• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Thieves of the Night] Dark-Type Club ☻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I already sign up further up, I am LMFAO. Word up. I just made a new forum account.

Oh ok didn't recognize you. I'll do it when I get on later.

OK new update to the club! I just added some CSS to the index/welcome post to give it some flair and make it fancier! Thanks to MidnightShine for helping me with it. Might be having problems so it might change, but either way, what do you guys think of it?

PhoenixWright77

Pokémaster Attorney
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Sorry I haven't been on for a while! I've been busy.

As for the current topic:
I would probably want a Houndour because I like dogs...and it could breath fire! I mean, I could become famous if I had a Houndour...

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Username: Munchlax11
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: I think they neeed a gym!
Your partners: Tyranitar and Crawdaunt
What Types rule: Dark types rule!
Answer the current topic: If I could have one dark type in real life it would be Sandile because he is based on a crocodile and isn't too big and crocodiles are really cool in real life but would be difficult to own. Sandile is also part ground so it's cool that he's a crocodile,but not a water type.

Dark Scythe

scytherion
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 15, 2021
Answering current topic:
Definitely mightyena. I've always wanted a dog except our house is too small, so an awesome dog-like pokemon that can fit in a sphere? perfect!
tyranitar would too be awesome. i mean, a giant dark/ground type following you around? but a slight blip would be the fact that considering it would follow me around everything would crash around my ears everywhere. same goes for hydriegon.
wait a minute, my school crashing around my ears? well that would be fun.
(yeah im so evillll)

Dark Scythe

scytherion
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 15, 2021
um sorry for sidetrack but i recently got a sandile on my B2 version and trained it until level 27. however, its hp is only 50+. is this normal???
i really want a moxie krookodile and i really want to avoid running around in the desert resort and training again if i can help it. any suggestions?
thks for any help!

Last edited:

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years

If you could have any Dark-type in real life which one would you have and why?

Zoroark and Mightyena. If I even see a Mightyena, I would chase it down and it would be mine...sorry for a burst of insanity there, I just really love Mightyena, so fluffy. Zoroark is just cool, that's why.

Treecko

Years
um sorry for sidetrack but i recently got a sandile on my B2 version and trained it until level 27. however, its hp is only 50+. is this normal???
i really want a moxie krookodile and i really want to avoid running around in the desert resort and training again if i can help it. any suggestions?
thks for any help!

Understandable, but don't try to double post. Mainly cause PC rules don't allow it, but yeah.

Anyway I should answer the topic myself:
I would have Umbreon. I don't really have much of an answer to put into it, but mainly cause it looks like they'd make a good pet and they seem they'd be very calm. Plus it's my favorite Dark-type so why not.

Anyway , sorry for not keeping up with the club. We need a new topic for sure. Anyone got any ideas?

I think I should start a points system to keep activity somewhat moving. I guess 5/10 points for anyone who comes with a topic maybe?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I'll join, dark-types are one of the best out there! :)

Username: Narnia

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon?:
Dark types, dark types, dark types. A wonderful type to be introduced, they're one of the most fierce if not best battlers out there with Pokemon such as Weavile and Tyranitar who both can wreck through teams easily. Their designs are sleek and cool, also most of them are versatile and have a wide movepool range instead of being restricted to few types. Honestly I don't think I have any complaints about them, they're a great type that shouldn't ever be underestimated. Plus most of them have this nocturnal look and I admire creatures in the dark (oops didn't mean to make that pun D:), so yeah this is essentially the perfect club for me! :3

Your partners: Axel the Stunky and Altan the Murkrow

What Types rule: Daaaark types! :3

Answer the current topic:

I'd have a Murkrow, it's always been one of my favourite dark-types. Also I have a passion for birds, they're wonderful creatures. Sometimes I like sitting out on the balcony watching all sorts of birds fly past and silently wishing I could also have the ability of flight. It'd be wonderful. Going off-topic, but in general I'd own a Murkrow. Also it'd be useful as a messenger sending letters to my friends all over the world when I felt like using pen and paper over e-mails and texting.

And I like the idea of an activity system! Perhaps, like in most clubs with this sort of system...you can have a Reward Shop, where you could use your points to get certain things? It could be anything really from turning one of your partners shiny, to being able to purchase another one. Or we could even go as far as giving some sort of rare dark-type over Nintendo Wi-fi, but I'm not too sure on that one. :B

Also might as well try and throw in a new topic for you all :3, sorry if it's been done already!

Instead of actually owning a dark-type Pokemon, if you could transform into one what would it be and why?

I'm really interested in seeing your thoughts on this. As for me... I'd say a Mightyena. Always wanted to be like a wolf, running wild and feeling the breeze across my face as I travel to all sorts of places. Exploring dense forests and looking badass, yeah that'd probably be me. :B

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Instead of actually owning a dark-type Pokemon, if you could transform into one, what would it be and why?

I would be a Zorua! It would be fun turning into another Pokemon or human's image just to laugh at their confused expressions. xD xD

Hmm..after reading Narnia's choice, being a Mightyena appeals to me greatly too. I could imagine myself running free without any limitations as to where I could travel to. Feeling my muscles bunching and flexing to the rhythm of my paws thudding on the ground, the ground racing away behind me. The rush of adrenaline as I go streaking across a grassy plain under the moon. Yeah, imagine that.

