• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Venitardus' Adoption Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Updated first post and contacted everyone above this post that needed to be contacted.

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
Years
I would love to adopt a torchic if you don't mind. You can add me using my FC in the sig and my IGN is Cooper. Thank you.

Thanks for the Torchic :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 7, 2014
Hey, I'd like to adopt a Chikorita or a Totodile please.
My 3DS FC is 1435 5174 8794

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hi im pokamon n ill take venitardus's place since he is on vacation same rules apply but I only do gen 6 sorry

I'm not on vacation. I'll message you if/when I do go on vacation. I would also post it on here when I do.

I am still doing trades and messaging everyone.

Again, I'll post when I am away/when I come back and when pokamon will be doing the trades. (Not trying to be mean or trying to mini-mod)
As for now, I'm still here doing the trades. (Make sure you receive a message from me about the trade/request first

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Since pokébank just it released in the USA, I will be updating the list of Pokémon that are available for both gen V and gen VI. Updating will go on for about a week since I'll be doing a lot of breeding on both games so I have a sufficient amount of them in all games.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
First post updated with pokébank 'mons in their baby forms.

Also added a small section for shinies I will be trading. For those I will only take shiny for shiny unless you offer something else good.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Hello, I am trying to get the starters on my White 2, I have Snivy, Oshawot and Tepig, but need the earlier ones. I'm not really sure what I can offer though as I have quite a limited number of pokemon having just beat the game, but if there's anything you'd like I could try and get it :)

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
My shop will no longer support generation 5 trades. If you had made a request for any generation 5 Pokémon and still would like to trade me for it, contact me personally (either through PM or VM). This will be a generation 6 trade thread only after this post (and after I message someone to change my title).

Jack

ego
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2020
Can i get the Growlithe in a Great ball? Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back