• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your most favorite metagame?

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
The NU tier is my favorite metagame. There are so many possibilities for a combination that every team is unpredictable as to which Pokemon they'll choose.

When I first saw these metagames I thought that every legendary Pokemon would reside in the Uber tier, but I was totally wrong, seeing even some of the golems in this tier, which I think are the most annoying out of all Pokemon allowed in NU.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
OU! sorry nica :x I understand it a lot better than the other tiers and I can actually do okay in it, even though I don't actually like making teams I think it's fun to play most of the time!

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
BW and BW2 NU.
NU is a really fun tier where the pokemon are so diverse and you can use such a variety of them. Plus, I am good at that tier and know a fairly good amount about it along with the fact it does not bore me like OU.

Back