• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haters gonna Hate.

Nakala Pri

What was your least favorite game? Why is it your least favorite game and did you have a particularly bad experience, getting stuck etc.

Mine is Diablo II, the graphics, the story-line, the... everything... it's just horrible, plus people keep shoving it in my face. xD My bad experience was watching my siblings play it hours on end. :P

If this thread is taken or somethin', feel free to delete it, moddies. ^^

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I went through 3 mouses on diablo 2, they were the days... ah I remember the endless spam of clicks... The actually good story, the actually good multiplayer... they were blizzard days before World Of Warcraft Cataclysm.

I particularly hate CoD, I am attuned to Counter Strike I don't get the over powered shotguns. See in COunter Strike GLobal Offensive pistols are so good you can snipe with them but automatic guns and shotty's pff you couldnt kill a chicken (you can kill chickens in the game) plus ArmA 2 is a better military simulator than CoD

I also hate with a vengeance what was it called Black and White that god simulator, i ended up re gifting it to my sister when she got a laptop.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I, honestly, wasn't a very big fan of Need for Speed: Undercover. The game was all right graphical-wise, but the story ended up leaving some sort of a bad taste in my mouth. I found the storyline to be very confusing, and it was extremely hard to be engaged with. The game's procedures had good-quality stories though, but this game... not so much. d: I also don't like Halo. I usually enjoy first-person shooter games, but the futuristic aspects of Halo games just drive me away from them. If they were a little more realistic, then maybe I would have played them more.

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Well, another game I hate is Dawn of War: Soulstorm. It drives me crazy, I mean, all your doing is ordering some little baby marines across a map catching points, then killing Necrons. I just can't enjoy it. :X

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 28, 2021
My least favorite games are any sports games. The only sport I really ever watch on TV is football, but I only watch a couple of different teams and only know a few players from each. Other than that I don't know a single stat or play. Because of my lack in interest, sports games are not very fun, not to mention that I'm no good at them. Even when I do manage to score a touchdown when I play Madden at a friends house, I don't feel all that much satisfaction. Just not my thing.

TY

I... Hate... CoD MW3... The game looked exactly like MW2 with some new guns and perks and what more, besides the Support killstreaks were so f'ed up, you could get a Airdop while dying tons of times, since your "killstreak" kept counting even if you died a few times.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Well, another game I hate is Dawn of War: Soulstorm. It drives me crazy, I mean, all your doing is ordering some little baby marines across a map catching points, then killing Necrons. I just can't enjoy it. :X

I loved soulstorm because it gave us 2 extra races, air units and the campaign that takes place on a solar system it had hours of fun, for me anyway because I got the complete collection.

I also hate anything on iOS because after a while you realise you wasted your moneyz thats why Android is superior you can download .apk files for free.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
What was your least favorite game? Why is it your least favorite game and did you have a particularly bad experience, getting stuck etc.

Mine is Diablo II...

For me, it's Diablo III. I hated not being able to choose the stats and skills I wanted to enhance, so basically the times when I completed Diablo II as a barbarian, and then again as a barbarian with a completely different skill set were gone.

I hated always being online. As I do with Pokémon, I played Diablo II exclusively in single player. With Diablo III, I still wanted to play alone, but now I had all the drawbacks of online play without even wanting to be online: lag, not being able to play when my internet connection was down or when I was downloading something big at the same time, or (and that's the part I find absolutely ridiculous and shameful) returning from a bathroom break only to find out that I was kicked out of the game for not doing anything for like two minutes. Kicked out of the game I was playing alone!

And then I found out that my character was on an American server, because Diablo III did not detect I was in Europe on first launch. Not only it explained some of the lag I was having even while doing nothing else with my internet connection, it also explained why I couldn't see my coworkers online (for a few weeks, everyone in my job got into Diablo III) . I lurked on the Blizzard support forum and found a massive thread where people in the same situation asked Blizzard if they could allow us to move our characters from one server to another. Their answer basically amounted to "No. Because... because no" .

I thought the story was underwhelming. I have nothing to say about the graphics or music.

