• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I believe whoever's in charge must be an excellent scripter. I can't script, and neither West nor I know the whole hacking scene and what's needed. We would need someone that's been around and knows at least a little in every area.

That is SO true. -.-

It's too bad that pretty much everyone who CAN do all of those things kinda... has their own hack or something. LOL

Biggee30

The Oldschool Hip-Hop Fan
Years
Well guys, here's the announcement. Please don't get mad anyone, just read through it.
Spoiler:
=( well good luck with your acting career anyways. I just hope you can get someone to (temporarily) replace you as I'd love to see this released someday.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
^_^; No one could ever replace you Mac. You were the best boss I've ever had. xD

Gonna be difficult for me to find another team in the meantime to keep up my artistic muse. I looked all over the team discussions form, but no team seemed promising for someone like me. >_< I guess I could still keep production here, but... xD; I need a big hacking family to be able to make great sprites. A stable one, at that... so very hard to find... Torzach was perfect for me. .-.;

sasquatchd00d

welcoming a clean head.
Years
It's disappointing to see such a great hack leader leave such a great hack with such great potential (I use "such" too much x_x). But at least we know it's for something important and you should chase that dream. I wish you the best of luck on your acting career. Anyone can accomplish anything and that's a great mentality to stick too. Good luck, Mac!

Lyzo

Back from vacation
Years
Well guys, here's the announcement. Please don't get mad anyone, just read through it.
Spoiler:
Mac,

Seriously, we're all going to miss you and please keep checking on Torzach even though you're leaving...
I think no one here will get angry at you, since we all understand that your life comes before making a video game on an online forum xD

Please do choose the right person to lead the hack, someone who has responsibility and time... and who you trust.

Good luck on your acting career!

Heizer

You are thinking of me
Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2009
Cool hack keep the great work up.

Also is the fire starter based off Charmander and the water starter off Salamance and the grass of Pachirisu???
Just thought id ask.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Cool hack keep the great work up.

Also is the fire starter based off Charmander and the water starter off Salamance and the grass of Pachirisu???
Just thought id ask.

If you had read the last few posts you would know that the project is on hiatus.
And no, none of those things you said about the starters are correct...

Years
Well, I haven't posted in awhile, lol.
Most if not all of your supporters understand your situation, and I agree with Minchan, its just a game.

I wish you good luck with your career.
I'll be on MSN or whatever, if you want to chat sometime, lol.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Hm, well this certainly is a bummer. I hope whoever takes the reins can keep this project going in the same direction. It had more potential than the majority of hacks on these forums and I'd hate to see it die at the peak of its production.
Though I would recommend finding a new leader sooner rather than later. The longer you wait, the more likely the project will get dropped, something I can't bear to see happen.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Hm, well this certainly is a bummer. I hope whoever takes the reins can keep this project going in the same direction. It had more potential than the majority of hacks on these forums and I'd hate to see it die at the peak of its production.
Though I would recommend finding a new leader sooner rather than later. The longer you wait, the more likely the project will get dropped, something I can't bear to see happen.
Yeah, even if we can't get a total leader, we should give command to somebody and have them get a couple people to be like an 'executive team' and the rest of the team be the 'rest of the team' (lol)

or something... I too wish for this to stay alive in one way or another. ^^

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Well people, we have got a new leader. I'm sure most of you know Atlus, well, he's new leader, with Vannah co-leading. The rest of the team is staying the same, and don't worry, I'm not gone for good. Just till I get my life all sorted out ^^ Sorry to everyone else who applied for the job, but I feel Atlus will serve the purpose best. Thanks~

Biggee30

The Oldschool Hip-Hop Fan
Years
Well people, we have got a new leader. I'm sure most of you know Atlus, well, he's new leader, with Vannah co-leading. The rest of the team is staying the same, and don't worry, I'm not gone for good. Just till I get my life all sorted out ^^ Sorry to everyone else who applied for the job, but I feel Atlus will serve the purpose best. Thanks~
Hey, cool man, at least the game will go on. But I think I speak for everyone when I say "we'll miss you" (at least until - no, if - you come back) . Anyways, good luck yo.

Dragax67

A Rookie Trainer raring to Go!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 14, 2015
Hi, I love this game, my first post and I wanna say this is gonna be EPIC! I want to congratulate everyone in the team for the work theyve put in and i can't wait for the Alpha!

My favourtie Sprite: Kanglokick

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
My favourtie Sprite: Kanglokick

I am very happy to hear that. I had made that one. = D

I knew Vannah was going to get the job, because everyone loves her so much. Good for you. = ] It's good to know that the hack is still up and running. Even though I would have kept working even if the hack was put on hold for a long period of time.

I don't have a lot of time on my hands at the moment, so I can't stay that long, hence the short post. X]

Zhorm

Unfamous creator of nothing
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 8, 2013
Guys, I really hope that this won't take too much of your time and you will do this Hack like before, and I hope you don't get much new problems now. It would be terrible if this Hack would be ruined now!
@Mac: If you're reading this, good luck!

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Awesome! We got out leader and co-leader and Mac's workin' on his life (to put it simply LOL)

So now it's (for the most part) full speed ahead, right? I'm glad we got the leadership thing sorted out relatively fast. Heh.

And don't forget that I'm one of the beta-testers! ^^ Just making sure you all don't forget. LOL

Oh and btw I just wanna let you know that I'm gonna be in Florida on vacation for 3 weeks starting the 25th of this month. Without internet most of the time. Just letting you all know in case you guys have the alpha ready for testing by then. Of course you can still send it to me but I may not be able to play until late August. Just a heads up okay?

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Well Atlus, looks like we'll be in ca'hootz. =p I'm glad that you agreed to leading us though. ^_^ I was very afraid we'd have to look elsewhere. You don't have a plan of some sort do you? xD; If not then I suppose West, Lyzo, and I will have to try to make something out of nothing.
I'm feeling a bit more inspired I guess, now. c: So full-speed ahead, after we get our heads put together, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back