• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rijon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Shaddup EVA01.

Nice patch, will play asap and post the review soon!

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 1, 2009
It doesn't work, all i get is a white screen...

And yes i patched it to an English FR....

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
And not a moment too soon. XD Can't wait to play it! I have to redownload FireRed first. Computer was formatted. v_v;

Kun Meisuta

Water Master
Years
Daisuke; one time is enough. I found one FireRed rom which is in ENGLISH! w00t! So I'm going to go and play this right now and give it a nice little review. ;)

MasterSimon

That Guy
Years
I just played a little of the preview thing and i just have to say that it is great!
great job on it
i am going to go and play more ^_^

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Great job, you used everything that I already made in it, and made a few additions yourself that I really liked. Great job also on finishing the beta and organizing it, he didnt change everything possible, but still, pro job!

There was a few things here and there that I didnt particurally agree with, but who cares? (Level 25 voltorbs on Route 55?). Even though im retired im still going to help Satoshi out and make sure this hack gets out as a great one! (Even though he probably wouldnt need my help, lol)

10/10

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
This rom is incredible..........just awesome great job to tha both of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back