• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
on which game and the best place to hatch a egg is to go to the daycare go 2 steps down or until you reach the higher part of the bush and just keep on going left to right in a straight line (for ruby and sapphire)

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Shuko said:
You still didn't answer my other question, LL: What are the stats of your shiny Magikarp? :P I know that shininess has nothing to do with the stats, but I still wanna see if he can beat mine! XD Be sure to tell me what level it is too, ne?

Waaaah! >_< Latios Lover is ignoring me! I'm purposely not levelling up my Uberkarp, you know. ;_; I wanna see; I wanna see!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
alright, so i'm gonna outline the powers/restrictions that are to be in place for our new co-owners and for any future co-owners:

1) the co-owners have the power to allow new members into the club (so long as they disclose their shiny collection) they should use their judgement to establish whether or not the claim is honest. if it isn't, either one of them may deny a potential member enterance to the SHC.
2) the co-owners have the right to kick a member out of the club if and only if they both are in agreement that the member is either blatantly lieing or being disrespectful to others. they may kick any member out (including me if i get all tyranical or w/e), i trust that they will be fair because if not... i can always kick them out (mwahahahahaha).
3) the co-owners are expected to post in the SHC regularly. if more than 2 weeks have passed without them posting (unless they notified the club that they would be gone for that length of time or longer. this is to avoid another aaryn situation).

Last edited:

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
HHHHHMMMMMMMM
sounds fair enough i wonder whatever happened to aaryn and skinnygreenman and pazzcat and attackrage555?

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
Huh didnt you just post this already?
any ways no news on charmander or any of the shinys I'm hunting

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
no, he announced that me and MM were now Co-owners, now he has stated the power that we both have, pay attention! XD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
gaaaa... yes i did. sorry about that. PC was going all nuts and i didn't realize that it had been sent twice. *deletes post*

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
I know but he posted it twice, 78 eggs! Oh well I still have to try does anyone know how to get the zigzagoon from the demo disk?

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
**** PC making me look bad, for some reason i couldnt see some of the posts aswell *sigh* o well i think i'll do some shiny hunting/EV training. Hopfully i'll find something!
Seth30: im not to sure what you mean, but if its the berry glitch your refering to then just look through some of the past pages, ive posted how to get it before

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
yeah I kinda dont remember that and after reading the whole forum (took me about 6 days) slow reader

Years
godzillasoaker65 said:
Also a question about the club. Are we allowed to use action replays? I have one, but would only use it to find pokemon in the wild. Example:Celibi code=find celebi in the wild. I don't think there is any known shiny AR code anyways, but if you don't want me to use it, then someone say.
No. Any device, unless sanctioned by Nintendo, that alters the game data or programming is not permitted. Even if you're not cheating for a dead-cert shiny, you may still be giving yourself an unfair advantage. What if you make Ralts available at the Game Corner, or always in the wild? That gives you an unfair advantage over the people looking on R103.

rsgh5 said:
alright, so i'm gonna outline the powers/restrictions that are to be in place for our new co-owners and for any future co-owners:

1) the co-owners have the power to allow new members into the club (so long as they disclose their shiny collection) they should use their judgement to establish whether or not the claim is honest. if it isn't, either one of them may deny a potential member enterance to the SHC.
2) the co-owners have the right to kick a member out of the club if and only if they both are in agreement that the member is either blatantly lieing or being disrespectful to others. they may kick any member out (including me if i get all tyranical or w/e), i trust that they will be fair because if not... i can always kick them out (mwahahahahaha).
*conspires with Yami, teeheehee!*

rsgh5 said:
3) the co-owners are expected to post in the SHC regularly. if more than 2 weeks have passed without them posting (unless they notified the club that they would be gone for that length of time or longer. this is to avoid another aaryn situation).
Hmmm.. I've been having a lot of trouble with PC being down whenever I try to post. I tried just this afternoon, but it failed. I'll do my best to give fair warning if I plan to go away for a while, but if I spontaneously have to leave in one day, and PC decides not to cooperate, there's not much I can do.
Also, more on Aaryn: wouldn't it still be possible to do that thread merge? Create a new SHC thread, then get a mod to merge the existing thread into it. That would solve the first-post-being-the-thread issue and give you control over the first post.

On to shinies: I've been doing all my Sapphire training in that patch with the Sevipers for quite a while, hoping for a Disco Snake or a Coveted Gold Swablu, but turned up nothing. Why is it that resets seem so much easier?

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2005
Ok, I was just wondering, and I wasn't gonna use it anyways, because it takes out the fun. Well I have decided to restart all my games and keep the pokemon I have obtained without hacking them. When I first got that thing it was, so fun, but now it just seems wrong. I got all the ru/sa legendaries without cheats, and none in fire red, leaf green, or emerald.(never played them that much) I will start hunting for a shiny after I restart my game, preferably a blue trecko, or any other common pokemon. No one has officaily said I am a member, so I won't put the link in my sig yet. Good luck on your shiny hunts

~zilla65

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
yes playfulpichu, you can. but you have to go to metalmario's request thread which can be found: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=41130&page=1 there. and metalmario, now that you're a co-owner, why don't you try to do something about that merge thingy... i don't really understand it...
i'm gonna pick up my search for shiny sudowoodo soon (just fyi). and while PC is still having all of these farts... take a screen shot of the error message and post it: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=42879 there. it'll be fun! *dances around* *gets slapped by anybody who doesn't think server problems are funny*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
rsgh5 said:
why don't you try to do something about that merge thingy... i don't really understand it...

if you want to merge a thread and be the 1st poster then you gotta create another thread then the mods will do their magic and hey presto your on top xD

no luck with bagon, might say on cycling road all day now, didnt know it reduces the egg hatching time, thought i was no. of steps, didnt think it would decrese it more tha usual

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
I still cant find the page as I said yesterday I read the whole forum and am too lazy to read it again well still no charmander and I lost my fire red to pokedex update : ALMOST THERE!

BassX

Pokemon Master
Years
could i join the shiny hunters club altougth i only have a few shinys,but i search for them as often as i can.

shinys i have:parasect,tentacruel,magcargo,kyogre,deoxys,rayquaza

Back