Treecko

Years
I'll join, dark-types are one of the best out there! :)

Username: Narnia

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon?:
Dark types, dark types, dark types. A wonderful type to be introduced, they're one of the most fierce if not best battlers out there with Pokemon such as Weavile and Tyranitar who both can wreck through teams easily. Their designs are sleek and cool, also most of them are versatile and have a wide movepool range instead of being restricted to few types. Honestly I don't think I have any complaints about them, they're a great type that shouldn't ever be underestimated. Plus most of them have this nocturnal look and I admire creatures in the dark (oops didn't mean to make that pun D:), so yeah this is essentially the perfect club for me! :3

Your partners: Axel the Stunky and Altan the Murkrow

What Types rule: Daaaark types! :3

I'd have a Murkrow, it's always been one of my favourite dark-types. Also I have a passion for birds, they're wonderful creatures. Sometimes I like sitting out on the balcony watching all sorts of birds fly past and silently wishing I could also have the ability of flight. It'd be wonderful. Going off-topic, but in general I'd own a Murkrow. Also it'd be useful as a messenger sending letters to my friends all over the world when I felt like using pen and paper over e-mails and texting.

And I like the idea of an activity system! Perhaps, like in most clubs with this sort of system...you can have a Reward Shop, where you could use your points to get certain things? It could be anything really from turning one of your partners shiny, to being able to purchase another one. Or we could even go as far as giving some sort of rare dark-type over Nintendo Wi-fi, but I'm not too sure on that one. :B

Also might as well try and throw in a new topic for you all :3, sorry if it's been done already!

Instead of actually owning a dark-type Pokemon, if you could transform into one what would it be and why?

I'm really interested in seeing your thoughts on this. As for me... I'd say a Mightyena. Always wanted to be like a wolf, running wild and feeling the breeze across my face as I travel to all sorts of places. Exploring dense forests and looking badass, yeah that'd probably be me. :B

Welcome to the club Sophie!

Ah good topic. I'll answer it later myself when I'm not tired. lol.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Here is my answer to the current topic -

Tough question but maybe it would be Darkrai. I could imagine living in a dark realm and just shooting dark voids at any insolent brat. ....That's the life!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I'd love to join!!

Username: Zorogami
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: They are smart and dangerous, but very loyal partners!
Your partners: Zoroark and Cacturne
What Types rule: Dark rules the Night!!

I'd transform into a Zoroark! He can create Illusions and play with people's mind and perception. I would be able to prank my friends in ways they can't imagine, and my enemies would never see me coming...and when they finally realize it's me, it's way too late.
I could find out everyone's secrets and manipulate people into doing things i tell them.

*Sorry if i sound creepy, but this is a dark type club, right?*

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
If I could become a Dark type Pokémon? Hmm... I think I'd become a Weavile for the huge amount of badass you'd be able to bring with you everywhere! Being lightning fast with razor claws sounds like a lot of fun hehe. Then again, Zorogami's answer sounds very appealing too... And Mightyena would be a lot of fun too ahh, being a huge beast of a, well, beast, would be such fun to reek havoc with ahah. I think I'll actually have to go with Mightyena because being a wolf sounds pretty awesome tbh, imagine the sheer power and stealth you'd have whilst intimidating everything around you! /dreams

Treecko

Years

Cause I should answer it now.

I'd be a Absol cause I'd then have the ability to sense danger whenever it happens. I always wanted to able to know what's gonna happen before it happens. Then I can protect myself and then warn others to get out before they're damaged.

Well time for a new topic I guess.

Something just to keep the place active for a while. until I can come up with a better topic.

Were you expecting any new Dark-type Pokemon for X and Y to be revealed in the March CoroCoro?

Me? Not really. Though I was expecting some X and Y news, but I guess not. :( Rumble U and anime news is fine enough I guess. I don't think we'll be getting any news to next month, and none probably not a new Dark-type.

Not much of a topic and doesn't work well, but I guess it'll do.

I'd love to join!!

Username: Zorogami
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: They are smart and dangerous, but very loyal partners!
Your partners: Zoroark and Cacturne
What Types rule: Dark rules the Night!!

I'd transform into a Zoroark! He can create Illusions and play with people's mind and perception. I would be able to prank my friends in ways they can't imagine, and my enemies would never see me coming...and when they finally realize it's me, it's way too late.
I could find out everyone's secrets and manipulate people into doing things i tell them.

*Sorry if i sound creepy, but this is a dark type club, right?*
Ooops didn't see you signed up! Welcome to the club. And yeah it is a Dark-club. :D

Last edited:
Years
I can't remember if I answered this topic yet, guess I'll go do it now.

I'd like to be a Zoroark, given how it loves to trick people by disguising itself as something else and I do love playing tricks on people, so Zoroark definitely relates to me a lot.

I'll answer the latest topic as well.

Were you expecting any new Dark-type Pokemon for X and Y to be revealed in the March CoroCoro?

Uh, not exactly. But I do hope they show some in coming months cos I want to see all the new Pokemon, like I always do when I follow news relating to a new generation of games.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023

To be honest, no actually. I was only expecting news on information such as one of the starter's evolutions, perhaps a revealation on Slyveon's typing. There seemed quite a thin chance a new dark-type would be revealed, seeing as there were sixteen other types, so I wasn't expecting any to be completely honest. :x

Treecko

Years
Yeah true. I'm sure we will get more new Pokemon in a month or two so new Dark-types being introduced in the coming months is inevitable. And besides, every Pokemon type get a few new Pokemon each generation so it's not like Gen VI won't have any.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years

I really didn't think there would be any new pokemon revealed, so that automatically excludes dark type pokemon too. I hoped they would give us some more info about Sylveon and the starters though...

A3R0D4C7YL

Dark Type Master
Years
  • WA
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013

I was just kinda expecting the new evolutions or prevolutions for Heracross and Pinsir...although...it would've been nice to see new (maybe) Dark-type Pokemon and maybe with a secondary type like Poison or Fire

Treecko

Years
Ok I guess it's time for a new topic. Should really be more active on topics.

This is a question that's been asked before, but I thought I revive it seeing we have some newer members and many older members who don't post actively here anymore.

What's your favorite Dark type move and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back