• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
well a mewtwo and jirachi pairing against norman the 5th gym cant be bad in a nuzlocke either...

srsly that guy is effin hard in a nuzlocke.
restart once cos of him despite having lvl40+ pkmn cos i aint got a fighting/steel type.
too much grinding is needed to keep pace with the gym leader's pkmn lvl when the wild route pkmn are like 20+ lvls lower. (even after defeating other trainers)

nice challenge.

Last edited:
Years
well a mewtwo and jirachi pairing against norman the 5th gym cant be bad in a nuzlocke either...

srsly that guy is effin hard in a nuzlocke.
restart once cos of him despite having lvl40+ pkmn cos i aint got a fighting/steel type.
too much grinding is needed to keep pace with the gym leader's pkmn lvl when the wild route pkmn are like 20+ lvls lower. (even after defeating other trainers)

nice challenge.
All of these things makes this hack a challenging one quite demanding too....:)

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Ok, so I was going through a pre-complete save to find bugs. I went and destroyed Juan at BF and he said "????????????(insert jargon here)iherduliekmudkipz" or something close to that... Not really a bug but possible error? I couldn't stop laughing at the mudkipz part.

Current status: Before Norman, training my pokemon to level 50+...
:D

blue

gucci
Years
Ok, so I was going through a pre-complete save to find bugs. I went and destroyed Juan at BF and he said "????????????(insert jargon here)iherduliekmudkipz" or something close to that... Not really a bug but possible error? I couldn't stop laughing at the mudkipz part.

Current status: Before Norman, training my pokemon to level 50+...
:D

Someone else reported an error with Drake so whether I've scripted them wrong I don't know but if you notice any of the others doing it let me know and I'll try and solve it, thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016

Someone else reported an error with Drake so whether I've scripted them wrong I don't know but if you notice any of the others doing it let me know and I'll try and solve it, thanks.

I looked at them in Advanced Map and they do have some strange stuff in it.
I know I mentioned this before but are the Battle Frontier brains still "messed up" because Tucker=Wallace? Anyway I can fix it myself? ...I don't want to ask you to upload another version just because one person asked for it.

EDIT: Also when fighting the e4 the "intro thing" always comes up with wallace instead of the e4 member you are fighting...{this is at BF}

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
Great hack, but one pet peeve. Training for the 3rd Gym, I had to fight over 1000 Minuns and Plusles to train my pokemon. I wish there was a level variety in wild pokemon and I wish there was a variety of pokemon as you advance to different type of gyms. I'm not interested in Plusles, Minuns, and Electrike at one point.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Great hack, but one pet peeve. Training for the 3rd Gym, I had to fight over 1000 Minuns and Plusles to train my pokemon. I wish there was a level variety in wild pokemon and I wish there was a variety of pokemon as you advance to different type of gyms. I'm not interested in Plusles, Minuns, and Electrike at one point.

im ok with the variety but disapponited in the level ranges. they are usually WAY lower than the gym trainers/leaders pokemon so it gets really difficult to keep up with their levels, especially if you decide to start training new ones as grinding would take ages.

Years
im ok with the variety but disapponited in the level ranges. they are usually WAY lower than the gym trainers/leaders pokemon so it gets really difficult to keep up with their levels, especially if you decide to start training new ones as grinding would take ages.
Bro this is not a normal emerald game it's (Expert Emerald) so you should face a tough time facing the gym leaders.. What?????? you got sweating to face even the 3rd gym...!!!???? Wait till you face Norman's team you will explode.......!!!;):P:laugh:
Just kidding.....

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
There definitely needs to be a release to make the wild Pokémon levels scale better. I'm sick of grinding on level 50 wild Pokémon at Victory Road, they should be at least level 70 since the player has to be close to 100 by this point.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
There definitely needs to be a release to make the wild Pokémon levels scale better. I'm sick of grinding on level 50 wild Pokémon at Victory Road, they should be at least level 70 since the player has to be close to 100 by this point.

Use Advanced Map then. :]

SilentShadow

Agent of Mystery
Years
Aw man, I just started playing this hack, and it is one of the most addicting hacks Ive played in a long time. I usually like these hacks as it gives a new challenge and I still know where to go when I'm lost. Thank you for killing most of my weekend

blue

gucci
Years
Aw man, I just started playing this hack, and it is one of the most addicting hacks Ive played in a long time. I usually like these hacks as it gives a new challenge and I still know where to go when I'm lost. Thank you for killing most of my weekend

Haha, I'm glad you like it!

Back