And then I discovered Torchlight. Torchlight I. Not Torchlight II, mind you, but the rather minimalistic first game was enough to fill the void Diablo III could not fill.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I see why so many people hate Diablo III now. Bad games are bad games; they can be set down and never played again, so I don't even have an answer to the OP, because I've cared so little about a game I don't enjoy that I put it out of mind long ago. Reprehensible business practices that come along with games that could be at least decent are hurting the industry as a whole.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
I, honestly, wasn't a very big fan of Need for Speed: Undercover. The game was all right graphical-wise, but the story ended up leaving some sort of a bad taste in my mouth. I found the storyline to be very confusing, and it was extremely hard to be engaged with. The game's procedures had good-quality stories though, but this game... not so much. d:

I don't like bad games but this takes the cake. Crappy and buggy, ran poorly on my PC as well. Worst NFS by far.

TY

I don't like bad games but this takes the cake. Crappy and buggy, ran poorly on my PC as well. Worst NFS by far.

I so forgot about this game, thats how bad it was for me. It was pure crap. I couldnt continue in the story at all thanks to something stupid...

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Two Worlds. Ever play Two Worlds? Don't play Two Worlds. It was supposed to be absolutely incredible but it looks and feels like it was released during its late alpha stages. It's buggy as hell, the story is crap, the endings suck, the voice acting is 1/10 because it was done by the production staff instead of actual voice actors, combat gameplay is far from concise, for some reason the main character says the stupidest crap while doing things like "Wet" when getting in water, the graphics are terrible and the patches released to improve them don't help nearly enough, the quests are boring, etc. etc. etc. etc.

I just really hate it and I hate Two Worlds II but to a lesser extent.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I'm not fan of overhyped games...

Skyrim, I hate it. H-A-T-E. Hate it.

Every game that has a huge fan base before the game is even released.

You assume the games going to be godly and you haven't even touched it.

And on worse occasions, when it turns out to be crap. The guys who were saying it was amazing before release are now surprised.

lolwut?

Rainecho

-Music is My Life-
Years
My least favorite, huh? It's Need For Speed: Pro Street. I never understood why there's no cops (to mess with)...but also the game is extremely hard...atleast for me...I managed to stuck at 25% of it and somehow being the Drag King. (But I hate Drag...) What I always hated on that game was that I was usually totaling my car in the most hilarious ways. It was fun, but the fun stopped when I got stuck... (¬_¬)

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I used to be really obsessed with the computer version of Cake Mania (it's actually pretty fun ngl) and then a version came out on Wii and I was like "oMG caEK MaENIeNA!!!11!1!" and I was promptly disappointed because of how unbelievably difficult it was to play. I literally played it once and I haven't touched it in the three years that I've owned it again.

Also, when I was really into WWE, I bought the 2010 DS version and was immediately disappointed at how terrible the gameplay was. The gameplay was a lot like Heavy Rain movements, but on a much more... horrible scale. Some of them were just too difficult to do, and literally every single match started and ended the same for me. Probably the only thing I did like about it was that when you weren't attempting the terrible, crappy wrestling bullcrap, you got to do some neat find-it puzzles. That's about the only thing I like, though.

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
Diablo II was amazing compared to Diablo III, worst waste of 60 dollars ever. That's with the fact that I paid over $1000 on a mobile game. I wish I never bought Diablo III.

Child-like gameplay + RWT is awful. Although I did bot on it and make some money from it.

Years
Hmm. I'd have to say Dark Angel: Vampire Apocalypse for the PS2.
The reason I dislike it with a passion is because there is no exposition whatsoever, hardly any variety in enemies, and no multiplayer (which may have made this game more enjoyable). My biggest beef is with the exposition so lemme expand on that a bit. When you start a new game, you're just tossed in the middle of a battle and sent to a village after you win. No opening cut-scene explaining what's going on or who the big bad of the game is. Hell, you'd have no idea what the name of the character you're playing is unless you happen to have read the back of the box or the game manual. You only get an inkling of what's going on by talking to the people in the villages. And for a game that has the word "vampire" in its title, there are surprisingly few of those. You'll largely be killing giant spiders, golem-esque monsters, and zombie-ish thingies. And the game's difficulty seems to randomly go from pathetically easy to "so freaking difficult you'll throw your controller at a baby or something that would make this funnier, and then back to easy. It's really a shame too, because the controls and gameplay itself is simple and almost fun in a nostalgic way.

Back