• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2008
Trick House

does the Trick House finish all tricks because right now he says hes thinking of more tricks
and in the he said the 7th from beating him or something like that

Gerri Shin

  
Years
the trick house is triggered by gaining badges, every time you get a new one. a new trick will be available. at least thats how it is in RSE.

also most of these type questions can be answered in the Shiny Gold help thread in the ScrapBox forum.

JordanB500

Former Pokemon League Champion
Years
first of i only asked about the rom as a whole thing most likely it was going to be a no anyways and i didnt get a ticket when i saved then restarted with a jumbled text bar it said that the save file was corruopted with the last things in my quest was beating the elite four and saving at new bark town so where do i get it

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
first of i only asked about the rom as a whole thing most likely it was going to be a no anyways and i didnt get a ticket when i saved then restarted with a jumbled text bar it said that the save file was corruopted with the last things in my quest was beating the elite four and saving at new bark town so where do i get it

You get it from Professor Elm

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
@ Zel:I found the entei with the berry in the route left of Violet City.
This was before the evennt.
When doing the bug-fix, you really should check the scripts.

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
Years
You can't ask for the date of a beta, its against the rules!

i can't find entei/suicune/raikou anywhere, i heard they weren't found in teh wild grass, but then i heard they were.

Someone told me there are OW aroudn the place random.
Which one is right?

Did you release them from the tower?

Zowayix

hi
Years
idea for whirlpool:

Spoiler:

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
how come my brother,when he beats trainers,theres the ''beating the gym leader' song
like when he beats trainers,it sounds like he beated a gym leader
idk maybe because he beated the elite four too many times(it happened when he beated the elitefour)
Ill put a video about it

edit:he reset the vba it and it works fine now -_-

this is true,but like a rare error

Last edited:

loratus

Rom hacker
Years
this is the best rom hack i've seen and played, your really doing a great job zel keep on going :)
i cant wait for the game to be finished and get all of the pokemon :D

greets loratus

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2010
Great hack! It's also great to see such progress on B6 already.

Just one thing I noticed: if you go to Route 14 from Route 15, the cut tree that blocks the path to the Phychic trainer on Route 15 isn't there. However, if you go to Route 14 from 13, it is there... I guess it's nothing big, though.

lanroxas

Hack Rom Fanatic!!! :3
Years
Legends I think will appear and how:
Rayquaza:
Dragon's Den Tells it all.
(I love how he's going to do the Rayquaza event)
Lugia:
Same as Gold(old guy in Pewter and stuff).
Mewtwo and Mew:
There is a rock at where was supposed to be the Unknown Dungeon and another at Rock Tunnel(spell?)
Deoxys:
Still thinking about this one... but I'm sure its going to be in-game.

PS: I've tried it all to do the Jirachi event... just one thing... are the "Week Brothers" related to it? I'm trying to find them...

Years
Legends I think will appear and how:
Rayquaza:
Dragon's Den Tells it all.
(I love how he's going to do the Rayquaza event)
Lugia:
Same as Gold(old guy in Pewter and stuff).
Mewtwo and Mew:
There is a rock at where was supposed to be the Unknown Dungeon and another at Rock Tunnel(spell?)
Deoxys:
Still thinking about this one... but I'm sure its going to be in-game.

PS: I've tried it all to do the Jirachi event... just one thing... are the "Week Brothers" related to it? I'm trying to find them...

I agree with yout legendaries hypothesis but do you think Bagon or the egg from the old guy south of Lavender is related?

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
Humm, I got a bug. I got to Cherrygrove, talked to the old guy and got the map, then I entered the pokecenter and healed my cyndaquil. When I left the pokecenter the game crashed, the screen went black (I'm playing it on my DS with my Supercard SD) and it started making weird noises.

I tried it again and same thing happened.

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 7, 2010
I have been dying to find out what is beyond the cave in dragons den (and if u notice the steps right above exit of the ice cavern in blackthorn? :)

I have a gut feeling there is gonna be something a bit more "sufficient" in the Rock Tunnel. I was assuming Groudon (the Earth type legendary) but who knows? It's quite a mystery to all the legends and it eats me away to think of what will be next.

I hope to see the new version here in a few weeks!

Btw version X is quite difficult. Now my team is levels 90+ generally and their all quite powerful. Props on making it difficult!

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2011
Why I can't save game ?? when I click save then yes/yes i have error : Pleasw exchange the backup memory!

What I must to do??

I from Poland!

help

lanroxas

Hack Rom Fanatic!!! :3
Years
I dont really think so... Bagon is related to Rayquaza...
What I got from the dragon masters was that going to the Dragon's Den with some strong dragons(Altaria, Flygon and Salamence) would make Rayquaza appear but of course, only in Beta 6(its needed Explosion) so the Bagon wont be connected to the Rayquaza event.

The old man MAY be connected to Jirachi as he says something about 20 years in that cave or something... The Egg he gives you isn't Jirachi nor something connected to it... I still think that the "Week Brothers" have something to do with Jirachi since the movie was supposed to be called "The Wishing Star of 7 Nights" and Jirachi only appears (as stated in the Anime) for 7 Days(a week). So I suppose I'm following a good clue...

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2012
I have been dying to find out what is beyond the cave in dragons den (and if u notice the steps right above exit of the ice cavern in blackthorn? :)

I have a gut feeling there is gonna be something a bit more "sufficient" in the Rock Tunnel. I was assuming Groudon (the Earth type legendary) but who knows? It's quite a mystery to all the legends and it eats me away to think of what will be next.

Well, in my opinion the rock tunnel extra cave is a home to Zapdos (it's nearby the power Plant which was its home) or Regirock (Groundon is too powerful in my opinion to be in Kanto). But that's only a guess.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
Oh yeah, in addition to the crash when exiting the pokecenter, I can't save in-game either (I have to use real-time save, which works) - I'm playing version X btw.

Back