• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
zel, just wanted to say this hack keeps getting better and better

also, being off topic

im typing this on my nintendo Wii!!

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2008
question, will u be able to evolve machoke into machamp, haunter into gengar etc. in this game or do u still have to trade???

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I like you mart Zel, is good to see an update of your hack!

As you know Kike, I try to do what I can with FR's tiles. I may not be changing tiles too much, 'cause you know, my priorities are different from most of the rest of us hackers... :P (I'm a scripts fanatic)

zel, what about slowpokestail? They were for sale in that shop in Gold (with a reasonable price of course)
and the Ragecandybar that some woman sold

Good of you to ask. Both of them are in the game. Even though I don't know why'd you want to buy a Slowpoketail, you can.
And about the Ragecandybar, the guy in Mahogany will prevent you from going out of Mahogany and try to sell you one. The effect of the Ragecandybar will be the same as the HP-Healing Berries (you need to equip it), but it is still a normal item.

question, will u be able to evolve machoke into machamp, haunter into gengar etc. in this game or do u still have to trade???

Yes, and without trading too. But I can't reveal how they are gonna evolve, you'll find this out.

Sigh... The first floor of Rocket's Hideout was seriously complicated. But that's done, it's a good recreation with Rockets coming out of nowhere when activating the alarms (which can be deactivated by pressing that switch), also you'll find those battles with our Self-Destruct friends <--- Yes, these are the pokes that showed up in some tiles in first floor; so be careful.
I think I'm gonna take a break for today, and perhaps play a hack or two...
See ya tomorrow!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2007
wow u really did the withc thing cool wat abt that part in the hideout where there r those long black rectangles where wild pokemon can appear did u do that 2? well anyway this game is awesome nd happy holdiays 2 everyone

zak

xpert trainer
Years
wow

wow this remake keeps getting better and better,
Cant wait to see screens of the rocket hideout,

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, it was intentional, since I wanted to put a Baby Pokemon somewhere, and the best bet was to put in the least logical place, haha! :P

I wasn't feeling ok today, but I've done a big part of the rest of the Hideout (just the main events are left for me to do). Most likely tomorrow will be finished, so I can start the Gym (which will be the last Gym for the next Beta, leaving Blackthorn and the E4 for B4, obviously...)

*Goes back to hack, since there's a new G/S Remake that preoccupates me* (jeje, ya sabes...)

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
That sounds cool. So I guess after B4, then Kanto won't take too long for you (hopefully), and after that it'll be finished, right? Wait...I guess you still got a long way to go, but so much progress has been made since at least when I joined this forum. This remake will surely deliver now, and when you're done I'll say (if I remember to, which I should) "Thank you for remaking GSC". (I just had to give it away, now did I? :cross-eye ) Anyway, thank you very much for remaking GSC! :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2006
how do i play the game srry im newbie and i have rpg maker xp but how do i play gold i download the shinygoldver2beta and all there is one file wht am i supose tto do pm me or someone else

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
*huggles Zel*

Your game is amazing! How may I describe this game...Stunning...beautiful...shiny...nintendo lazy...potential...pretty...Oh my! Look at the time! Here you go, sorry for keeping you so long! *You recieve a Bike Voucher!*

If you do make this off of Emerald and include Hoenn, I could quite possibly crap my pants.

An idea...after you beat the Elite Four, the Gym Leaders all ask to rebattle you, along with the E4. They'll all have superior pokes, 70s-90. The reasoning for this is, don't you think that if these are full grown adults, they have been training for a while? You can't expect Falkner to actually have been training for 5+ years just to have a lvl 7 pidgey, and a lvl 9 pidgeotto (which he must have gamesharked in). It would add some more challenge to the game. I know, that's far in the future, but it seems cool to me.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
furrypaws16 said:
An idea...after you beat the Elite Four, the Gym Leaders all ask to rebattle you, along with the E4. They'll all have superior pokes, 70s-90. The reasoning for this is, don't you think that if these are full grown adults, they have been training for a while? You can't expect Falkner to actually have been training for 5+ years just to have a lvl 7 pidgey, and a lvl 9 pidgeotto (which he must have gamesharked in). It would add some more challenge to the game. I know, that's far in the future, but it seems cool to me.

Well, that would be too tough, but defiantely plausible for the E4 to have Pokemon levels of that much. I mean, you shouldn't make gym leaders too uber...I mean, it's just a game, and who knows for example if Falkner is using the same Pokemon he used when he started out. There is a harder version of Shiny Gold (am I right?), and yes the trainers and IV/EV stuff (and possibly the plot) will be harder, but not too hard. I guess the IV/EV is the true challenge - to create the right Pokemon your way! It's strategy.

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2008
You should make Red a lot harder(if possible) than he was. I mean considering he's the former Champion, and the "best in the game," he should not be so easily defeated. Would it be possible to give his Pokemon a better moveset?

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2006
just wondering

I just downloaded the file you have up there.. and you said your mom gives the running shoes to you along with the amulet coin.. but I only got the amulet coin..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back