• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

As far as new anime go they're about as mainstream as they could possibly get without a dub and were from day one, S;G was helped by having the VN of course.

I liked the first half of anohana but the character disintegration into a whining pit of angst, ******ry, crying and ******ry made me want to shoot people. A realistic depiction of grief? nope.

Years

As far as new anime go they're about as mainstream as they could possibly get without a dub and were from day one, S;G was helped by having the VN of course.

I liked the first half of anohana but the character disintegration into a whining pit of angst, ******ry, crying and ******ry made me want to shoot people. A realistic depiction of grief? nope.

What's realistic about a ghost coming back just to do something so simple as make Jintan cry? :<

But anyways I loved how it ended, everyone was able to say their goodbye's and move on. :)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Was talking about the reactions and coping methods they took to the death, cross-dressing, travelling the world, quitting school and becoming a shut in... I know it's a drama and they're allowed to be stupid but still AnoHana went too far. That's not even talking about the mass of forced emotion and melodrama in the last episode, that took my score down a few more pegs. -___-

A similar type of thing done well.

Years

Was talking about the reactions and coping methods they took to the death, cross-dressing, travelling the world, quitting school and becoming a shut in... I know it's a drama and they're allowed to be stupid but still AnoHana went too far. That's not even talking about the mass of forced emotion and melodrama in the last episode, that took my score down a few more pegs. -___-

A similar type of thing done well.

To each their own I say.

Hmm...Thanks for reminding me, that's the next one I'd probably marathon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The only thing I'll be watching this season (if it comes out, which is highly doubtful since the haven't given up a release date yet) is the last episode of Tales of Symphonia. Though I do have the second season of Shinryaku! Ika Musume that I should probably consider watching soon.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

So now PC is protesting the anti-piracy law. ...Though it doesn't look like it's on all skins. Still, I'm glad we're doing something too, at least.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Same here. Though I'm not fond it it being on Elesa's face on this skin. I'm too lazy to change though, ahaha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
7. And I have today off due to my car breaking down now. Well at least this gives me time to go achievement hunting in Assassin's Creed. New theme BTW.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
9. My god I haven't drawn anything in what feels like ages now, then again the most I could do was sketch already existing pictures so I wasn't that good to begin with lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
11. Found some good stuff on DA back when I regularly lurked on there, I don't think I'll be changing this avy for a while though lol.

And I'm suddenly tempted to do another run on FF13 now but it'd probably be better if I got Assassin's Creed and the Dragon Age games out of the way first TBH.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Same here. Though I'm not fond it it being on Elesa's face on this skin. I'm too lazy to change though, ahaha.

Same here. It's blocking out here lovely eyes! ;~;

*looks at Sewaddle's post* Are you suffering from multiple personality disorder? xD
It's too confusing when you see someone not only with a different theme, but a different username, lol.

I just finished reading Eragon. I need freaking Eldest now. And I mean NAOW >:C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back