roam the fields, meaning Karina would be immediately toasted if she left. On top of this, the drawbridge hasn't lowered for a long while, only to let soldiers in and out. At this point, Hyrule is divided due to the freakishly deadly world outside of each respective race's home. The Hylians take refuge in Castle town and a few rogue townplaces scattered throughout, if they are able to keep the town protected. Kakariko Village is still in one piece, though they are reluctant to let anyone in or out. This goes for the Death Mountain gate as well, which only opens for the rare visits/visitors to/from Death Mountain, the Gorons, who otherwise are isolated on their mountain. Kokiri forest is still safe due to the Great Deku Tree's powers, but that power is fading slowly but surely. Lon Lon Ranch barely stands, but those who live there (often older, grizzled warriors) defend the gate in exchange for the food, drink and hospitality the Ranch provides. Gerudo desert is dangerous (moreso with the monsters roaming it) but the Gerudo people are safe in their own fortress. Zoras are safe in the water, either Lake Hylia or the Zora's Domain. However, Lake Hylia still has beasts on land, making it a less popular choice of residence by far.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Sorry DuskLunacy but I'm gonna have to quit the SU and everything :( stuff has come up and it would take up too much time, but best of luck to everyone else and have fun!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Serperion: That's alright, I'll take you off the list.

Genevieve: You're accepted, though instead of there being a messenger, you could say the note was just lying there or in a tree or something. Messengers would be incredibly inconvenient considering dark monsters roam all over Hyrule.

Reserves will be irrelevant now; any players past this point will get a place by having an accepted sign-up, quality over timing. Since we have 6 characters now, I may post the IC within a few days.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'll be posting it once it's done. I've been handling a lot of personal stuff this last week, so my life's kinda scrambled right now.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Same here! Got soo much English assignments, really, got to analyse a piece of text for devices AND write a 5-6 page story, (hehe I've already kinda given up and asked Daisuke Mitsuharu for some help :P )

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Roen52 and Purple-Hued Vulture need to post soon, or they will be dropped from the RP. You guys have a few days, so try and get on it.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
You can't die on us like last time, Purple! You're too valuable!

Like... Fine China!

Back