• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hi guys, I'm here to do a bit of advertising. My new RP Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning is currently in the OOC. While most Gold Tribe spots are filled up, I am looking for 1 or 2 RPers who would play the "bad guys", if you will. These RPers should be talented, shouldn't mind doing heinous deeds, and won't switch over to the good side (unless given good reason). Thanks again.

-SV

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I'd say a fast RP. There are other cool styles besides statistical and chapter based anyway.

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
I am trying to make my own Pkmn Rp and would love some members to discuss my ideas with me. That's really why I joined. I need this Rp like a drug. I really do plan on making the greatest Pkmn Rp ever lol Believe it!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
If it's a Pokemon/Naruto crossover, I'm gonna puke.

In any case, Atlantis Arising still has spots open!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
If it's a Pokemon/Naruto crossover, I'm gonna puke.

In any case, Atlantis Arising still has spots open!

Is puking in thi case good, or bad?

And it does? ... ... ... *Checks number of RPs I'm in* Nope.

Sooo, do you guys prefer Fast RPs, Statistical RPs, or Chapter RPs?

Okay, I'll humor you Miss man Doronjo, I'd probably pick... er, fast RPs if I were to pick from these three. Some statistical RPs are a little too statistical, and while chapter RPs can be fun, I think it's sometimes more entertaining to just keep RPing without pausing for chapters and everything.

Blue Dragon RP... TWEWY RP... Kingdom Hearts RP... a crossover of the mentioned RPs... what should I do? Hm...
OH~! Maybe have a separate RP for each, then the sequel is one big crossover? Although, I don't think I'd want to GM three... well, including Plague, four RPs at once. :S

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'm not sure how a KH RP would work unless everyone was a key blade holder (or whatever they call it) but I would definitely join that or a TWEWY RP d:

Nakuzami

Years
I'm not sure how a KH RP would work unless everyone was a key blade holder (or whatever they call it) but I would definitely join that or a TWEWY RP d:

Seeing as Kingdom Hearts is already a mash up of worlds, and there are plenty of people that fight with things other than keyblades (and soon to join them is Neku~!) but, yeah, keyblades would be the default weapon. It's not like there aren't plenty to go around~

Of course you would~ You did just close down your TWEWY RP anyways. ;~;

Seeing as my idea would consist of three separate RPs (although it could work with just one, or one at a time) perhaps there might be some people interested in a co-GM job?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

Well, for me, Fast RPs are awesome :P Statistical don't appeal to me, and Chapter RPs... well, they sometimes just don't work out. Depends on the actual activity of the GM :P

Yeah, I would love to co-GM the TWEWY RP. :P But... dunno how the crossover would work out xD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
By the way guys, someone reminded me about the RPA, which should be happening at the end of this month, right? Just checking to see if anyone else remembered about them. :P

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
I'd be willing to try a TWEWY RP. My only problem is that I've become not-so-great and/or lackluster when it comes to making OC's. Especially TWEWY OC's since I've never even tried that before...

>_>

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2011
I've got a question, has anyone ever thought about a Pokemon Federation?

What would happen is that people sign up with their trainer name & 5 Pokemon and just stuff like that, and then when we have enough people we will start competing.

The way to win is that you send in an RP (Like an Interview, Day in the Life, documentry etc...) and the best one wins. We will then make it like a tournament in an arena and so on........................

There will be titles like Pokemon Champion etc...........

So would anyone be intrested?

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years

You know, I think a Fast RP is good. I would definitely like those kind of RPs. The problem is I can't keep up with the speed. Life's being cruel at me. Maybe during breaks everything will be better.

BTW, about "Weremons" RP. Yeah, the concept is similar to werewolves, except at night you turn into a pokemon. Sounds basic, but anybody interested?

Also, a KH RP would be cool. And I'm sure there could be other none keyblade wielders, like magic users or something else.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
By the way guys, someone reminded me about the RPA, which should be happening at the end of this month, right? Just checking to see if anyone else remembered about them. :P

The would be scheduled for the end of the month, as the last RP awards were in September. Who is hosting them? I would assume Skymin is, but who knows.

@ATL - I have considered making an RP like that, but I just never made it. I would join if you did make it.

NEW PAGE! DERP DEPR DEPR DEPR!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
OH GOD I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE RPAS LOL WHOOPS

I'll just copy pasta from the last thread and hopefully have them up after I get home from work.

Nakuzami

Years

I'll just copy pasta from the last thread and hopefully have them up after I get home from work.

Skymin you horrid, horrid mod. :P

Oh, by the way, nobody is allowed to make an interesting RP from this point forward. I'm in like 8 or so as it is, and I won't allow someone to make a RP that I want to join but can't because I'm in too many! STOP IT!

Okay, how many people here actually know what Blue Dragon is? Who would be interested in the RP? It's in the trio of RPs I'm making, but I don't think I should make it if no one knows what it is...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

EPIC FAYLE. smh, lol Also no new categories? Changes? rofl

Skymin you horrid, horrid mod. :P

Oh, by the way, nobody is allowed to make an interesting RP from this point forward. I'm in like 8 or so as it is, and I won't allow someone to make a RP that I want to join but can't because I'm in too many! STOP IT!

Okay, how many people here actually know what Blue Dragon is? Who would be interested in the RP? It's in the trio of RPs I'm making, but I don't think I should make it if no one knows what it is...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA *gets all RP ideas and makes all plots at once*

Uhhh, Blue Dragon? I'm fairly sure I've played the beginning of a Blue Dragon game on the DS... never heard of it outside of that though :P

@Super Mudkipz: You asked us that earlier, too, I guess... lol :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back